Is overpopulation an issue that needs to be dealt with?

Is overpopulation an issue that needs to be dealt with?

If so, where and how?

>Automation and Eugenics
>agrarian facism
pick one

>Automation and eugenics
>Agrarian facism
Pick one.

>If so, where and how?
>where and how?
>where
uhm, i dunno maybe on earth?

Well seeing how a overwhelming majority of the population growth is represented by human garbage, not to mention we're losing a large percentage of our animal species in the process and destroying our natural environment....yeah.

We could use the opportunity to breed out subhumans as well.

>malthus level economics
go back to the middle ages, retard

sorry for two psts

Kill all blacks and followers of Islam. This will launch the entire world into an age of wealth and prosperity never before seen in the world. Also any white SJWs can go too.

Overpopulation is an issue in developing countries

Falling birth rates is a major issue in developed countries

My gf and I are both against breeding. Who wants to raise a kid in this shithole world right now?

Don't kill anyone, but make them unable to reproduce with some kind of virus that targets specific groups somehow.

I like to imagine a wild theory. Note that I don't actually believe this, but it's fun to pretend sometimes.

This theory is cultural Marxism and forced immigration are being purposefully done to slowly enrage whites driving us to exterminate all subhumans, removing them and driving down global population.

The truth is cultural Marxism is meant to exterminate whites, but it's always fun to pretend life isn't 100% terrible sometimes.

In the middle east, India, China, Africa, yes.

Everywhere else? No.

Too many third-world shitskins, we need to just let them starve. If there were less (brown) people life here would be cleaner and higher quality for everyone else (white people). Its a shame that we are destroying our planet to accommodate more subhuman filth.

Global overpopulation is a theoretical problem. Too many low-IQ people is a huge problem right now. Quarantining those countries would be a good non-violent step.

I'm Africa and Asia, yes

...is that you, Mordin?

To think the world could all live like your pic if it weren't for mongoloid shitskins and darkskins.

>tfw you never pic related

why even live

>If so, where and how?

Afganistan and Africa are our problem.

No, it really will just run it's course and collapse dramatically. Then there'll be a push for automation and people will be begging for immigrants to come in and work, mark my words.

Why? Elaborate.

There is still debate about validity of that guy who told everyone that pop growth will stabilize at 12b. Cards are still on the table as far as i remember fempai.

Only in shithole countries with no living space.

From what I understand, hungry people fuck more so more babies, less food, more hunger

Genophage. Just like what the Salarians did to the rampant niggers of the ME universe, the Krogans: Infect the water supplies of the most densely-populated urban centers in third-world countries and render them nearly infertile, 1/100 successful births or something like that. It would have to target specific genetic markers, so let's say niggers and mudslimes.

Kill everyone on welfare.

Majority of these ppl are white.

>Giant data farm
>Sperm and Eggs are digitized in a carbon copy software expression of the Universe
>People are born into a virtualized World that has the exact properties of the normal World
>Cherry-pick one of an infinite number of historically tweaked timelines of Earth
>Create a simulation inside of that
>Soft eugenics

>If so, where and how?
Nuke China and India. Instant 30% population reduction

>tfw we already that

>tfw we are one of countless simulations

>tfw we are in one where leftism wins everything

>tfw i don't even have face for that

sp00py

How do we solve overpopulation. Hmm, I wonder.

STOP HAVING KIDS YOU STUPID IDIOTS. Fucking hell it's obvious.

No. This "population bomb" garbage pops up all the time.

We would easily support billions more people. Most western countries are throwing away about half the food they produce just to have on-demand consumer ready products. We could easily feed the world now if we chose to.

Overpopulation is not an issue the Western world needs to concern itself with. It will be dealt with through famine.

Because it inspires you to better yourself and the world around you? Considering our standard of living we're used to has only been around throughout a very short span of the entire human history it's interesting to see how good the next generation will do. The next generation will only do well if the current generation instils the values and traditions that sett them on personal paths to becoming good people. You can't bear the burden of the worlds problems on your shoulder and take everything personal. Guy did that over 2000 years ago and ended up on a cross for it, and people are still shitheads.

capitalism already deals with hit

>yes goy, you're overpopulated! not the third world subhumans, you! don't breed for the sake of the planet while mudslimes shit out 8 kids!
Just nuke Africa and India and you solve the so-called problem of overpopulation.