Hmmm really makes you think

hmmm really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/sweden-left-party-toilet-stand_n_1590572.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this supposed to achieve? I mean, I know it's Sweden, but, WHY?!

There is no place for Leftists in a free society.

Subversion and destruction is, literally, all the Left can do.

full assault on masculinity. These man hating clowns want to step on men whatever way they possibly can.

time to let Putin invade

Why do you think sweden has become so cucked.. because they've put up with shit like THAT for way too fucking long.. When swedish men are made into a bunch of effeminiate douchebags.. is it really any fucking wonder why they don't object that much to clearly destructive things such as mass migration..

This has to be a joke. How is standing up to pee sexist? I mean, sweden is weird but this won't pass, right?

Feminism is one gigant shit test and white """men""" fall for it every time. You deserve to get replaced, dumb fucking cucks.

my body my choice

this shit is from like 5 years ago

/thread

Next up.. mandatory dildo in ass solidarity days for heterosexual swedish males.. in order to further understanding of how it feels for fags and women to have anal sex.. Coming to sweden soon..

Swedebros will soon walk around with tampons inserted in their assholes

Piss sprays everywhere if you're wearing a cock cage I guess.

Blanda up, goys. Amirite?

The practical reason is that it keeps bathrooms cleaner between clean up visits.
This reason is easily counter-argued however with the fact that women are forced by their biology to sit on the bog when taking a piss and women's bathrooms are notoriously disgusting.

The real reason (in the leftist mind) is that men can actually pee standing up and that's a gender privilege. Just another day where the leftists chisel away at the fabric of civilisation.

Good. It should actually be legal to shoot every ""male"" of Swedish descent.

These """men""" have less value than dirt. A total joke. Better give them the Final Solution, JUST IN CASE (not that it's likely) that any of them still get to breed.

Luckily Swedish women pick strong and dominant immigrant children over Swedish """"men""""".

>What is this supposed to achieve?
It lets them avoid doing something actually useful

Christ almighty those swedes are fucking stupid.

The whole point of letting shitskins immigrate en masse is to have people to scrub your bathrooms for a nickel an hour.

They really can't do anything right can they?

>No source
>Assume its true
>Sweden
All of these things work out in reality as we speak
It's a kind of abstract horror of a distant chaos god
or simple jewery

I'm confused. Are women still allowed to pee standing up?

>Luckily Swedish women pick strong and dominant immigrant children over Swedish """"men""""".
wanna bet? come here and we'll see who would pick a beta cuck sitting in his basement reading too much into >sweden yes memes over a normal actual white male

Yes of course. We wouldn't want to oppress women with feminine penises.

So you're saying that I should come to Sweden and see if the Swedish woman would pick you (a beta cuck sitting in his basement) over an actual white male (me)?

Well, alright, but pay me some nice house and car first. I think I deserve it as a potential migrant, don't you think so Achmed?

nice reading comprehension idiot. not that i expect much from a slav

I love how my state is "literally worse than Hitler" for telling people no, you don't get to choose which bathroom you want and the law is "totally unenforceable" and "fascist" and then the oh so progressives swedes are the ones passing unenforceable laws about bathrooms.

Hey, did you just racially oppress me? Now you better fucking pay up or else I tell the Swedish government and you will be kicked out of your mom's house and your mom will lose her job for raising a racist!

See Your people will soon be gone. You are all cucks and I spit on you. Slavic people at least have pride in their heritage unlike fucking clown west Europeans.

Since none of you know what this is about let me break the news, in islam it is probhited to urinate while standing, that is the reason why they want to make sitting while urinating mandatory.

What are you doing in Sweden then?

>and I spit on you
your dreams dont count, you wouldnt do shit to anyone in real life obviously since you dont go outside. fuck off you leftist braindead piece of shit. typical leftists to despise your own culture, off yourself

you sound like a meme-parrot, try harder

Living a good life.

>implying i'm one of your self hating leftist cucks
Ayy lmao. They are even more retarded than the right wing who think they can change anything.

No matter how bad things get here, I will always be glad to not be swedish.

How will they enforce it? Will this be like rape, and women can accuse anyone and he is guilty without proof?

>being BTFO by a Slav so hard he can't bant back anymore

Poor Achmed Larrsson.

Thats the spirit bro

I agree completely, it will be comedy here for weeks if this happens. Can we fake some support votes somehow?

Ahaha cuck are you here ;) ? where that sweden retartd hos says that is only pol imagination about SWEDEN YES ?

>living a good life

You left a desert shithole and now live in cuck capital lol

How can the enforce that?

haven't they tried this for years? and it never came through

because they have to justify their existance. Feminism won along time ago but their want to keep their jobs so they have to find stupid shit to go after like manspreading and shit like this

Wow guess I'm a #JebMissile now

Is it actually? What's the reason behind that, because animals always stand to pee or something?

Wow OP I wasn't sure but you helped me make my mind up.

I now #LubeForRube

Then why are you so ungrateful to those who gave it to you?

Why should I respect a people that doesn't respect themselves? I laugh at them because they are so dumb and naive. They invite everyone and then they cuck themselves I mean what the fuck?

Still you owe them your good life. And you should be worried. Because once they're gone, that good comfortable life of yours will be gone with them.

ahahaha n0ice

It's so they don't get pee drops on their clothes, cause they pray 5 times a day

Women just jealous men can shoot piss into urinals while they sit on a nasty toilet

When u think about it penises to feminists are pretty much assault rifles

They brought it on themselves. I don't even support this immigration since I don't want to see whites disappear but they do so whatever. I'll just take it as it comes. If they are so weak they let themselves get replaced than that is the law of nature.

It would be OK if they put Asian style squat toilets everywhere. Peeing while squatting is legitimately better. There's no drip and it just feels more complete

>Be a swedecuck
>On a date with my gay friend Sven
>Eating Falice shaped meatballs
>Drinking beer brewed by mudslimes tastes like cow piss
>need to cleanse my myself (can't say piss because foul language is illegal)
>get up and walk to the unisex bathroom
>Mohammed and his daughter exit from the same stall the young girl crying
>walk into the stall and piss into the hole in the floor because toilets are too complicated for the immigrants coming in
>as I've finished the stall door gets broken open and the piss police cuff me
>as im leaving sven is crying and calling me a masculine monster
>get 10 years in prison
>at least my cell mate is Aashir he makes shower time fun.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/sweden-left-party-toilet-stand_n_1590572.html

>Sweden
>Assuming its false

I don't even need a source to know it's probably real.
Jesus fuck how did it come to this.