What do you guys think about California?

What do you guys think about California?

And those live there, will your state secede?

Other urls found in this thread:

redfin.com/CA/San-Diego/2331-Lincoln-Ave-92104/home/5307004
youtube.com/watch?v=2sXU1R-1T_0
nypost.com/2017/02/25/massive-sewage-spill-flows-into-us-from-mexico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't understand why Liberals continue to live in California when its so expensive

Because it's "progressive" plus mexicans.

I think California is a pretty cool state ehhh overcharges for everything and has ridiculous regulations and its population is a bunch of idiot hipsters with the iq of a Mississippi resident and most of the people are homeless wnd doesn't afraid of anything.

they are slowly moving to red states since they taxed themselves to hell and spread the political correctness virus so far that its now eating their own.

texas will be a blue state in the next 10 years because of these pests. I'd say then that california will be red again but detroit has been a lib haven for years and nobody seems to have learned their lesson

So what's the weather like in Moscow today? xaxaxa)))

California needs to be broken up so that Conservatives don't have to suffer. How is it far to have multiple cities against small towns?

But Ben Shapiro told me that the browning of American doesn't matter.

Republicans need to get their shit together no amensty for illegals

California is like a glue trap for idiotic humans. Everything is overpriced and overcrowded by people so smug they don't redeem realize hora much of a joke they are to everyone else.

Shitty liberal state that bashes you over the head with every Leftist ideology while taxing the fuck out of you and calling you a racist because you don't think illegals should be allowed to sell fruit by the freeway.

Nice weather though.

the color of someones skin doesn't have a whole lot to do with it. Texas has had a massive amount of Hispanic immigrants for years without issue and also bare in mind that the population of Austin is mostly white and thats the most cancerous nodule on an otherwise republican / white and brown state

Cali is awesome whites are just mad because they wanna be the majority in every state fk them.

I work in a UC town (not hard to guess which one) and the prevailing attitude here is "all our problems will be fixed by taxing the greeeeeedy corporate fat cats".

Which isn't to say that this won't fix a lot of things, but the phrase "physician, heal thyself" comes to mind.

It won't though. It's been attempted repeatedly.

Prices are pretty crazy around where I live in Florida as well, they want 250k for a 2000 sq ft empty lot and people are fucking paying it.

It's scary to witness that people think the Government is always the solution. This is why democracy is always a failure.

Wasn't my first choice for a state but I make a lot of money out here, which covers the overprices BS.

But honestly, is there really a red state where I can have this kind of lifestyle? Not really. All the big cities where all the money and cool shit is are liberal hot spots. But if you choose your friends and have the right kind of job, you're pretty isolated from the utter retardedness.

The worst thing is suppressing homicidal thoughts towards everyone around me when I'm forced into the population.

best state in all U.S

>Learn to swim
>Learn to swim
>Learn to swim
>Learn to swim

I was born in Cali 36 years ago. Lived there almost the entire time. Watched it go to shit. The issue isn't CA, there are no Californians left. Everyone is a foreigner - either other state or country coming to get their free shit. Half of the state doesn't even speak English at home. Most of the natives have fled. I'm in Texas now... My home is gone, and I hate them for it. When it finally crashes and burns, there will be no tears

Exactly correct. It's been invaded and it's a horrible, overcrowded and it's not worth the expense living here. Traffic is shit also all of the time.

i was born in chico and i cant tell its different and im 33

there will be tears when they go to your new home. Remember the huge displacement of the worthless dregs after katrina?

mark my words Austin will cause all of Texas to swing left in the next 10 or so years

Northern California is slightly different. It's southern California that has gone to shit.

Califag here. Secession will never happen. Funny idea though.

It's funny. At its heart, California is conservative.

The majority of blue collar workers are very much traditional.

It's only the major metroplises are blue (which in that regard. All of SoCal is connected. Like one giant city). And most of those individuals don't know what's it like outside the city or suburbs. They refuse to take responsibility for each other's actions. Many of which feel entitled.

You see it on our freeways and streets.

Go towards the high desert, Joshua Tree, Inland Empire, the mountains, Central California and true NorCal where all the hard working Americans are at. We work hard for what we have and proud of what we are, which is simply Americans.

California will never seceded from the nation. The U.S. won't allow it and neither will the people. It has a better chance of breaking into smaller states.

We like our guns, we love our beer and weed, our deserts, our mountains and beachs and forests. We don't give a shit if you're white, black, Mexican, Asian, woman, tranny or a faggot.

Just grab a beer and be cool. Simple as that. But when you start being an asshole, that's when you hear about bullshit racisim. Stereotypes were developed for a reason.

Just don't be a dick.

That's what true California is about. Now quit making bullshit post about this stupid shit. Just grab a beer an be cool.

I live in Santa Cruz, beautiful town but has recently gone to shit. so many damn homeless people, drugies, and people that need to be in psych wards.

Still a beautiful town

Califag here.

Grew up here. Homestate. Libs stay because:

Local culture
Weather
Natural Beauty
Less socially restrictive culture means weirdos can be weird
Living the progressive culture in reality instead of theory is appealing to some.

TBH senpai, most of the Libfags I meet are from out of state.

TLDR; our trash often came from your areas

We could have saved California

Some context for non burgers, Prop 187 was ballot initiative to establish a state-run citizenship screening system and prohibit illegal aliens from using non-emergency health care, public education, and other services in the State of California. The Courts deem it unconstitutional because it discriminated against non-citizens.

You know those kids who saw the republicans saying they should be kicked out of school and their mothers not deserving to be treated at hospitals? They grew up, and I wonder which side they're voting for....

Every time we vote for something liberals hate they go to one of their judges who throws it out.

>culture

what fucking culture?

Pretty much this.

ITT: The rest of the country shows its jealousy by trying to act like they're superior to California

>it's lonely at the top

you have to be a hard worker to live in cali keep your bum ass out please we have enough trash in the streets as it is.

Most just collect welfare

Overcrowded? Have you even been here? Central valley, north coast and inland are all miles between your next door neighbor.

Is that some sweet California pussy? It looks fucking good.

Wait for the crash. The housing market is way over inflated (along with the stocks and economy in general) everyone buying now is going to be fucked when the crash comes. And it's coming. In the next two to four years 2008 is going to look comfortable

Ummm nope.

I used to live there 2000-2010, people said the same thing then. I was just there 2 weeks ago, and with all the gentrification, I don't see how you could say it's going to shit

Umm yes

Born and raised in southern California. It would be cool as hell if it wasn't so fucking expensive!!

Exactly this. Parasites

I want to secede from California.

California is beautiful. The people need to fucking burn.

Do Liberals realize that the bigger the government the more corrupt it becomes?

they can't even figure gender out what the hell do you think

kek

bump

California should secede. Why put up with shit from white trash ignorant red states. All the red state do it take from California and try and tear California down out of green envy. Let the shit red states be the backward 3rd word shitholes they really would be if they had to stand on their own. California can stand on it's own and doesn't need the dead weight of shithole red states.

Friend bought this place a few months back for $580. Take a peak at this gem. It's probably $600k+ by now.

redfin.com/CA/San-Diego/2331-Lincoln-Ave-92104/home/5307004

Mind you - the area around it is pretty damn nice in that everything is walkable - good looking post-college girls everywhere. Nothing but bars, coffee shops & yoga studios all around.

going down in commie flames
1) hate white people
2) enact laws to over tax anyone that works hard
3) dont punish lazy poor
4) give money to lazy poor
5) debt
6) be too much of a liability for the rest of the country
7) secede with the consent of the contry becuase you have nothing to offer
8) make communist ruling class becuase you now have no federal gov to stop you
9) sell resources like oil and water to neighboring nations, enslave people, and sell access to ports

watch the movie sleep dealers. crap movie but accurate

free on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=2sXU1R-1T_0

i'm not for secession myself, but other than losing a primary source of their neetbux, why would any red states be against california leaving

ahhh no subtitles bs

>be rich person in california
>girl comes in for job
>lure her up to my hotel room
>tell her to suck my dick or she'll never work in this town
>her tears look like the ones she'd have in the welfare line as she sucks down my cock
>go golfing after
fucking lazy poor people

and that will be californias demise ... while rich white guys are getting their cocks suked they are allowing laws to be enacted that ensure their offspring will have to give over their riches to the gov

the only ones to survive are those that are in bed with the california gov.

the california gov wishes to be its own nation. to have full power over the domain and sell off the resources and pocket the money to the top gov officials and the companies in bed with the company (leaders in LA , google , apple ....)

they dont care about the average california person , and the US gov is just in their way. They want chaos, they want antifa, they want control. I dont see any way in stoping it.

But , maybe northern california will seperate form the south. I think the bay area will go south , along with yousemitie and the water.

Im in cali at a big tech firm , get paid lots . But theres nothing for me to do with my money. I go outside people hate that im white and women are blood sucking whores. Might as well get a prostutue, there is just as much intimacy with them and at least they are honest.

Beautiful women everywhere, weather is perfect almost all the time. There is always cool shit going on. BUUUTTTTT, super expensive, gun laws suck, full of commies, shitty taxes, shitty traffic blah blab blah.

Also, from LA.

/r9k/ probably cares

More Americans move to California, than Californians move to other states.

ha ... you can use subtitles on youtube to auto translate to english ... just like in the movie.

this is a yo dog moment of dystopian proportions

Looks like prime Slab City real estate right there.

who ... they are not doing anything ... good luck to them.

Probably are going to be just as dictatorial as the current gov if they get in power. Nobody works that hard and doesnt want a reward.

>I don't understand why people live in mansions when they're so expensive.
you get what you pay for

Lotta Russians up in here today. You can tell by the retard level spelling and grammar.

you mean whites

NorCal is fine but San Francisco and everything south of it can fuck right off. The fires hit the wrong places

>"without issue"
riiiight

that does read well in a russian accent. but this thread is about california not russia Hillary. Stop changing the subject

i hope a big quake hits and they all slide screaming into the ocean

and every last one of them dies
and nothing of value would have been lost

Fuck off cons. You need California. California doesn't need you. Your political philosopy gives you 3rd world shitholes such as Kansas and Alabama. Your states are failures, you are failures. Go fuck your 14 year old sisters.

lockheed martin , and a bunch of other tech firms

I fucking hate it here, I'm moving first chance I get.

Considering the US government gets a lot more out of Cali in taxes than it puts in....a lot of value would be lost actually. You think deficits are bad now?

This guy gets it. The sad part is the current trend is entitlement.

I live in CA. It's total shit. Most of the government is completely corrupt. They are spending ing billions on giving free housing to the homeless and creating a massive semi transient crime ridden drug addict population.

I live in sacramento where they spend about 15 million a year on homeless buying them snacks and food. They immediately eat it all and throw trash all over the streets, then troll through the city asking for money and stealing things. In San Diego it's caused a massive hepatitis a outbreak, over 500 cases in a few months, which is more than 1/3rd of the cases in the whole US.

Less than half of California works a normal job, and even most of those work unskilled shit jobs. CA uses 1/3rd of the entire US welfare systems output, but doesn't even come close to being 1/3rd it's actually population.

>A bunch of shitheel SJW tech companies slide into the abyss

Darn

Fuck off con. California doesn't want you, doesn't need you, and could give a fuck about you. Crawl back into whatever shithole 3rd world red state you crawled out of. If you live in California, get the fuck out. You're not wanted.

lockheed fucking martin mate ... you idiot ... sun microsystems .... you idiot ...

you dont really understand what you are dealing with? The SJW exist as a psyop to create slaves. A psyop allowed by these super smart tech companies.

How do super smart people stop competition. Dont let others be smart.

Im overreaching here. Being a conspiracy theorist. But really you probably have the smartest people in the world in SV , Texas (TI, other security firms) , NY (economics) and russia and china.

SV has created these idiots as a buffer to exploit. They are being use by a very smart group of people. Get your head out your ass.

What eves you are not in that league at all.

I live in socal, too many niggers and mexicans now.

It's full of brown people.

This post is full-blown autism

Get the fuck out. You're not wanted.

It’s not taxes. It’s older home owner
NIMBYS who are a lot more conservative who support laws and politicians that block new development. The housing supply has been shit for years but these old fucks bitch and moan until nothing gets built. Their home prices keep going up while everyone else gets shafted.

yea ... but that doesnt mean its wrong

non-whites don't belong in California

San Francisco's nice.

If you like paying $5,000/month for a place the size of a broom closet that smells like bum piss.

The streets are covered in poop. People used to play a game called "Dog or Human?" So glad I'm outta that place. It's an actual shithole.

Cons don't belong in California. Get the fuck out.

You are not missed.

>reeeeeeeeee.jpg

REEE harder snowflake hahaha holy shit you sound like such a tremendous faggot. Enjoy your next drought.

this, seriously

I'm strongly in favor of antagonizing the norks into nuking the west coast.

CA is the third world now. They import unimmunized 3rd world rejects from all around the world. How do you think they have had such a massive hepatitis A outbreak? Do you know what the analysis was in the news? They say that they have such a huge transient population in CA that when they banned plastic bags, most of the homeless where shutting in grocery bags and throwing it away. Now they just get it all over their ha ds and touch door knobs. He A can live on a door knob for about a month.

Did you know that tijuana dumps 25 million gallons of sewage water into the US every day?

Keep your envy to yourself. California couldn't give two fucks about you or the 3rd world shit hole state you live in. California shits on you and the rest of you losers.

nypost.com/2017/02/25/massive-sewage-spill-flows-into-us-from-mexico/

>What do you guys think about California?
>And those live there, will your state secede?

Overpriced, over sold... Secede? How well did that go for the Confederacy? Or Catalonia, more recently.

Still cleaner than whatever shit hole state you live in.