Okay
To
Be
White.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog-whistle_politics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks user that means a lot to me

It's really pathetic how nazi propagandists have to hide their slogans inside seemingly benign platitudes. Why would they feel the need to be secretive if they were right? Why would they behave in such a cowardly manner if they were as strong as they pretend to be?

How did you come to the conclusion that the words, "it's okay to be white" is nazi propaganda? Be sure to use citations from reputable sources.

Being white is awesome

its hiding behind nazi propaganda when we do it but when the left media makes 20 commercials where the black guy humiliates the white guy its just diversity and a coincidence?

Good to know. I'll stop hiding my pallor with blackface now.

Everyone's got an agenda.

it's okay to be an android who's pretending to be black

IT'S
OK
TO NEVER
RELAX

as long as you hate black people ... being white and loving black people is worse than being black

See, it's funny because the High Evolutionary creates monsters that are half human / half animal hybrids. Usually big, filthy beasts. So, of course last week he makes one that's half human and half black.

as long as you hate white people ... being black and loving white people is worse then being mexican

I almost forgot to check my privilege today!1

OP, here. It is! It really is! It's okay to be born of any race.

ok

If you have to declare your race, you're probably insecure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog-whistle_politics

Before you ask, it's a well written article with sources listed at the foot.

The clear subtext to the obviously benign statement 'it's okay to be white' is that it's some kind of profound or subversive statement, that it's something that should be strived for rather than something that pretty uncontroversially exists.

In itself, it's as clear a statement as 'the sky is blue'. When understood by white nationalists and Nazis, the subtext is that this idea is under assault, and can only in the final analysis be truly defended through a policy of ethno-nationalism and ethnic cleansing.

it's also okay to not shove racism down everyone's throats 24/7. get past it, get over it, grow the fuck up and deal with it. people come in different colors.

>somebody made up that theory after seeing five simple, benign words
Whew. Sure is a strange world, friend.

Found the 13 year old

Is that you, Carl?

>Sup Forums comes up with the whole thing to annoy leftists
>a bunch of white nationalists and racists go around posting it,
>leftists get angry that white nationalists are going around posting (anything)
>everybody acts like there's no subtext

i fucking hate this board.

>a bunch of white nationalists and racists go around posting it
[citation missing]

>nazi propagandists
It was trolls here that came up with the slogan. Not Sup Forums "nazis," just normal Sup Forumstards. And they did it to troll people like you into an undefendable position. And you took the bait, like the retard you are.

The only reasonable responses to "It's okay to be white" is either:
>Sure, there's nothign wrong with being white!
>or nothing at all

You should have shut the fuck up, but you chose to argue against it instead. And now you have to defend your position, which is ultimately racist. Have fun with that!

Black lives matter?

you've hit the nail on the head, but it's still no-stakes memes here.

qt ghost