Poor fag here, I will be dumping the rest of this set...

Poor fag here, I will be dumping the rest of this set, if anyone could help me out by sending any steam key for a game for me to enjoy, like banished (city builder) Nobody has to, only if you want to :) and to the one who does, thanks in advance and I will continue to dump multiple sets if that's what anons want after the first set. The email is " helpingout @ sharklasers dot com "

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/extralife
store.steampowered.com/app/579180/Ys_VIII_Lacrimosa_of_DANA__VIIILacrimosa_of_DANA/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279301127
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dump em all

Also have a set for this one. The user to send a key can decide which one to do first

Preview of 3rd

How much is it?

I'll send you a key right now but screen shot your folder thumbnails so I have proof you have anything

There are many. Which one would you like to start with? Or want me to start with a personal favourite?

Sure whatever you want

Also going to be using a new email, so let me know on here if you're going to send it user and I'll give the updated email

Don't send it yet user, let me get you the updated email first. Which is " helpingme @ sharklasers dot com "

Totally dude no problem, so folder Screencast with thumbnails?

The email is in my last post above

Eh too vanilla I'm out sorry man

There's more, a lot more different ones. I'll give you an example

Uh how many of Claire h I saw her earlier I'm obsessed

Not sure, all of those arnt in a single folder yet

Claire h

what game are you looking for op?

A steam key for banished user

OP post your email with screenshot of your (You)s and i'll email you a banished key

what do you been by (you)s user

nothing, check your email

he posted his email in the first post

Mean*

I checked the 2nd email in listed user and it says ' resend order email' and 'already redeemed'

that's because you posted a public email which anyone can access user

My bad. I thought the system worked so only 1 active one had access to it. user i will send you an email read it

I got the key user, thought I should before someone else does and redeems it for themselves

I'm not an asshole though; post your steam profile with some proof that its (you) and I'll give you the key

user who send me the key. Send this email a message, and I will mail.you back something "sorryformyfuckupanon @ sharklasers dot com"

I'm the user who gifted banished. Should I gift more games?

yes please, i would like anything you would be willing to give, but if possible if you have how to survive 2, i would really like that, it's in the current humlble bundle

[email protected]

what've you got user?

Thanks user, and will do

>will do
when?

faggot you suck at begging

Right now, search for steam community com / id/ theemailanon

what's the holdup user? hurry up please, I gotta play some vidya

POST A PICTURE OF THE (YOU) YOU FUCKING RETARD

sent

I got it, thank you, you're awesome! it really was how to survive 2!

Hey user, do you think if you can, could you send me Kingsway from the extra life humble bundle, if you have it?

From this bundle humblebundle.com/extralife

My email is [email protected]

hey user do you have a spare key for prototype 2, how to survive 2 or plague inc evolved? if yes could you send one to me please?

[email protected]

>I want to get paid for posting pics I saved off the internet.

that's you right now. you're a gigantic faggot.

Hey user it's op. I messed up before I apologise. Here is an email that I can't mess up this time, banishedopkek@gmail dot com can you still.help me out please

any chance you have a spare of Full Throttled Remastered from the day of the devs bundle? that game looks really fun to play, i just dont have the 9 dollars to get it

if you do, would you consider sending it to me user? [email protected]

user you could also send it to me on there, if you weren't joking about saving it to get it to me

quints get

>if you weren't joking about saving it to get it to me
I wasn't. But I'm not convinced that email or the steam profile is really you, since both of them seem to be just created

user may I please request for YS VIII? If it's not to much to ask for, I mean. Otherwise please ignore my request. Thanks so much in advance

store.steampowered.com/app/579180/Ys_VIII_Lacrimosa_of_DANA__VIIILacrimosa_of_DANA/

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279301127

Banishedopkek@gmail dot com is me. You can send it on there

okay, one last thing

screenshot (from your phone) of THIS post with the following (you) linking to your original post

There you go user. And I appreciate you helping me like this

sent

post proof if you can, and thank this user

sorry for replying late, the phone had a spaz after i tired to upload a photo that was too large s i had to load up the browser. and yes thank you both.
and since I cant upload a photo, in the mail you said you hope its me, OP. -
and i hoe youre still here to read this so you know it did get to OP :)

cool, have fun with the game