REKT Thread

REKT Thread

Kekd

You're a fucking faggot start with something new and something actually rekt related not just a webm of you ruining your sister's birthday

WHY DOMT YOU MAKE LIKE A PRESIDENTIAL BANANA AND SUCK A FUCKIN ROLLER COSTER YOU WALKING USED CONDOM

Is that brother or whatever a downie?

bump

lul wut? random child throw at the end xD
SO what just happened? people have a fight or get mugged? lots of people go to help but all ended up dead?

i just cannot bare to see animal gore. its weird. watcha nignog get set alight. lul. watch a dog get thrown off a bridge. UNBRIDLED RAGE

From what I remember, he started a fight with someone but co-workers came to break it up or something. Not sure why he threw the kid but no one died.

well that just makes that entire situation lul-tastic doesnt it!
starts a fight, loses it, runs away but not before throwing a child out of spite.
China. lol

Source ?

its ops birthday

The origin of Dr Xavier

>lul
get out of puberty first
hack

>another day in china
Made me chuckle

Laugh at this every time

thats because you are weak.

btards get used to seeing human violence and get all weepy over pets. there is a research paper about this but im too stoned to find it

>rekt
Get this gay shit out of here

was that nerve gas?

Retards aren't human.

Damn it Hitler... you failed us...

>Downsyndrome guy smashed sister's face on the cake with a lighted candle
>Proceeds to clap
kek

he looks retarded, his head is shaped funny.

hell yeah im weak. Something about a protection instinct maybe? i feel like tehy dont know whats going on and trusted the people to be int aht situation? Or responsibility as ours species domesticated them and too away survival instincts that may have kept them alive? or maybe its the genuine fear.
I see humans die and theres a sense they knew what was happening, they did something to deserve it , even if it was messed up.
but with animals, its just some power fantasy for some sick fuck...
i dunno..that vid wasnt too bad but i saw a hedgehog getting pulled apart by 3 niggers earlier today and that was pretty grim.

sounds like a cool paper though will give it alook

This is a reverse gif. They are actually saving the dog trapped under the bridge using their jedi abilities.

Technically, those are rekt clips. Don't confuse rekt with gore.

Your rage is justified. Dogs are better people than niggers.

niggers are less than animals.

I mean, the first two pass as rekt but the third one is just fucking dumb.

At least the new Ghost Rider looks good.

Kek

>mfw he runs into the pole, fucking cartoon scene

: O

Lmfao running fast as hell with his head on fire
#ghostrider

did he died?

showed that to like 5 friends in discord and we were all lol'ing to the point of tears. haven't lol'd like that in a while..thank you

Wong place wong time

bet you're real fun at parties

umphhhhhhhhhh

FLAME ON!

No wonder I'm always invited to parties.

why are you posting a pic of 9/11?

God damn. I hate being black sometimes.

its weird. I don't mind watching animals die/get hurt in the slightest; maybe I even am entertained by it. I could even kill them myself without much hesitation but I wouldn't do it JUST to watch them die, struggle or suffer. There is no utility in that really. What I can't watch is human children getting hurt. That's my personal cringe

>xD

>sometimes

Human supremacy. Sacrafice all the animal nigger children to our Mc. Donalds Big Mac (WITH SALT ON THEM) gods.

Mostly I wonder what the heck he had on him that kept popping with the current.

absolutely he 100% died.

a tard outburst like that is when you put it down.

I thought I was the only one. I can stomach people getting shot, stoned, stabbed, burned alive, blown up, decapitated, etc,

but when it comes to animal gore, I just can't bare it.

Here is your 9/11, niggers.

man up

Anyone got the webm of the big titty milf that gets rekt from sticking her head out the window

Weird that the guy in back was the one to start getting electrocuted first.

Cry me a river, faggot.

The best part is they cant blame him cause hes retarded lmao

Nice knowing you, doggo. Thanks for the woofs.

Quit talking about an event that didn't happen and post some rekt

Holy shit, did she loose an eye?

Faggot trips

Poor doggo.

Why haven't you necked yourself yet?

I wonder what drugs he's on

Why dont we just kill all the retards?

You and your friends are so cool dude....

this is what happens if you blindly follow instructions on youtube

I was thinking the same thing, imagine having a lit candle rammed into your eye socket.

What happened?

Idk why this one always kinda fucks with me

He was bad so he was grounded.

I hate animal cruelty shit. Dont post it. Keep losers from doing that shit so they can post and get a reaction

Crazy chink dad realized his son was a failure so he gave him a loaded gun, not actually going through with it
Savage son an heros right away. Parents writhe on floor because apparently chinks do that in tragic moments

lmao the kid was being melodramatic telling his parents he was going to kill himself

so his dad pulls out a gun and says something along the lines of "fine, go ahead and do it!"

then the kid actually does and they flip their lids

LOL

Not thinking he'd actually go through with it*

Why? They're terrible parents. Who gives a kid a gun when he just said he wants to kill himself.

kek

Checked and underrated

That retard put the candles out with her face. Looks like a rekt threat to me.

Fuckin see ya hahaha not like a dead Asian is a bad thing