twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First /iggs/

ITC
T
C

terrible OP

huntsman spider

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

I'm gonna be rich lads, Geelong Melb was very hard to pick the handicap though so praying Cats pull off another triple digit annihilation

ased 2bh

Looks actually quite sensible m80, yet, I'd be surprised if Basedbane lose by that much. I'm sure their record is pretty shocking at Kekihad though.

Brisbane will get demolished, he "literally" has nothing to worry about. The only bad tip in there is Richmond and the Geelong, Fremantle games are risky because they will be extremely random.

who else /hatedbuddybutnowlikehimalot/ here

it comes with playing for fucking hawthorn

It wasn't even that. I hated him in 2014-15, then started to come around to him in 2016.

I dont know what the difference is then honestly

ive always had mad respect for him as a player

I will always hate but respect him after >Norf got THIRTEEN'd

>people here love Buddy for kicking 13
>everyone here still talks trash about BASED LLOYD despite him also kicking 13 goals and had a LEGAL technique for set shots

>muh thing that happened 18 years ago
Please die, Fake RC.

How much are these instagram models paying him to shill for them?

the only good line is collingwood +17.5, but i assume you're an idiot who doesn't snipe asian lines

Thanks for donating bet365 more money

>muh thing that happened 5 years ago

See what I did there?

>How much are these instagram models paying him to shill for them?

Straffo does it out of the goodness of his heart, he doesn't get paid to defend the honour of m'ladys on the internet

Proved how out of touch you are?

You're convincing nobody, fake RC

-$20. I think Based Straffo donated her money because she was complaining about the gender pay gap or something.

>attack roundly condemned by the UN
>reported worldwide, top 3 news features everywhere
>Trump sends airstrikes a day later
>B-BUT NOBODY CARES EVERYONE IS RACIST

Carlton will barely score in the predicted atrocious weather.

Those bonus bets have to come from somewhere you know

Based Dr. Strafford

its based off turnover, not your net winnings.

unless you're betting on 5th division hong kong soccer or betting on horses literally the minute they publish the lines, you can win for a very long time, get bonuses, and not get limited

show the cashout button. its a measure of whether your bets stink or not

why straffo trying to pull off the black and white half-dark steve jobs face shot
u are not steve jobs
u are mcdonalds jobs

Jesus, is that shopped?

Poor bastard, being born ugly and stupid.

Christ, he's so fat these days

So many "literally" who's playing for Swans tonight. Collingwood will shit this in easily.

Stop pretending to be Reality Check. The real Reality Check doesn't pick the objective winner.

Can you watch gayfl on pay tv in the US?

elite trips

got a few good posts lined up for tonight lads, keep an eye out

Unlike fake RC

im on the edge of my seat here matey

counting down the seconds mate, gonna have this page on auto refresh looking out for this

>tfw gf wants me to come over to fuck but i have footy tomorrow morning and want to keep my test up

Based Trump

Stop shitposting fake RC

To be honest lads, I'm more interested in Friday night prostitute talk than the game on tonight.

Just ducking to the shops for some tinfoil before the game lads. Want anything?

Swans on two Friday nights in a row, then a Thursday, then a Saturday night. How lucky can you get?

Collingwood's list resembles what one would expect to see at the E.J Whitten Legends Game

fuck her tonight, and just have a wank tomorrow before the game, but don't blow.

really gets the test flowing.

ever been to bangkok? cheapest and best prozzie root of my humble whoremongering career. shits on aussie brothels TBQH

Guy at work: How do you get 9 kids?
Me: Well you know how you got your first?
Guy: Yeah
Me: Rinse and repeat

bogans everywhere

Is this a straffo tweet? Because it's one of the dumbest comments I've seen on /afl/ for a long time, and that's not an easy accomplishment.

>this was such a highlight of straffo's day he needed to post in on twitter
I just feel bad for the guy

really? might test this out then, thanks for the tip

Most overrated player in the history of the game. A sniper, a diving cheat, and a shithouse human being.

Forgot drug cheat who should have been kicked out of the game for all his strikes.

chinese for dinner lads

quoted for the truth.
Don't forget he got flogged for skipping his Monday media duties because he too busy being a degenerate at a nightclub the Sunday night prior to make it to work. Truly a piece of shit human no wonder fake RC idolizes him.

I find Collingwood's list management extremely confusing. They have such a gun midfield, but their forward line I'd possibly the shittest in the league, with their backs not much better. Makes no sense to me.

they're aiming for the middle

>gun midfield
if you like midfielders that can't kick sure

>sniper
let me guess, you only remember him for that one incident the media hyped up where he accidentally knocked out Sewell?

>diving cheat
He didn't dive anywhere near as much as forwards do today and was held off the contest more often than not

>shithouse human being
I've met him and found him to be a very nice person

>drug cheat
Citation needed

wtf is this shit. You got a source on that mate?

>7 airing "Fremantle gets rekt #3" instead of the game of the season

why do I live in this shit state

We're talking about Franklin, right?

[x] Sniper
[x] Diving cheat
[x] Shithouse bloke
[x] Drug cheat

>Jane Bunn will never motorboat you and then sit on your face

music for this feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=pxM8XB61ZvU

got u senpai

Skipped out on Access All Areas content filming last year, possibly the year before that so they had to get Gary Lyon to fill in and him and Barrett made joke about it at the end of the segment. I would find the link but it's too much effort for a piece of shit like you. stop shitposting fake RC

Lloyd but the shoe also fits Franklin,

>being motorboated by a woman

wat

That's only Treloar on his left kingy. Pendles is a great kick.

Don't forget shithouse contested mark.

Can't wait for him and the Swans to get exposed on his 250th.

I think he means pressing her tits in your face so you can do it. Takes 2 to tango senpai and to motorboat.

Well yeah but that's not what he said.

Yeah fuck off. Barrett probably made a dumb joke and it registered in your head as the truth. You're just another brainwashed moron, fuck off.

>Aish omitted for Greenwood
Pretty dumb

>not wanting jane bunn to motorboat your man boobs

Reminder that I am the ACTUAL Reality Check and here is my resume;

-created a $40 million dollar empire from nothing but Satanism and a highschool education
-gotten over the tragic death of his sister overseas.
-gotten over the tragic death of his parents in a car crash (just like James Bond!)
-studied in the field on Biology (Neurology included) for longer than the average PhD student does (over 15 years)
-written a pilot for a televsion show satiring "Reality" TV
-given up a promising AFL footballer due to a "terrible" injury
-bested his hero Matthew Lloyd in a ono-on-one match-up and was able to befriend his hero due to their mutual respect despite the aforementioned "terrible" injury.
-risen to the top of the Melbourne, and thus Australian advertising industry (just like Todd Sampson!) without a hint of formal education in the area.
-intimidated and humiliated former Australian cricket captain, and living legend Ricky Ponting
-single-handedly come up with the Rhonda and Ketut AAMI advertising campaign, but it was stolen off him.
-mastered a dozen languages and is conversational in another dozen.
-become a celebrated DJ at Melbourne's 'Heat' nightclub
-exiled due to issues with the ATO
-placed in numerous "illegal street races" in his adopted home of Indonesia
-taken part in local discussions solving disputes between muslims and christians
-had sexual intercourse with Helena from My Kitchen Rules
-helped fund a new local soccer stadium
-hunted sharks to help feed the locals
-hosted a Christmas party for a local Orphanage
-has a direct lineage to Machievelli
-committed suicide on the 9th of Janurary 2016
-admitted it was a ruse to throw off the AFP on the 14th
-is an advocate of pseudoscience (MBTI), despite being a man of science
-reappeared on the 6th of Feburary, in China, but using an Australian proxy for obvious reasons.
-unable to change the buoyancy or position of watercraft
-single-handedly responsible for the 15 year disparity in indigenous lifespans

iktf straff

>f-fuck off
lmao abort your "life" like your narrative. At least the actual RC had the balls to kill himself.

>not fapping to Straffo motorboating Jane Bunn

What's with the image? Is it to represent yourself projecting that I would be nervous telling you to fuck off? Because I guarantee I would fucking flatten you if we ever met.

the only good ball users are pendles and sidebottom when he feels like showing up, everyone else is shit

not sure why you're calling me kingy for this, at the start of the season he was saying collingshit had the best midfield in the comp because muh champion data

only if you sat on him you obese cunt. That is, if you managed to get out of the trailer in your mum's backyard. Christ you're pathetic.

I said kingy because I think it was him that slammed Treloar for his inability to kick on both sides for this week.

>still going
I thought you were above getting triggered by the "plebocracy" fake RC? Your temper is unravelling faster than your narrative did.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jej2f7tOsvI

>yuh obese yuh mom yuh basement
typical

Only person that seems to be getting triggered is that same dickhead simpsons poster (you) who I've been consistently bullying over the past few years

steady on mate, you're giving me a bad name.

>Fake RC is booty blasted so he's trying to come out swinging to start the round and looks tough.

Sad.

let's get this convo back on track to footy, lads.

post your tips for this round

Collingwood by 7
GWS by 40
West Coast by 31
Geelong by 12
Footscray by 25
Adelaide by 1
St Kilda by 45
Essendon by 16
Hawthorn by 14

You used to be such good value mate. Shame you had to BTFO of yourself like a dumb heeb and now have resorted to shit slinging posts with "leejun" that offer nothing of value to threads. Woeful.

Is it just me, or does Buddy look really white these days? His skin seems a lot lighter and is one of the only abos, even mixed, with blue eyes.

Sydney by 25
GWS by 10 (norf chokes again)
Richmond by 30
Western Bulldogs by 2000000000
Adelaide by 40
St Kilda by 20
Essendon by 14
Hawthorn by 50

post GOAT half time rev up songs

youtube.com/watch?v=lnigc08J6FI

POOrt for the flags lads

>talking footy
>in /afl/

Kek

Collingwood by 26
GWS by 49
West Coast by 45
Geelong by 18
Bitchdogs in a rigged contest
Port Adelaide by 8
St. Kilda by 56
Essendon by 12
Gold Coast by 3

trying too hard/10
stop shitposting fake RC

If we are all fake RC then will RC no longer exist?