Can you imagine never having been alone?

Can you imagine never having been alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6wkc4uCaLpw?t=150
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes i can kind of

no, since i''ve beenn alone last 4 years

No, I sure can't. It makes me wonder though...Would they be happy if something like pic related happened to them, or would they be sad?

Sounds like literal hell

Fucking yourself sounds fun.

Following

Bump for actual nudes

They don't exist, sorry

Winrar! Post nudes OP faggot

I think they would probably just be dead.

This is fine.

Yet.

OK but if they work somewhere, do they guy paid 1 wage or 2?

Where are the nudes?

There's still 2 brains there, and IMO a brain is what a person a person. One could paint a mona lisa, while the other constructs a symphony. Their physical use is limited to

Closest were gonna get, boys.
>their torso is so wide

I can't even imagine how they got a t-shirt to fit them both

Nudes pls

Photoshoped

It's not even the never being alone. It's more having someone else's head squished up against yours for your entire life. That's fucked.

Not bad legs on her (them?)

You must be new here..

Doesn't this make masturbation incest? :thinking:

*leg

Can one sleep when the other is walking?

WHY DON'T THEY HAVE 3 BOOBS??!!?!
This bugs me, they had 3 arms...

if only one head was crushed would the other die?

Pretty quick, shared bloodstreams & organs, bro.

if u fuck them would it count as a threesome tho

or maybe the newfag is you...

They control their own side. So obviously not.

Imagine the conversations:

Did you just fart? Nope! You did!

You can see left is the main one.
Right is just a piece hanging in there.

Has anyone had any luck getting them on ig?
www.instagram.com/abbyandbritt
Please share all pics and vids if you succeed.

is she like a Hydra?

Except it's not two people like you would think it is.

They are connected closer than twins are, and strange phenomena have happened with twins.

If you watch interviews with them you'll notice that one of them finishes the other's sentences. My guess is that since they share a single body, there is some commonalities in neural networking and communication...it would be interesting to do a study or two with them.

It's likely they are closer to one person than they are to two.

youtu.be/6wkc4uCaLpw?t=150

what happens if one dies?

Now for the age old question: Is tapping that considered a threesome?

when they go to the movies do they get charged for one seat or two?

Funeral & bury her.
You stupid?

Probably not. Answered in their show. When they take a flight they take 1 seat/ticket.

theres always the chance that one head could still be alive even after the other dies. Use your head lol

So which one controls the legs? Or is it like a leg for each of them?

Is everything that each girl does half-assed?

but there's only 1 headphone port. does one have to watch the movies in silence?

If you have sexy time with one can the other scream rape?

Yes, do basic research first.

If one of the girls dies, you die shortly after

Imagine shitting food you never ate

imagine fucking them, one is loving it and the other is bored out of her mind

or one is mid orgasm being choked by the other one

That was a lousy "troll" either way

well, its not like the other one wasnt present.

Can you imagine having to take turns sucking a dick with yourself?

that would suuuck
I like being alone

I might be wrong but i believe there was a very beliebable leaked photo where they where giving head to their boyfriend.
I didnt save it because i was very unimpresed and not aroused at all.

better question is which head controls the body? Is it the right head or left?

It's a bad PS job, man. Old news.

Right head controls right side. Left head controls left side.

They each control their respective sides: left or right.

And then there's this newer one.

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night being diddled, but only to look over and see your sister masturbating

Walking must be really awkward.

what happens when one comes out as lesbian, but the other is straight? or do they just never plan on having a relationship with anyone?

They must have their own body rules. Or else they wouldn't get anywhere, literally.

Would suck.

What if one just refuses to move their leg/arm?

Their future match

Would love to see them box each other, or themselves

Arm: then the arm doesn't move. Leg: they probably fall on their faces

i would an hero, which raises the question, ifone blows their brains out what happens to the other?

Freakish really. They manage to walk, run and ride bikes without having to communicate

Imagine if they both decided to take a step at the same time....

I've been single my entire life 24M. But by researching female nature I discovered that their natural behavior is quite disappointing. Women don't love men, women love the resources that men provide. Which is not necessarily a bad thing but for me personally since I do not wish to reproduce it is not enough. If I'm going to end up lonely either way I might as well be lonely and have money.

MGTOW seems like the most logical approach for my life. I'll help our species by dedicating my life to AI research. Currently going to college for computer programming. I believe everyone deserves love and intimacy but not everyone wins natural selection. Not only that but I'm not entirely sure if "true intimacy" can even be achieved by means other than AI simulation.

To me procreation seems completely contradictory because why would I create a life when I don't particularly enjoy my own? I thought about ending my life much of my life but just this last year I finally gave myself a purpose. I imagine death will be much like before being born and I have no complaints about the time before being born. The best possible scenario I could give my kids is for them to not be born.

My goal is to not only make a better tomorrow for myself but to overall improve the lives of our species. I believe our purpose is relative to one another. Sadly no one chooses to be born so in my opinion there are a lot of things that need fixing in this existence, whatever this existence is, in order to be able to say that life is a blessing rather than a curse.

what would happen if one of the heads got shot?

would she have her dead sister removed?

To them its just business as usual, I mean they were born that way the learned from day one to do everything that way.

Shared bloodstreams, again.

Is she angry at that penis?

Must be a sjw.
Identifies as them.

>single my entire life
>researching female nature
>discovered that their natural behavior is quite disappointing
>I'm not entirely sure if "true intimacy" can even be achieved by means other than AI simulation

dude you need to get some experience with real women. If you've been single your entire life then you're kidding yourself to say that you've 'researched their nature'

moar like this????

Statistical data is already online.

What if they got in a fight and started hitting each other?

Would be kind of funny, actually.

so if you cream inside, who's the mother?

the share a circulitary system.
When one dies, the dead cells start circulating into the live and you die from infection. Same thing with every siemese twins

holy shit, it'll happen eventually... unless they blow their heads off at the same time, which is probably gonna happen

It must really feel like someone else when they masturbate with the other hand.

google keng and eng. exactly what happened.

I just love the fact that they HAVE to feel the same amount of arousal.

So even if one tries really hard to ignore any kind of sexual conduct if the other one is into it they both HAVE to climax

There was a documentary about them where they were talking about working. They accepted that they'd only be able to get one wage between them.

I wonder if they think differently or are pretty much the same person collectively.

2.5some. two individuals, 1 body. That's 1.5 people.

i can fap to this

they have different brains, so they both wouldn't climax all the time, but i get what you're sayin.

why should they not get one wage? the amount of work done is not doubled just because of a second head.

Should at least get time-and-a-half

Agreed, although maybe you'd chuck in a little bonus for the novelty of having someone with two heads in the office.