Hello Sup Forums I am writing this post from mars so most messages I send and receive will be slightly delayed so...

Hello Sup Forums I am writing this post from mars so most messages I send and receive will be slightly delayed so please be patient.
On Mars there is a secret base that's name can not be disclosed in this thread. The reason we are stationed on Mars is to take soil samples and find life in any form. So far we have a small colony of 15 people, 4 women and 11 men. Life on mars is very different from earth and i would love to answer any questions I can

bump

How is life on Mars?

Life is quite difficult

bumpp

Why are you on 4 chan instead of telling the space niggers to fuck off?

big boy bump

nice meme OP

No matter what planet your on OP, you will always be a faggot

faggot

fag

Can't you read? Life on Mars is shit:

>So far we have a small colony of 15 people, 4 women and 11 men.

underrated post

you son of a bitch!

Y'all got food n shit to live

Yes, we have a very steady supply of food provided by farming within Bio-domes

do you guys do the sex

No

Why are you using Bio-domes... isn't a more cost effective method using underground caves and locking and filling them with air. considering that every Kilogram you bring up requires 3 Kilo's of fuel... Digging and solar cells / flood lighs just makes more sense.

How did y'all get there? Exile or some shit?

That's a good question. our supplies were transported to mars in 2015 and we were sent to mars on march 16th 2016. This project is a cooperation between over 6 countries

>mars is dead world

>you haven't gonna crazy because your brain is designed to work in earth's magnetic field.

so can you hear your co-colonists' thoughts yet or is dat lack of electrical noise done you in yet?

Mars is a gay planet. You guys are fags.

Have you saw a nazi on mars or a nasa's slave kid

How long before the general public knows about this?

>>you haven't gonna crazy because your brain is designed to work in earth's magnetic field

nice try nigger

The general public most likely won't believe any of this due to them thinking something like this is impossible

how many cocks have been sucked since you have landed

kek

No timestamp?!?

bump

How could I give a timestamp without a camera

So how do you maintain this internet connection? Or is it crappy dial-up

If I had to live with dial-up the rest of my life on a red planet I wouldn't give a flying fuck about life anymore I ain't no 90s bitch

Did you know that the average radio delay between Earth and Mars Is About 15 minutes?

Whats the ultimate purpose of finding life on the red planet? Also what space craft brought you there?

#Exposed

Khgg

i'm only 12 and i like to hang out with the older kids that can come up with stuff this cool.

are you doing sex with each other?

how articulate

Because you a faking it you cunt, it takes on average the speed of light 12 minutes to reach Mars from Earth. Even if you did have a direct connection to internet, it is still bound by the speed of light. So BTFO larper.

/thread

>he doesn't even have a quantum internet connection

what shit hole are you living in user?

Why on earth is the male to female ratio absolutely skewed? Hope you guys like sharing!

I can't give put exact details of the space craft but if i could compare it i would say its similar to the OA-8

>between over 6 countries.

What?

that's not true it's a lie

There weren't many viable female participants.
although there were many volunteers very few of them were mentally capable of the trip

China, The United States, Japan, Russia, and India provided funding for the mission

Looks like terraformars...

the kek is a lie

How much did it cost nigga

Around 19 billion

bump

Any life on mars? No aliens?

but without the bubble, how will they cause trouble?

Go home mars you drunk.

Have you seen any spiders?

Hi, im on a base on the moon. We conduct archeological excavations on interesting bits the government find, mostly artifacts

>it takes light from mars 3 minutes to reach earth
>OP responded in 1 min
>/thread

impossible for you to come back, or stay there long term
speaking of which, how much longer do you believe you'll live on the planet?

On Mars, does LARP get posted on Sup Forums instead of /x/?

ooooooooooofffff course you cant give out specific details about anything