snapchat pic thread

Any real Snapchat sluts?

fucking hot

omg omg i'm gonna die b4 i know donna's snap what is it donna what

nigga shut the fuck up and post pics

sorry man no wins :(
how tf do u guys get girls to do this

Have you tried not being creepy? Usually works for me

tldr That's really it someone in my kik told me the same thing but how to you begin.
I suspect everyone either 1. knows the person they've gotten them from. 2. playing the long game with people they don't know and hope for wins.
How about some screenshots of these convos that would help.

Kik: Femanon_1992 is a pretty big slut. Might hit her up.

shes hot more???

stop being an autistic cringe lord pretend ur talking to them in real life dont message them something u wouldnt say to their face

More??? Love her

Not the guy who posted the pics but I got this sluts set

Dump

Name is Lindsey

Is the best way to secretly screencap snapchat shit still to switch to airplane mode, make sure snapchat is saying "can't refresh" or whatever, take the screenshot, log out of snapchat and close the app, then turn off airplane mode and relog into snapchat...?
Or is there some better way nowadays?

That airplane mode shit dont work anymore, they know when you screenshot. So far idk anymore I just do it

Dunno. Read you can plug your phone into your computer and download images before opening on Snapchat but never tried and that was awhile ago.

Snap fixed their api so that doesn't work anymore. The only way is to record video of your screen. There are apps to do this.
Press a button, record a few seconds, and then playback. Cap the playback.

Just use a screen recorder and you're ok

Whats a good app

You gotta kik?

Good shit. Thanks guys.
Should have figured that out a few days ago... Gotta wait for this bish to send more titties now.

Yeah smthsan26

Nice. Reverse imaged. She's on motherless
/G9FF5C74

If that's the soundest advice to get girls to show em their tits on snap I'm never going to get wins.
>dont messege them something u wouldnt say to their face
Lol Well there goes muh wins. I'd never ask for nudies.
I'm leaning on this being u gotta kknow the girl. There's no way a perfect stranger is going to send their nudes with no attachments.

If you can't act calm and casual, no girl is going to consider that shit. Real life or otherwise.

The NUMBER ONE rule of attracting women is to have them believe you're not TRYING to attract them.
A little bit of indifference goes a long way if you know how to skirt the line between friendly but not thirsty.

Just remember to share, cuz sharing is caring