Roll for your SUPERPOWER!

Roll for your SUPERPOWER!

Then argue relentlessly about how and why you would beat the guy above you in a fight. I wanna hear good explanations and solid reasoning. Extra credit if you type out how the whole fight would go like it's an action movie script.

Also if you're not reading Worm, what the fuck is wrong with you: parahumans.wordpress.com

roll

Holy shit pretty much I'm a super genius Leatherface

rolll

?

RollING

Roll

So basically, I've engineered my skin to be fireproof so your pussy ass birds can't touch me, then I fuck you up with a Pickle Rick-esque mech suit. Easy.

Roll

OH HELL YEAH

roll

Rolling

roll

In b4 quints

The guy above me can't work with what he can't catch. I'd disintegrate my hands and reassemble them in his insides, tearing him apart inside-out.

Rollle

Check 'em

How are you going to put your hands in his insides? He's turned into a storm of rocks and shit

roll'n in the nineties

null rawl

NVM think I got it backwards

Fuck it roll

Well me and this guy don’t give a fuck and call Armageddon on Earth.

Good luck heroes.

Roll

The power I got says I can turn my body into a telekinetic storm, meaning I can rip myself apart with a thought and utilize that to fight and evade. I imagine this being like a souped-up version of pic related.
Making a telekinetic storm centered at my body is an entirely different matter.

My Quads say otherwise.

nah, i'd just hit hiroshima once a day for the rest of my life
just in case they forgot

Rolling

All flawed.

0-birds shit fireballs on cars.
1- sure it’s extended but good luck having enough torque
2-headshot. Done.
3-wipe this asshole out quick, none of that hulk bullshit.
4-fuck meeseeks.
5- just stand here while I pretend to play FF7
6-it’s not telekinesis if your touching retard
7-good job you’re a fire extinguisher.
8-alright there ed gein, go make me some furniture
9- so does my wife on her period
Not even gonna address the rest because Trip the disco ball is OP and Quint is AntMan? Fuck off

Roll

rolling stones

I'd have to kill the guy below me ASAP in order to win, which has a difficulty determined by the terrain of our battlefield.

K

Quint is clearly the best one

Explain. Disregarding the power's limiting range, what's the most work such a swarm of insects can provide?
What guarantee is there that you'll end up with an optimal arsenal every time you use it?

lets roll

What off dubs?

Ok

roll

so if i touchmyself i can fly?

Do you even want to try? I'll just punch you once and you're dead

roll

ROllin

>Look up definition of localized
With that, my tactics for that fight would change quite a bit. I'd just need to be in range to rip and beat my opponent to death.

ill bite

I mow the birds down with my rapid-fired clones, obviously.

Jesus christ quints please...
You may have the ability to summon metheors, but holy shit youll be the meteor

Rolls

No touching someone and freezing for a random amount of time, between 10 seconds to 10 minutes?

Rollin

roll dat pantsu

rrrrooolll

Shit and giggles

fuck it

rolling

roll

bEES

I'll put that on the next one

rolling

Rolling

Also, as i know this fucker who uses this. I'll roam around with a needle, insta lobotomy (or worst) anyone i see, before they see me. See, this is like One Piece, you have a limit of what you can do... it is up to you to extend that with imagination and training.

rollin

roll

rollin

rollerino

roll

Wasps are better.

I thought people reading Worm was rare, happy to see another parahuman among us. Also, if you are talking about GloryGirl for dubs, im pretty sure she has minor barrier power, where the barrier itself is pretty strong.

Roll

Also Quints.
I'd say spoiler
, but you learn in like chapter 4 or something, she can control minor brain functions of any animal. Ex: Crab

Roll time.

mmmmmkkk

Roal

roll

Roll.

rolling

rawlin niggers

Roll

Röll

Reeeeeee

Roll

Rollin"

well i guess if i can summon very small meteors
i could kill one person at a time if i was in a fight
but if i went the supervillain route i could hold the world for ransom
i would have to destroy at least two counties to get the world to believe my power.
maybe india and china
help with the overpopulation at least.

Rolling for this this for Rolling

Roll

roll

Its not as powerful as you think. You don't summon meteors. You only bring them from space. So... it'll be a while, before anything is done. Its more like fighting with smaller space rocks. lol
Larger the rock, the slow it is in space.

well damn. gotta wait week for something from the asteroid belt "just wait its coming" dosent sound very intimidating

Give me the chicken

>1.18 MB
>Anonymous 11/12/17(Sun)00:18:04 No.750752601▶
roll

memes

Rollerino

Can you image forgetting about it?
Than like a week later most of Russia is gone?

????

probably got drunk one night played tetris and got pissed of at them cause all you have left is vodka and you hate vodka

Come on gimme a 4

>Don't fight
>Become Powerful Doctor
>Make new type of Operation
>????
>Profit