What is Sup Forums's opinion on people who wear band tees, not as fans supporting their favorite bands...

what is Sup Forums's opinion on people who wear band tees, not as fans supporting their favorite bands, but as a fashion statement

i don't give a shit wear whatever the fuck you want, cunt

graphic tees in general are embarrassing

i find finds supporting their favorite bands cringe worthy, it is just manchildren tier. Well I guess it is ok if you are unemployable.

No one does that though

She looks like she actually enjoys Bathory. I knew a girl who was really into black metal, and she looked almost exactly like that lmao

i have been seeing more and more people wearing 'Thrasher' t-shirts, a magazine I am pretty sure nobody genuinely reads.

he said, whilst using video game linguo and internet buzzwords

I work at a record store, so I wear band shirts almost every day. I'm wearing one now lmao

what band?

Circle Takes The Square

They usually wear shirts of bands that were a fashion statement from the beginning so I really don't care.

I have a Dark Funeral tshirt that's pretty dope

Who cares? The sort of bands whose shirts are considered fashion statements are not bands I tend to be interested in anyway

wtf is a fashion statement

>Sup Forums judging people for what they wear
>Sup Forums calling other people cringey
Sup Forumstants are some of the cringiest people I've ever met in real life. They're easily identifiable too.

Someone's reasons for wearing a particular shirt isn't exactly something I worry about.

Why do they release t-shirts?? it's their fault: they became part of pop culture, and to like them means "to be cool".

I wear hardcore shirts in public, but hate hardcore.

Its not my fault they sell black printed tees for five to twenty dollar, and they look amazing. The shitty quality lasts a year at most meaning I don't ever have the problem of throwing out perfectly fine tees to get new ones.

I own a number of No Victory shirts, and never have listened to one of their songs outside of waiting by the venue door to drop in and buy a few tees.

First shirt I found on Google Images for No Victory. I think I own one is blue with that print.

She looks like a fan of Daddy Quorthon though

>failed- No File

here's something similar to the one I wanted to post.

Hardcore shirts are dope since they look great and next to nobody knows never seen it in there lives, and if they did I can straight up tell them what's up.

Sometimes it can be kind of funny, like when Kim Kardashian wore a Morbid Angel shirt.

I wear band shirts and have band patches on my battle jackets. But i genuinely like those bands. I also don't give a fuck of someone wears an unknown pleasures shirt and can't name a song other than love will tear us apart and she's lost control.

I don't mind as long as the person doesn't pretend to be a fan of the band. Some artwork just looks good on a shirt, I can't blame then for seeing that. But wearing it to try to fit in to a certain scene or give off a certain vibe is pretty lame.

for revenue and advertising dumbass