Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

hehe ;)

not even close chanco

This thread again...

OP is just a fat fuck

do you use a lady's razor to shave your 'andre the giant' hands?

Big fucking whoop. I got watches that are more valuable then the shit life you have

fake rolex is fake

But why did you put your watch on a ham?

Kys OP, this is stale

Im worth more than you, and I can prove it. I don't often check Sup Forums but sometimes I do when I get a little bored late at night. I own a company you probably know, and to think your pathetic ass means something with a watch, try meaning something with benefiting humanity like I have. Lose some weight while you're at it, fat ass.

hehe.... Loser thinks he's big for having a company. i am worth way more than you poorfag.

check out my other watch you can't afford, my nice gold watch ;)

old pic, new fag.
GTFO

Well, you should come on Sup Forums more often so you dont reply to stale pasta. Can i have some money please?

This honkey

Yes, I know it's bait but im tired of seeing it. It pops up at least once a week and im sick of it. I don't give money unfortunately, but keep your head up. Wealth will come if you are persistent, I promise you.

This fucking copypasta, you are fucking gay OP.

Im done responding to you, have a great life. Btw, you're not successful, you're dying, fat ass.

You shave your arms fat fuck ?

This.

hehe ;)
Rich man WINS AGAIN. fucking loser. we all gotta die at some point ;))

I don't wear a watch

beautiful watch man! you are right I'm sorry I said anything!!

Yea you're just gunna die way sooner due to your weight. If you don't care about dying when you're 40 all the power to you bro.

Gold.

I Remember the original thread for this OP is a fggt saged

1) Timestamp fag
2) lose some weight or you wont be able to wear any watches

Pulmonary edema... Enjoy your congestive heart failure

Thanks for posing as me. You're nothing fat ass.

THE NIGGER DOESN'T EVEN HAVE KNUCKLES HE'S SO FUCKING FAT. I'D RATHER BE POOR THAN DEAD FROM OBESITY AT 30.

Is everybody in US fat as fuck? I didn't believe that these are real hands for few seconds!

Did you lose your fingers to diabeetus?

stay mad looser hehe ;)

Not everyone, mostly Michigan

Not everyone but the number is way to high for the countries own good

No, i assure you it's just this idiot whos sexually attracted to watches.

No, we hate this asshat

So... did you sell your fingers to get the fake rolex or what?

I don't wear Casio and Timex but I do wear Seiko. A tiny bit higher than the other brands but anything is better than a fake rolex am I right? ;)

Preach.

Holy shit man, are you wearing oven mitts? The fuck kinda pudgy hands are those? Are you sure that watch isnt cutting off the circulation to those sausage fingers?

Preach.

hey

bruh, judging by your hands you're going to die soon. you're literally going to die in 5-10 if you don't lose weight. gl dude

Preach.

hello

outreach

Watchmaker here.

That’s a fake Rolex. It doesn’t have the correct diamond engraving at 6 o’clock. Most Submariners have a cyclops bubble pass date function however you can purchase one without though it’s a bit rare. And at last there should be 4 lines of text stating: name, water resistance, whether or not it’s a chronometer and the certification.

So... Fake n’ gay.

What self-respecting man goes around wearing a watch? OP must be a faggot.

Watchmaker here again. The Lesoir series of Rado is a women’s watch line you idiot. It’s fairly cheap though, you can get one for about $500-550. So compared to Rolex Submariner that goes for $8,300 it’s cheap.

don't tell him its a women's watch! I thought we were gonna keep quiet here and let the public laugh at him secretly for wearing a women's watch. Lolol

Op is a shitposting faggot
Same ol same ol same ol.
Die quickly faggot

PREACH

that shit looks like a wwe belt on your fat ass wrist

Why is a watch wrapped around a swollen ham?

Same. Working class life breaks crystals and bands. Even a pocket watch gets battered. OP gots to brag and make me feel bad. Everybody is ashamed of me now.

Richfag checking in.

get a g shock yo

This timepiece has absolutely no worth besides it's commercial value. A true, refined intellectual would've made his own.

>richfag
>maserati
kek

yeah you are above average but if you were really rich you'd have your own Sup Forums running on one of your yachts

>g shock
I took a look: I would not be able to get into tight clearances with a lump that large. Cutting off the band and making it a pocket watch would defeat the solar power feature, eh?

Thanks for the suggestion