Ask a cop on night shift anything

Ask a cop on night shift anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9yUPRbxsk
youtu.be/jAfUI_hETy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you?

Is it true that freaks only come out at night?

Seems that 2pm is when all crazies want to call for no reason or harassment calls but late at night is when the stupid shit append

Got any stories about stupid shit?

would you care for a donut?

WOULD YOU???

Had a drunk guy run away from home last night around 1am. His wife reported him missing and he left in socks and a tshirt. We launched a full search and rescue and had everyone looking for this shitbag. We found him 8hours later in an abandoned house still drunk with torn up socks.

How many filthy minorities beaten this month?

No, at this hour they’re usually stale; got some coffee and sriracha cheezits

mixing spicy and coffee? Aint that bad?

Do you ever point your gun in the air shooting while going AAAHHHH?

Feeldgoodman.jpeg

Should I do it?

Ever masturbate while on duty?

Na too much shit on my belt and the car is too crammed

I'm 5'6, would I have any hope of becoming a LEO or am I just too much of a manlet?

>inb4 accusations of little man syndrome
Dad was a cop, just wanna follow in the old mans' footsteps. I'm not looking for a powertrip.

5'6" aint that bad my man, seen shorter cops. Just have something to back it up, like be a good runner, lots or muscle, or a big partner

Not the cop btw

You ever solicit a sexual bribe

Size has nothing to do with it; take the civil service exam or the chiefs exam in your town. Run and do push ups and pull ups

how big is the city you work in? do you see any actual crime that isn't domestic or theft?

About 40 square miles; seen some homicides but mostly domestics, credit card fraud, mv breakings and burglaries

don't you care about your work, mang? How can you browse Sup Forums and not get caught?

wtf I want to be a cop now

Huh

sorry, I meant population wise

You regret becoming a cop?
If so, what career would you prefer instead?

are you fucking retarded?
just browse it on your own personal phone like any normal person

Were at minimums so we don’t have many guys covering the road. We stay open in case of a domestic or a high priority call. Plus i use my phone

No i don’t regret it, good job with great benefits at the end. If not this is probably try to race cars; populations is about 200k+ with all the businesses in the area

Job security

Roger that, thanks m8s. I was secretly a bit concerned about being a possible liability
>perhaps if the perp was a BIG GUY 4U
but then I remembered that female cops exist and I realized it could be worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9yUPRbxsk

Sounds like a real cop
I grew up with the explorers program, some shitty cops, but the whole "brotherhood" aspect keeps people from calling each other out

Would love to know your opinion on this
youtu.be/jAfUI_hETy0

Cops I knew, would be scarred, but wouldn't be pussies about it.

Best video I’ve seen yet

Truth be told I don’t like many cops. Especially lazy ones. Many cops just want to do their time and go home. I’ve learned to never EVER touch anyone without gloves on. Those guys should’ve jumped in and taken that guy out. A bad apple can spoil the bunch and make everyone look bad.

Was math invented or discovered?

What is math

Shit, I like you
Why cop's don't all wear tactical gloves, I don't know, but the vet cops usually kept a vynal pair in a pocket

Not OP
Who knows, history says one thing, science says another, philosophy says another still and math says it works but it's all made up

Do you work with a rural department, or more urban? If you've got experience with both, which did you like more?

I keep tactical gloves for searching and cuffing in my pant pocket, and disposable gloves in a pouch on my belt. Always carry extra and a bottle or hand sanitizer in my bag

The town I work for is mostly rural with some urban parts to it, many shops and a mall

I thought you’re suppose to wait like a whole 24hr before you started looking for missing people

what gun/ammo you carry? do u get to choose?

Anyway you’d talk off Sup Forums? I have so many questions

Not OP
That's a myth
Every second matters

Not OP, but I saw this video and you could feel the leftism oozing out of it. Cracked is garbage

>this one random anecdote from an NYC subway means that cops literally don't interfere with stabbings
>le BASED Black napkin man saved the day because of course he did
>don't trust the cops to help you OR give you credit!

I'm fairly confident that the average cop would intervene adequately in this situation if it were happening somewhere else. Those NYC cops were probably just afraid of getting AIDS-knifed and left to die because the subway is 3rd world tier.

Your comment is fake news

Any funny happenings with other cops at the station? Passive-aggressive office feuds, a sergeant getting caught bending stacy the janitor over the copy machine or something like that?

Smith and Wesson mp .45 but we’re changing to 9mm mp 2.0

Negative; seek out a young motivated cop in town and have at it

Are nights with full moons worse than regular nights?

Haha nothing like that; but there’s always shenanigans, put a whole bunch of guys in a building and shit is bound to get weird. Always bunching each other’s balls and playing tricks, some supervisors are stern and take it too seriously but others are a pleasure onwork for and they partake in the shenanigans

Oddly it’s been a fact.

Do you guys use those restraint chairs I see news stories about?

Do you ever let young kids off the hook?

No restraint chairs here; and yes i know what it’s like being young and dumb; i can’t even count the amount of times I’ve thrown out weed and told people to gtfo, escpecailly when they’re honest, not all cops are like that so don’t always o that route, I’ve met my fair share of asshole cops and i actually want o be the cop I’ve wanted to meet

no, u

why are you on Sup Forums when yoir suppost to be working night shift

Rear the previous posts btard

That's cute
I got Kali linux

are you a policeman?

What do you do for the people who really act up and like cause trouble? The real crazy people I guess.

Also the reverse of that question I guess. Have you ever been like “I’m taking this kid in” when otherwise it wasn’t so bad.

It's nothing wrong with killing, It's just a rule that society made up for order.

How can I suicide by cop?

How much do you get paid

>Answer This.

Are you more or less likely to let a black kid go? Serious question.

I fucked some girl in her car tonight in a parking lot(it was obviously empty and noone was near) How would you react if you stumbled upon this? was sweating and paranoid

Are you stressed / happy? What are your hours/wage like?

Post a picture police user. Show us something