If World War 3 was to occur, would you fight & prepare to defend your country?

If World War 3 was to occur, would you fight & prepare to defend your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SP5c_MEs9mo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_National_Government_of_the_Southwestern_Caucasus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

>Implying there is anything left to fight for and defend

For what purpose? My country died a hundred years ago.

Nah we were alive and bashing krauts in 1916.

We died sometime around 1960

After the nuclear holocaust I'll probably do my best to survive and join some paramilitary organization.

no

Already a member of Eesti Kaitseliit. Would die for them, not America.

To defend muslims mothers and their dodge drafters offsprings ?
I would prefer to take the occasion to purge the country.

LMAO NO.

The Eternal Udin.

I feel so bad for you guys.

Yeah america sucks too.

But you guys were literally perfect at one point, thats tough to lose

no, since it would most likely involve killing other Europeans to serve the globalist establishment

Yes, but have the weekends off.

This. Let the flames purge our once beautiful France !

I would use the skills the army and my hard knock life have given me to life out my mad max lifestyle dreams. Fuck this EU vasal state and fuck leftists and their dream.

My country would need to declare independence from the EU first. Then i would.

No I would not.

But if I fight, they win.

/thread

I focus on surviving and then i stake out my claim out of the ashes of the old world. There won't be a winner in this fight anyway but there might be winners among the survivors.

Maybe if we got better and stopped being so PC. At this point I'd much rather fight for emperor trump.

Nice fantasies, Genghis

I'd like to say yes, but WWIII is going to be something humanity's never seen before, it's gonna be hard to tell who you're fighting and what you're fighting for. It's going to be a nuclear holocaust, and I might die before i can do anything useful.

Depending who is fighting who..
If islam takes over i will join to get my payback on the left that opened the doors.

if it is right wing vs islam i join right wing.

If it is ww3 and russia knocking on the door i will fight too.

I would sign up, though if Hillary is president during such a war i probably would hope we lose.

depends on who we fighting against.

do we declare war against white cis male or the patriarchy in general?

I will fucking die for my country and what it stands for.

Godspeed, user.

I don't want to defend the EU/Israel, so no.

>For the land, the people, and a future to believe in? (Anti-EU, Anti-Migrant etc.)
Yes.
>For the current state of the country
No, don't be silly.

>and what it stands for.
Feminism and social justice?

i would authorize use on drones on rednecks if thats what you are referring to

THERE IS NO TIME TO BE LOST

BATTLE BRODDAS

FATMAHREENS, TODAY THE ENEMY IS AT OUR DOAH, WE KNOW OUR DUTY AND WE WILL DO IT. WE FIGHT FOR OUR HONOR, AS FATMAHREENS, AS AMERICANS, AND WE FIGHT IN THE NAME OF THE EMPRAH. IF WE DIE THIS DAY, WE WILL DIE IN GLORY, WE DIE HERO'S DEATHS! BUT WE SHALL NOT DIE, NO! IT IS THE ENEMY WHO WILL TASTE DEATH AND DEFEAT, AS YOU, MOST OF OUR BATTLE BRUDAS ARE STATIONED IN BUNKERS, PREPARED TO DRONE STRIKE! OUR PERIMETER HAS BEEN PREPARED IN THE EVENT THAT OUR ENEMIES BE SO BOLD AND SO FOOLISH! WE HAVE PLACED NUMEROUS BEACONS, ALLOWING FOR MULTIPLE, SIMMULTANEOUS, AND DEVASTATING DRONE STRIKES! CODEX ASTARTES NAMES THIS MANEUVER STEEL REHN. WE WILL DESCEND UPON THE FOE, WE WILL OVERWHELM THEM, WE WILL LEAVE NONE ALIVE! MEANWHILE OUR DRONES WILL ENSURE THE FULL DEFENSE OF OUR HEAD QUARTERS. WE ARE THE FATMAHREENS, WE ARE THE EMPRAH'S FUREH!

No. but i would HAVE TO. you MUST and WILL stick with your tribe when the SHTF even if you hate them. want some proof cucks? fine. look how it works in jail. oh excuse me Prison, all the tribes, races in this case, stick together during a riot. niggers with niggers even tho they hate each other. same with the Aryans(whites),
hell even the faggots gang up. so life on the outside is the same as on the inside. we will all gang up even tho we hate our group and fight the other bunch of faggots because they are even worse.
so in conclusion you bunch of filthy niggers, i may not want to fight for jewmurica, but i will, and ill kill as many of your outsiders as i can.

I would defend my Nation to the best of my ability.

We, along with Europe died in 1945

you're welcome

Yeah i think most people feel that way.

Just depends on the context and who's fighting against who.

Besides i don't think there'd be a need for the masses to be conscripted or anything, it'd just be the normal armies that there already are and if they fail then we all get nuked.

I'd be more worried about staying alive because I'd figure that nuclear weapons would be used

Banks and military lobby controlling puppet gov?

Deep fried butter?

>dying for weedman and a fucking leaf
top jej

if England got invaded by a foreign power who were being cunts to the people I'd fight, but if they just wanted the heads of the elite and government I'd point them to london

Absolutely not.

Are you sure that those who send you into battle to kill and possibly be wounded or die themselves believe in the things you do?

At what point of wrapping yourself in a flag do you become a fool and a pawn propping up a corrupt establishment?

I am certainly of the mind that the things that make America very special are reviled by the elite. The very same elite that will spill your blood in the name of an America that they work to corrupt.

What am i supposed to fight for ?

Yes I would.

Mexico may be shit but it's a kind of different shit that the rest of the world is. In a few years it will be a sanctuary against the nwo kikes.

>Deep fried butter?
Bingo

Depends. If a foreign enemy invades, I'll volunteer to fight. If there is a civil war, I'll protect my home and family.
That's pretty much it.

for your country of not being as cucked and flooded with immigrants as sweden

Yes.

go and die in iraq then

Anna 5, vennas!

What if we came back?

Never Forget 1st Sgt Arre Illenzeer and Jr Sgt Andres Nuiamae.

I'll fight for myself and my doggo, American politicians are too perverse. Why would I die for finklesteins issue with Russians? I'll mind my own business fbi man.

we wouldn't get involved

>we
The English? But you never were here.

mine ära

I would die for germany. I would defend it also against turkey my second blood line.

Absolutely. But who are we fighting. I wonder if Russian-American relation will sour even more or if the chicks will the one we'll be fighting.

as it looks like now? absofuckinglutely nope.

I would fight against my country / for the NWO.

Still reeling from the last blow Tommy struck when you tried to cause some argie bargie eh, Johnny Foreigner?

They don't like it up 'em, no they do not.

Being in the peace corps and "defending your country, 9/11" have big differences.

No, first I'd try to run away with my family. I'd only fight it that was not possible. Don't give a fuck about my country.

hope u realize its 99% likely u will not be accepted into this society and u will share the fate of the rest

if Denmark wanted to suck up to america once again and play "who is the cutest puppet in the box with obamas dick up its ass"?

no thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=SP5c_MEs9mo

I feel safe since we will just surrender to Russia and then we already have a great defence.

No.

Fight to defend my country?!
Nah I am cool thanks.

Probably yeah. Well if we get involved in anything we'd lose quite quickly, so if I survived I'd go into hiding mode in the country, there are enough secluded places here.

Haha, sure die for fucking leftist and the stupid french people, haha

The British. We weren't there for long, but we were there.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_National_Government_of_the_Southwestern_Caucasus

Witnessed

from the arab rape gang to the slav rape gang?

Fuck my country i would only defend this piece of shit it we were being invaded by aliens and i would do it for earth.

why wouldn't you fight and defend muhhamed and abdul, your neighbors, after you die, don't worry they will take care of your wife
So yeah, I clearly feel and understand you.

kek

from the arab rape gang to the obesity rape gang is better?

Ah, that. But Kars is an Armenian city, not ours.

I sometimes wish Romans were back, though. They were utter bros and even helped us fuck up the Persians once. You'd be surprised how much of the stuff they built in Western Georgia still stands.

No

so armenians went back to armenia?

The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle : First Century
The island Britain (1) is 800 miles long, and 200 miles broad. And there are in the island five nations; English, Welsh (or British) (2), Scottish, Pictish, and Latin. The first inhabitants were the Britons, who came from Armenia (3), and first peopled Britain southward...

>the Britons, who came from Armenia

lol literally no

> Russia atacks Polan
> Russia launches nukes
> wow it did not even take 3 weeks!

> Germany attacks Polan
> cucks are saying this is good for Polish economy

> Finland attacks Polan
> we give up just for the lulz

why would russia, germany or finland attack an American Colony?

I just want to fight to kill a man and see how it feels.

I wouldn't want to live in the post war world

Hell no. My country made their choice last Sunday.
For all I care, they can burn to the ground in the shitskin assault.

yes altough I hope they'd send me to artillery or logistics. I would be a shitty soldier

I imagine Russia would, for it's own defeat

But I guess I won't be seeing that lol

>dying for billionaire jew's profit

lulz no
ww3 will be waged by all free men against the ZOG
and ww4 will be waged with sticks and stones because the psychopathic Rothschilds would sooner see the Earth nuked than give up their worldly power. After all, what would have even the point of spending the last 1000 years sacrificing to Satan if you just let it get taken away?

only 50,4 (or something) made their choice. You can fight for the other 50... In human history, many fought for far less, so stop whining, pseudo-Hans

depends what you want to class as "my country"

>inb4 pakistan

Of course I would, my country gave me everything I have. They gave me every opportunity.

To suggest I wouldn't fight just because I disagree with some of the ways things are going would be so incredibly selfish and short sighted - the attitude is like that of a spoiled child.

Anyone who disagrees fails to realise just how good we have it compared to the rest of the world. I would fight as my ancestors did, so that those that come after me can do the same.

My country no

My people yes

If Donald Trump is president, I would gladly put my life on the line to defend this country.

For USA? No

For my family? Yes

Never give up on your people, they are all you have.

>Implying México would be in WWlll.

Hypothethically...no, not really.
If War means at least 35% of our population would die (Mostly poor people that wouldn't be able to escape) then i gladly accepted War.

This country sucks but i don't have anything else to do