Why do people cut their dicks off?

Why do people cut their dicks off?
I see webm and gifs and stories of guys cutting their own dick, and sometimes balls off. These are sensitive organs that bring pleasure, it's like jabbing your eyes out. Why do they do it, please help me understand. i cant sleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/10/25/deer-incident-st-michael-cafe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're mentally ill; there's not even a point in trying to understand it unless that's your job.

People are fucked up, although technically you can still get pleasure from the prostate, so you wouldn't be completely lost for pleasure.

i gotta pay pal, somebody send me 10k tonight and i'll do that shit livestream. does that answer your question?

For 10k, I'd better be the one to cut the fucking thing off.

How do you expect us to know? We are just as baffled as you are!

please. I can't sleep. I saw it and now I feel sick and need to understand what is happening in their mind. It's their dick, that's worse than abortion

Aw, user. Do you want me to send you a hug with my mind?

yes please. what else can you do with your mind?

Just be thankfull you're not as fucked up as these people. In comparison a little bit of insomnia is nothing. Now find yourself some ASMR to listen to so you csn fall asleep. The trick is not to watch only listen.

I tried, who's a good ASMRer

I can communicate with God and several different species of space alien. I've gotten quite proficient with it over the years, and can now have full-fledged conversations with either using only my mind.

Check em

I say fuck tryhard ASMR and go watch Bob Ross.

Are you in touch with the galactic federation of light? I seriously want to meet those dudes

Honestly I think about doing it once or twice a week. Im very lonely and sad. I think that if I just get rid of my dick It will hurt less emotionally.

I've never heard of such a federation. When did you first come into contact with that lot?

Some people have a mental disorder where they're not happy until certain body parts are removed, i.e their brain is fucked

Can you ask them about the deer? Reply what they say

I don't know about this deer you speak of. Could you be a bit more specific? I don't want them to think I'm crazy by asking them super random questions or something.

True mby it was a dumb question. Ask them if the deer as in the animal symbolizes something or bears any significance. Been seeing deers everywhere no joke

I bet your joking

if ya got a pennis just keep on it, dont cut it off!

Hm, I think I can just tell you from personal experience that deer aren't of any significance, and at the very least, not pertinent to your life. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

No I'm very serious. I'm not normally superstitious at all and don't believe in a god untill I see one, etc. But this particular thing with deers is insane. It's too much to explain but its true

>Hm, I think I can just tell you from personal experience that deer aren't of any significance, and at the very least, not pertinent to your life. Maybe it's just a coincidence.
ye probably but who cares

It's called synchronicity. everyone has their own synchronicity. It's the universe, or your higher self, or god or whatever you want to call it, giving you hints and messages.

user does, apparently. I want him to have peace of mind.

fair, thank you

I noticed too. One day just recently there was a deer in the back yard. I never get deer, so it was weird. The next day there was a deer on the news running through a store, and a customer held the door open so the deer ran back out. Not sure what's going on

People pay thousands of dollars to have other people cut off their sons' dick skin.

And this is what bothers you.

This was it here
minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/10/25/deer-incident-st-michael-cafe/

this happened just after the deer went through my yard

As stupid as both are, "off" and "mutilate" are two very different things, at least in regards to how much it'll fuck up your life.

Oh shit for real youre not joking? Wow amazing. Deer are here to enlighten you? This is some mind blowing shit man.

different state too. I am in washington and this happened in minnesota I guess.

Have you attempted to approach any of the deer to communicate? If you listen very closely at night, you may be able to hear the voice of the deer whispering to you, or even have it talk to you in your dreams once the right time has come.

I approached the one in my yard but it just kept walking like "wtf do you want boy, i don't know you" so I let it go on it's way.

Right, but one is a whole heck of a lot more common. Our society normalizes genital mutilation, so is it any wonder people take it to such extremes?

Well, yeah, it is. How many people do you know who've cut their dicks off? Keep in mind, this isn't any male-to-female transition bullshit, but rather sick fucks who cut their genitals off and record it.

That doesn't sound true, user. You should attempt actual communication and see where it takes you; you won't regret it.

"Muh dik skin gone boo hoo" that's what you sound like pussy

Deer-user here I'll try that :)

I still have my dick skin, thank you.

Just make sure you don't get hurt; I don't know how ferocious deer can get if you accidentally startle one of them. Just be very patient with it, especially if it has trouble speaking back to you.

You're welcome

Can you pls tell those morons to beam back my cow?

All you deer autists should see who can drink the most breast milk

>talking to deer
What the fuck are you people going on about?

I was breastfed untill I was 4 true story

Synchronicity

The majority of us were. After my mom passed away my dad breast fed me from his milk worm till I was 8

I don't see what that has to do with anything.
With all due respect, I don't think they stole your cow. I could be wrong; times have been very trying for certain species of alien, and they may've resorted to those kinds of tactics, but overall, they're good and wouldn't do something so blatantly rude; at least, that's what I've been able to gather from my many talks with them.

It would determine who is capable of drinking the most breast milk. Which has something to do with anything. Just cause you can't see it doesn't mean it is meaningless.

Can you explain it to me?

That doesn't sound very breast-oriented. :^(

The man's breast is right by the balls right guys? right.........?

No otherwise you wouldn't learn a lesson

You are capable of trips and you're STILL baffled?