Stop Raping Women You Pieces Of Shit

Stop Raping Women You Pieces Of Shit

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/charalanahzard
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=navy seal pasta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's deep

Men, I have a question for you, female to male.

What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?

Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.

Why? Why do you do this? Is it that much fun for you to hurt us? Do you think you own us?

Women never hurt anyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone, all we ask in return is some basic fucking empathy.

Have the empathy, the kindness or even the sense of duty to do these small things for us, as we constantly live to consider your feelings:

- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.

- Keep your distance from us, we cannot tell which one of you is going to be another rapist, if you care at all about our mental well-being you will do what you can to stay far away.

- Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first. If we do allow you to talk, please keep it to answers only. We spend our entire lives being told what to do by men, even though we never do the reverse.

- If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be, please just give up and find something else. Especially in supermarkets there's 'aisle-harrassment' where men think it is okay to get close to you only because they 'need' something from the aisle we're in.

These are just the basics, but I see men fucking this up all the time. Please mind these simple rules and help make the world a little more equal.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

You can donate to her patreon. patreon.com/charalanahzard

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

Faggots

I'm gay

tits or gtfo

>me.jpg

He Apologized! He Admitted That YES AND OK does not mean you ARNT RAPING THEM

Will somebody just kill this kike already?

Because raping stronk womyn's is fun.

weak bait, try harder

We need to either put women back in the kitchen or teach them to grow up. Kitchen ideally but either is better than letting them get men arrested for literally nothing.

They had it coming. Bitches.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
"Men have been trained and conditioned by women, not unlike the way Pavlov conditioned his dogs, into becoming their slaves. As compensation for their labours men are given periodic use of a woman's vagina." The book contends that young boys are encouraged to associate their masculinity with their ability to be sexually intimate with a woman, and that a woman can control a man by socially empowering herself to be the gate-keeper to his sense of masculinity. Vilar states that this has been going on for some time.

social definitions and norms, such as the idea that women are weak, are constructed by women with their needs in mind: if women are viewed as weak, less is expected of them; and therefore they are given more leeway in society than men. Women are generally "gold diggers" who attempt to extract money and other material resources from men. One means by which women control men to effect this transfer of resources is praise. Women dole out praise to men only when their needs are met in some way.

Another means of manipulation is the calculated use of emotional displays. Women can control their emotional reactions whereas men cannot, and that women create overly-dramatized emotional reactions to get their way: they "blackmail" men emotionally. Women also use sex as a tool of manipulation and control but also traditional concepts of love and romance, which are seen more positively than sex, to control men's sexual lives. Men gain nothing from marriage and that women coerce them into it under the pretense that it fulfills their romantic desires.

The book closes with stating that it would be difficult to change the situation by appealing to women, as women are unsympathetic to the plight of men, and unwilling to give up their comfortable position in society. It is up to men to see past the deception and emotional blackmail and subject it to open criticism before any meaningful changes can occur

Exclusively begin to rape women you piece of shit.

If women could pick a single definition for what raping them is I'm sure we could all stop doing it. As long as it stays in the grey area between "hitting on me when I think I'm out of your league" and "making me realize I'm not a God-given gift to the world" we're probably gonna have some problems.

Don't forget "looking at me while I'm strutting around in clothing that's one step above underwear".

>>Men, I have a question for you, female to male.

You're female? Prove it. Tits or GTFO.

>>What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?

Nobody said harassing or raping anybody was ok, but just off reading 2 sentences of your post here (that I've not yet written a reply to), I'd be willing to bet your definitions of "harass" and "rape" are VERY different from what Webster's has to say on the subject... So since a universal understanding between you & the rest of us on what those words means hasn't been established, I’m disinclined to acknowledge what I’m sure are a lot of what the average person would call “normal behavior” as “rape” or “harassment.” That said, in my 43 years of life on this planet, it’s been my observation that most of the women (because it’s ALWAYS women) who claim they’ve been harassed or raped actually weren’t. My money’s on you being one of them.

>>Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.

Uh, who the fuck are you to determine where anyone else can look? How about you stop looking at my buck teeth & acne, you sanctimonious cunt?
>>kek, don’t have buck teeth & acne

>>Why? Why do you do this? Is it that much fun for you to hurt us? Do you think you own us?

Did it ever occur to you that someone may just be going about their day & you happen to cross into their field of vision, so they glance at you? That’s not harassment, that’s fucking life. If you’re so obsessive over someone’s visage happening to be aimed in your direction, may I suggest a life of agoraphobia? Sounds like it might be right up your alley. I guarantee you, NOBODY will “approach, talk to, stand close by or look” at you if you adopt that lifestyle. And going by your inane ramblings, I suspect the rest of the population will be better off if you did.

Part 2:

>>Women never hurt anyone

Bullshit blanket statement. In the macro, I suggest you look up Myra Hindley, Rose West & Aileen Wournos for some prime examples of “women who could never hurt anyone.” In the micro, my first wife broke my heart & stole from me, and I’ve had about 7 or 8 other girlfriends in my adult life who fucked me over in some manner or another, and every one of those instances hurt. So, bullshit blanket statement thoroughly debunked.

On that note, guys: I still have the n00d5 of my first wife if anyone wants me to post ‘em. ;) Because fuck these bitches.

>>we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone

More bullshit blanket statements. If that were true, I’d never go without a sammich, my cock would always be drained anytime I wanted, and I’d never have to hear bullshit tv shows coming from the other room that have the word “housewives” in the title. But no, my life is bereft of all those things. So the claim that women “try their goddamn best to please everyone” is thoroughly debunked just based off the experience of one person (that would be me, princess). If one person is nonplussed by their experiences contradicting your claims, how can it apply universally?

I’ll go you one further: nothing would please me more than for self-righteous cunts who think their vagina is made of gold & that every man should worship the ground they walk on to go fuck themselves, appreciate the fact that the world does not revolve around their menstrual cycle, and post their tits when asked. In other words, STFU and post tits.

Part 3:

>>all we ask in return is some basic fucking empathy.

Gotta give to receive, babe. I bet the dyke you call your boyfriend can’t eat your pussy all that well. Guess what? She feels the same way about your ass. You want empathy? Well your bitching about fucking nothing irritates the shit out of me & I wish you would STFU & post tits. If you cared about me, if you had any EMPATHY, if my feelings meant anything to you, that would happen with zero hesitation.

>>Have the empathy, the kindness or even the sense of duty to do these small things for us, as we constantly live to consider your feelings:

Oh really? Women “constantly live to consider our feelings?” If that were true, I’d still be married to a doctor in Seattle going on 19 years now, instead of being twice divorced. Both my ex-wives were selfish cunts who couldn’t give two shits about me or my feelings. Take your plea for empathy & shove it up your ass sideways.

>>- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.

Uh, fuck you, you troglodyte. You don’t get to fucking dictate where ANYONE’S eyes go. That’s the “princess” mentality speaking again, the part of you that thinks you belong on a pedestal; because I’m sure if that were true, you’d have zero issues with men “looking in your direction.” Well, sorry to burst your bubble, PRINCESS, but the only reason I’d ever put a woman on a pedestal would be to look up her skirt. You fucking selfish twat.

>Women never hurt anyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone
If only, lmao.

Part 4:

>>- Keep your distance from us, we cannot tell which one of you is going to be another rapist

And how do we know which one of YOU bitches is gonna be a fucking rapist? Does the name Crystal Gail Mangum ring a bell? If not, google the phrase “Duke Rape Accuser.” She raped those 3 guys in the press while hiding behind the wall of “accusers don’t get their names published.” Thankfully that double standard was smashed & we all know her name. Turns out the guys were innocent & she was a selfish bitch who lied her ass off & fucked those 3 guys’ lives over, all because she was a lazy cunt looking for a quick payday from some well-to-do men she THOUGHT owed her something. Don’t tell me what she did to them wasn’t rape.

>>if you care at all about our mental well-being you will do what you can to stay far away.

Y’know what? Fuck your mental well-being. Again, who the fuck do you think you are? If your mental well-being is so fucking precious that you can’t handle daily interactions with regular, normal human beings, again: sequester yourself in your house, have all your food & whatnot delivered (I suggest amazon.com), and STFU & post tits. You don’t make the rules for the rest of us, and the only thing of which you are the boss of is your nasty, pus-filled, festering vagina.

>Don't forget "looking at me while I'm strutting around in clothing that's practically underwear
FTFY

lol no.

Part 5:

>>- Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first.

I chalk this up to society filling you up with the delusion that females are smarter, more mature & overall better people than males. It’s evidenced with any sitcom you can think of from the last 30 years where the dad is a bumbling doofus & the mom is the “voice of reason.” Or the Home Depot commercial a few years ago with the 3 men going around the store like kids at Toys R Us on Christmas, all giggling & whatnot, while one of the wives drives them around & gives them all patronizing, “knowing” glances. Fuck you. How about you stop issuing demands to a gender you OBVIOUSLY think you’re fucking superior to in every way (ironically) and show some of that EMPATHY for us that you so selfishly demand & expect we show you?

>>If we do allow you to talk, please keep it to answers only.

My cock: suck it. I promise you, while you’re down there slobbering my meat wand, I won’t ask you any questions & you’ll not have to worry about providing any answers. Just don’t be surprised when I play tonsil hockey with my wad.

>>We spend our entire lives being told what to do by men, even though we never do the reverse.

LMMFAO! Oh my god, you’re so full of shit, if I slapped you, your head would splatter. Fuck you.

>>- If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be, please just give up and find something else.

Please see the aforementioned Fuck Yous in these posts. Your sense of entitlement is so immense, your ego is eating itself. Probably the first time in a decade ANYTHING’s come close to “eating” anything involving you.

Put it to you another way: you want equality, right? Well, that means while you can go anywhere you want to go, SO THE FUCK CAN WE. “Equality” does NOT mean “males subjugate themselves for females.”

Why would someone put this much effort into replying to such obvious bait?

Last part:

>>Especially in supermarkets there's 'aisle-harrassment' where men think it is okay to get close to you only because they 'need' something from the aisle we're in.

Ok, maybe there’s some validity to that, which is astounding because all this time & you wait until now to write something moderately cogent.
But at the same time, maybe he legitimately needs something right near where you are and you ought to have the situational awareness & common fuck courtesy to MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!

>>These are just the basics, but I see men fucking this up all the time. Please mind these simple rules and help make the world a little more equal.

Please STFU and post tits PLZKTHXBAI
nlm

>stop rapping women
>what if I say no
>shit boys he got us

If thier begging for me to stop didn't stop me, why do you think your post would?
Rapist - 1
Victim - 0

Glutton for punishment. That & I just get perverse enjoyment out of eviscerating idiots.

It's not hard to call other people idiots with that hook in your mouth?

Makes for a fun read. It's also quite therapeutic, and while it's known that the cunt-burger on the other end won't get the picture, it's a good exercise in writing and forum conversation for when it's actually needed.

>cunt-burger
Kek

Although you got some points with your gargantuan reply

Rape all women that's what they are pieces of meat to be raped at the men's will....

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

As long as the definition of rape is how good a person looks when he tries to connect to people go and fuck yourself. people meet all the time in their workplace and it's perfectly fine as long as you connect in a normal way. so ugly people should just stop trying to become happy? how fucked up do you have to be to believe that.

it's not even a bait, fagit, it's obvious sarcasm.

Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Sup Forums anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.

Nigga you retarded

Nah, that wasn't me. I was just an admirer of it.

>- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.
People may look wherever they please. Orienting your eyes in certain ways in public spaces is not sexual assault.

>- Keep your distance from us
As long as you aren't touched you're ok.

>- Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first.
fak off

>- If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be, please just give up and find something else...
shiet I thought your post were serious but it's obv. bait

>can't recognize pasta

found the real new fag

It would only be a hook if I thought "she" was real. I knew it was bait. I enjoy writing, & while I've picked up a couple fun phrases from some of the other reprobate minds here, I figured I'd return the favor if I could. Consider it a public service.

I know Sup Forums doesn't have user IDs like some of the other subforums, but I'm the one that wrote the "gargantuan reply" & you replied to someone else.

Date rapists have to be WAY more charming than regular rapists...

>NEWFAG
lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=navy seal pasta

Listen to my man. He's not bullshitting. Me and my boy here killed over 600 terrorists between the both of us during our black ops missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? That's because you're a little bitch who does nothing but talk shit on the internet while waiting for his hot pockets to finish heating in his mother's microwave. I know a hacker in the CIA who could get me the IP to your (or more likely, your parents') house like that. Then guess what happens? I come right on down to that basement you're sitting in and I beat your fat ass to a pulp. Shit, I probably wouldn't even have to do that. I've got buddies in high places, brother. Buddies who wouldn't hesitate to help me out by sending a couple Predator missiles your way and then claiming it was just a horrible accident. Yeah, well the only horrible thing about that "accident" is going to be when you realize you posted on the wrong subreddit and you fucked with the wrong Devil Dog. HOORAH.

How can anyone be this new?

No.

100/10 bait, everyone jumped right in, kudos

This is how copy pasta is made.

>can't recognise the bait

Found the new new fag

Maybe that's like some counter-pasta?

Weak bait, fagget

I need permission to look at a female? For fuck sake, just imagine it! "Hi, miss, is it okay if I look at you?"

THAT sounds like a sicko.

You think you're the fucking queen or something? I hope you trip down a flight of stairs, you fucking self-entitled woman.