Is it bad that I want to be preggo-cucked?

Is it bad that I want to be preggo-cucked?
Watching my woman's belly grow with another man's baby is somehow incredibly erotic and beautiful.
It's like permanent cuckolding, this relieves the desire to see her fuck more with bulls.
Pregnancy is a good enough dose of cuckolding for me and I can enjoy a faightful relationship with my wife, without the interference that constant cuckolding and bulls may bring.

Anyone else here who wants this to happen to him?

you should just kill urself

Anything, just so long as your pathetic genes don't get passed down.

Go to sleep, kid.

Why do you guys need to hate on me?
I would assume it's beceuse of your insecurity.
Perhaps you're afraid that this might happen to you without you knowing.

yeah its fine because your limp wristed faggot genes dont get passed down.

Thankfully you will never pass your genes to another human being.

Did you just assume my geographic location?

Really creative guys, no one has ever thought of that before.

My genes are fine, I don't think this would get passed on.

It's because you are lying and baiting white kids into hating themselves or actually adopting that retarded and highly degenerate behavior.

You are scum and I hope the negative karma you build up by doing this grants you a slow painful death.

>implying i want a relationship in today's gynocentric, man exploiting society.

I have no insecurities over something i want no part in. You can go right ahead, i'm sure nothing at all will go wrong for you.

your weak minded nature would be passed on during child rearing unless you plan on just letting someone else raise it but what would even the point of you existing? to never procreate and allow your sub species to die.

>My genes are fine
bet you are under 5'10" and either very underweight or quite overweight.

>Girlfriend decided she wants an open relationship.
>MFW fuck that.
>Think it over and tell her i'm ok with it and i'll find her new men to 'experience new things with'.
>Find men on craigslist, ask for $200
>Meet different men over 2 weeks.
>The last guy i got to do it ended up outing me for being her pimp and making her a literal whore without her knowledge.
>I break it off and ask her if she enjoyed her new 'sexual experiences'.

Not baiting, just what I honestly want.
Ok, now I get it.
You're a pathetic guy who got hurt by women and now you blame it on "gynocentrism".
The only reason why you dislike me is because you got psychologically cucked many times before.
>your weak minded nature would be passed
Lol. Am I weak because I do what I want, no matter what society thinks?
It seems that we have a new definition of weakness here.
I am 5'10" and fit.

Should've married her and asked 100k for impregnation and child raising per child.

>You're a pathetic guy who got hurt by women and now you blame it on "gynocentrism".
>The only reason why you dislike me is because you got psychologically cucked many times before.

Your assumptions are completely inaccurate. I had one healthy relationship which ended amicably. I was actually awakened to the reality of gynocentrism and biased sexist exploitative laws by the actions of close family members.

It's actually very simple. Marriage is too risky for any sane man to view as a sensible option. Relationships will put me in an state where i can be exploited for resources.

I don't hate women, i actually would love to have a family some day but the laws that women can use to completely destroy a mans life make it an impossibility for me. (this is the trap for you cucks to fall into)

That said, i do not trust women. Every women on the planet will do what it takes to serve themselves, morality is never even considered.

Self preservation.

Ironic to call us pathetic when you are the definition of it. I cannot imagine a guy in '60's with ur atitude without probably being executed at night by his friends to spare him his miserable life.

"Lol" You are weak because you do EXACTLY what society wants, or are you this fkn retarded you can't even see that?
Being fit doesn't help you with ur lack of a spine. Grow one or fuck off to Africa where the niggers there will take sweet care of ur tender ass.

>Marriage is too risky for any sane man to view as a sensible option.
Some countries have pretty good laws on this, you don't get fucked over that easily like in america.
>Every women on the planet will do what it takes to serve themselves, morality is never even considered.
Unlike us men, right?
Someone has finally awakened to the truth that women are innately bad and men are mostly good.
Women are just barely human parasites who do not have any capacity for love.
Thanks for enlightening me, friend.
Lol, dude.
Here's how it'll go:
No one will know the kids are not mine, including them.
I simply did what I wanted and continue to live my life.
It's really simple, buddy.
I wonder why you put so much emotion into these replies.
Could it possibly be that your insecurities were touched?

OP's premise is deeply fucked. The whole cuck fetish is about giving up power, it's an infantile neurosis, not having to look after yourself or yours. It's a psychological problem you should be getting help for, not playing out in real life.

>Someone has finally awakened to the truth that women are innately bad and men are mostly good.

Women rely emotional based thought processes whilst men rely on logic based processes.

>Women are just barely human parasites who do not have any capacity for love.

A man's love is unconditional.

Women love you for what you can provide for them. You are naive.

Say you get fired the next day, no fault of your own. How long do you think her 'love' will last?
Say you get an illness that incapacitates you. How long do you think her 'love' will last?
Say someone else catches her eye who is wealthier than you. How long do you think her 'love' will last?

Of course there exceptions to both sides of these generalisations but they don't disprove them.

This simple truth is that love is only temporary. Marriage is a corrupt archaic system that only provides risk for men.

>The whole cuck fetish is about giving up power
To me it is about giving up on reproductive role and being replaced only in that aspect.
I do not want to be humiliated or anything like that.
I want to be my wife's only love and have an otherwise very vanilla relationship.

lmao i'm sure that'll work out for you. what could possibly go wrong?

>your
Actually women have no morality compass. When the nazi invaded France, their women started fucking the nazis BECAUSE they saw them as stronger than their french counterparts. Their main focus is: how can i get away from anything and save my skin.
I like how you're slapping the tag of "insecurities" on everything. If id be in ur shoes you actually think ill stay? I'd feed her to the wolves ASAP. Im not dumb like you unfortunately and raising some other's piece of garbage men's kids is the LAST thing that i'd do on this life.
You wonder why i put emotion in replays? Cuz im human and humans have some things called emotions that are liked to their thoughts and seeing you in this state depresses me. How do you want me to respond? By applauding you? Go and feed ur twisted ego to feminism if you want that type of sympathy.

>Women rely emotional based thought processes whilst men rely on logic based processes.
"Rely" is not the right word. "Naturally prefer" os what I'd call it.
Women let go and embrace full femininity only when they have a masculine man do to all the man stuff.
Today's women develop a masculine edge that enables them to utilise logic better, but makes them unhappy.
>A man's love is unconditional.
It is not.
I won't argue about anything said below this point, because I find it pointless.

She will only get bred by them, otherwise a normal relationship. It will be fine.
Lol, this turned into a marriage discussion.
It will work like any other marriage, for real.
The kids will be raised fine and beliving I'm their biological father.

Why in the actual fuck would you get emotional over some random guy's choices?

>"Rely" is not the right word. "Naturally prefer" os what I'd call it.
Women let go and embrace full femininity only when they have a masculine man do to all the man stuff.
Today's women develop a masculine edge that enables them to utilise logic better, but makes them unhappy.

I see your feminist conditioning is kicking in.

You're confused. it's ok. I'll try to help you.

There are conditions for falling in love, yes. Once a man falls in love, his love is unconditional.

If a mans love was conditional, hypergamy wouldn't exist. Gold diggers wouldn't exist.

For a man, he can fall in love with someone he hasn't even spoken to. That is unconditional. (albeit creepy)

The reason so many foolish men are being divorce raped is because their love is unconditional and blinds them to the great risks they face.

>Not baiting, just what I honestly want.
Then keep it to your piece of shit self.

Because you turned your lack of respect for yourself into fetish
plus I'm pretty sure most cucks are into the fetish as an illusion of choice because they know they wouldn't be able to keep their promiscuous partner otherwise
"Hurr Durr if it's a fetish then it isn't complete betrayal"
You're either living a lie or you hate yourself

>I see your feminist conditioning is kicking in.
Absolutely not.
You could develop your femininity more if you replaced all of your male friends with females, talked with them about girl stuff, etc.
Human personality can be influenced like this.
Women get influenced by society and feminism.
I do not like this.
>Once a man falls in love, his love is unconditional.
It is not. Maybe you feel like this because you've never experienced it.

This is good advice op you should consider it

That is the smartest way someone handled this (if true) I've read to this day. Fucking hilarious. Here have some true beauty as reward for posting.

>It is not. Maybe you feel like this because you've never experienced it.

Was actually thinking the same about you.

A man requires a woman to have nothing for him to love her. This is an indisputable fact.

Observable reality.

This is Sup Forums. What do you expect?
This is very false.
99% of men could keep a woman faightful with improving their attitude and looking for a proper woman.

Women live outside of your basement, why don't you come out and learn for yourself?

"random choices" HAH Right. Your choices are as random as me dying from an asteroid impact in the next second. NO, you got conditioned by someone, maybe ur deranged mother, or mostly by society to think that this is okey, is fkn not oeky.
Why im mad at this? Well because we enter a realm of principles here: i dont want you to lick my spoons before i eat, shit in my soup or fuck my whife. There are some GROUND rules to having a happy life, fuck with those and you are bound to have troubles in the near future. And im mad at you because i think you will raise more deranged people like you who will end up fucking society more and more. Thats why id rather u have ur own fkn spine and ur own fkn kids and protect them with ur life, not somebody's maggot kids.YOUR KIDS DUFUS

>A man requires a woman to have nothing for him to love her.
Except looks, feminine personality, getting along well with him, faightfulness, etc.

Bro, you fell in love with a girl and clinged to her because you didn't have any other options.
Now you are hurt and say this shit.

>random choices
I said I'm just some random guy to you, not "random choices", you stupid fuck.
This whole post is wasted.

>looks
You're confusing the act of falling in love and the act of loving you moron.

I already said there are condition for falling IN love. The love a man has is unconditional.

You can't fall in love with a women you don't love.

>Hey i want to love you, could you just change your looks please.

You're an idiot. I get it, you're a woman. Of course you don't understand a man's love.

you presume I live in a basement because I'm not a cuck
solid fucking logic right there.
I'm actually in an open relationship but I'm not some self hating deviant that gets off on my girl fucking other dudes
I like every non self hating douche get off from sex itself not some weird insecurity complex that you obviously have.

From an evolutionary standpoint this mentality is a failure. Animals have an innate desire to pass on their genetics.

I don't have jack shit and I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years. While you may be right to an extent, men are generally expected to have their respective version of these things and more being material wealth. If you think otherwise, I don't know what to tell you. Not ALL women expect these things, and I'm aware of that.

What difference on the grand scale does it make who's genes the kids carry?
A woman will not stop loving you if you become poor or lose confidence.

She may grow dissadisfied and increasingly unhappy if you lose your spine as a man.
She moght leave you even though she loves you.
The same way any reasonable ban would eventually leave a woman he loves if she became morbidly obese and started talking about white privilege all the time.

You just don't get that people want normal and good lives.
If your partner clearly refuses to be a proper man/woman, you will gravitate towards others.
Don't confuse this with temporary problems and bad times.
I thought insecure guys get jelaous as hell.
I'm letting other men fuck her and impregnate her. That's how fine with myself I really am.

>A woman will not stop loving you if you become poor or lose confidence.

>From an evolutionary standpoint this mentality is a failure.
It is, but so are many other things we do in our modern world.

You're so cucked its unreal.

what am i saying, ofcourse the cuck is cucked.

I'm guessing you were raised by a single mother.

Slightly off topic and yes that is wrong, when my wife was pregnant I let her titfuck 2 of my friends because they were literally obsessed with her tits and she was ridiculously horny.

If she already LOVES you. She may lose attraction and eventually break up with you, but you'll have time to at least gain back confidence.

>I'm guessing you were raised by a single mother.
No.
Too bad the kid is your's, right?

So you, a woman, made a thread about men being ultimate cucks.

You're deranged.

Yeah the brat's mine.

No, I am a man. What the fuck dude?

Would you like to have one that's not your's?

>A woman will not stop loving you if you become poor or lose confidence

This is one of the stupidest fucking troll posts ever.

Nah. I'd like to watch her getting fucked while pregnant though.

You should honestly question your very existence. You're worthless to society in your current state, degenerate scum.

If she genuinely loves you, you fucking cunts.
Learn to read the rest and to understand context.
You may think whatever you like, but one thing's for sure, I'm not trolling.
For me the situation is reversed.
I want to fuck her while she's pregnant with another man's baby.
When her fertility is taken is when I like her the most.

I'm not.
How is raising a bunch of kids useless?

Femanon here, while my gender is 99.9% irrelevant usually, I’ll speak out on this. Cuck is only a way for a weak man to reconcile that his whore of a girlfriend is going to be promiscuous, calling it a fetish is a way for him to assume a bit of control over an uncontrollable situation. OR he is a feminist brainwashed self hating man with a whore girlfriend, it really just depends. Any normal girl would be disgusted by the thought and wouldn’t want such a degenerate man. I’m married and the very idea of another man disgusts me, I love my husband, that’s it. Most women these days have been brainwashed by the ‘feminist’ status quo and have no idea what it is to be a woman. Anons, we’re not all like that, keep looking till you find the One, don’t settle.

definitely just kill yourself instead of this.

>This whole post is wasted.
Is wasted cuz u have a small brain. Again look how many people dislike with you and disapprove of you. You think is by coincidence or by design? You think i give a shit about ur feelings or ur stupid ego? Nobody here does and these answers are genuine so you have a nigger brain cuz i can't come up with an explanation as to why are you so fkn dumb.

So take a fkn hint already and realize how shitty ur life is going to be by raising someone else's kid dumbass.

Blah, blah, weak men, feminism...

It is a deep desire tbat can't be surpressed.

I do not think that my woman will cheat, I don't want to be cucked regularly.
I just want her to be impregnated by other men.
>Anons, we’re not all like that, keep looking till you find the One, don’t settle.
Yes, find a woman who loves you and who will enjoy your fantasies with you.
Find a woman who will love you for having her impregnated by another man and enjoy it fully.
Don't settle indeed.

you're such a faggot, I fucking hate you and hope you and your pregnant wife die in a fire.

>So take a fkn hint already and realize how shitty ur life is going to be by raising someone else's kid dumbass
Ok, give me some reasons to why I, as a guy who wants this will not enjoy it or have a good life.

This thread was a bag of laughs.

It looks like your mother raised you to be the perfect simp-cuck.

I'm sure your owner is very happy with your arrangement until she finds a husband.

Why would you hate a nice family?
You're not the one getting cucked.

I don't see much wrong with this, but I'm biased: fathered two kids with my best friend's wife (with his consent and insistence), and one with a fuckfriend in Asia (probably more than one with other girls too). When it comes to best friend's wife, it was actually a beautiful experience and I was really happy to do it, I signed away my parental rights in full and no financial responsibilities either and I'm okay with that. Best friend was over the moon every time I got her pregnant, just seeing my bro so happy was worth it already.

I'm not into any of that shit.
Learn to read, faggot.

That is worse then normal cuckolding, but hey I guess it means your out of the gene pool.

>fathered two kids with my best friend's wife
Is he infertile or he just wanted to do it?

Btw, a really nice and inspiring story.

No i get it, your wife is going to get pregnant by someone else and you're going to be the yes man, the foot rub man, the money man.

And then, at some-point in the near future she'll find a real husband. It's simple.

Why is it worse?
I don't want humiliation, chastity cage, eating guy's cum or any of that weird shit.
I just want to gift guys with an incredible opportunity to have a well-raised child with no effort.
Of course, the child would be mine, but it's their genes.

>You are my hero

That's like a girl saying "I wish I can find a guy like you" even tho u single

Mighty kek my friend

M8, if you're thatuch of a pussy I'm glad you're not passing on your genes

I’m that case you’re both degenerate, something somewhere went terribly wrong in your lives. I feel for you both.

No.
I'm just a regular guy that knows what he wants.
Marriage and kids are not even my top priority.
You are saying stulid things.
Just because she gets impregnated by someone else, it does not make me less of a man or a good husband.

They both have fertility problems actually, so the combination of the two didn't work. I was already fucking his wife for a while, never used protection because breeding fetish for all of us, and when she unexpectedly got pregnant (which was a pleasant surprise for all of us, I can tell you that) I got tested and found out my motility and sperm count was well above average. Adjusted my diet, took supplements to boost it further, tested regularly to confirm my ammunition was top notch, and from then on we were consciously trying for a second kid. Took about two years, but it was worth it, especially considering how thankful they were for it. Before the first kid I knew they were trying and struggling, and kind of committed to "if it doesn't work at 30, we'll try IVF" but they weren't hopeful in general, bad prospects. I'm just super happy we all got something out of it, and they're blessed with two kids that they really wanted, and love to death.

So I’m assuming the latter...

Wrong.
Even though humans are MOSTLY monogamous, there were lots of exceptions since caveman days untill now.
It is natural for women to sometimes seek better genes for her babies and for men to seek to impregnate other women.

So, I guess the weird thing is that I want her to do it, which makes me weird, but I'm an otherwise normal man.
You don't have to belive me, but whatever.

That's a beautiful story.
You are all lucky.
It doesn't matter who's genes the kids carry, as long as they are healthy and loved.

People tend to hate on guys who would allow this and are actually fertile.

No, you're a real stand up guy.

Supporting your wife in what she wants to do with her life and her child takes a special kind of cuck strength, you should be proud. She will be very happy with the childs father, her new lover.

You could bring them breakfast in bed.

I can see their point, since it can mean that the kid is a bit of an afterthought and I agree that that's not okay. For us, it was (of course!) very erotic and sexual, but I wouldn't have gone through with the second one if they weren't completely genuine about loving and accepting the kid no matter what. That's all I wanted: the kid always comes first, raise him well. Both my best friend and I come from really shitty childhoods, so we were on the same page on that.

So yeah, I can understand the criticism, but I don't condone the sweeping generalizations. The kids are healthy, happy, loved, and well-provided for. If they have questions when they're older, we'll answer them truthfully and be sure to explain everything in a way they can understand without undermining that they know they're wanted and loved, not just a byproduct of our fetishes.

>her new lover
No. It's purely about breeding for me.

>for me

That's the point. Your wife will love her new baby daddy. It isn't about you.

It's her child, her new lover. not yours.

>not just a byproduct of our fetishes
I've always wanted a big family.
So yes, the kids will be there to be loved and raised well.
However, they carry the genes that thay do because of a fetish.
If there was no fetish, completely other kids would be born.
In a way, the reason they are there is flr love and family, but a fetish made it possible for these SPECIFIC kids tl exist.
You see what I mean?
It's fine by me, obviously, but I see how people could have different opinions.

I'm , and no, that's not necessarily true. My best friend's wife is happily married and wouldn't leave her husband for the world. They consider the kid theirs, as it should be, and even though I'm her lover and in a way a part of the family, she has no interest in using me to replace the person she loves and married.

Those generalizations have to stop, dude. Different people are different.

This guy pretty much said it all.

>you gave your friend a baby in trust

is totally different from some guy fetishizing his wife being pregnant with another mans baby.

These two things are not the same.

's wife will be very happy someday with her new baby daddy.

Yeah, I agree with you. I meant "byproduct" as in "incidental extra aspect", and that's definitely not the case. They exist because of our fetishes, but I don't think that we should define the kids as such: they're their own people, after all. There's a difference between acknowledging where they came from (which is still important), and defining them by that source; it removes the agency for them to be defined as and define themselves as individuals, and marginalizes their identity as individuals. Just because mom, dad and the boyfriend got raunchy, doesn't make the kids simple extensions of fetishes. But as I said, you're completely right when it comes to not denying the original source, that wouldn't be fair to the kids either. We'll tell them in time, and what they do with that information is up to them. I may have waived all my parental rights, but I do love them as my nephew and niece.

I'm kinda fudging up my words, but I hope you see what I mean.

>is totally different from some guy fetishizing his wife being pregnant with another mans baby.
But the baby is still given in trust.
Infertility vs fetish, that's the only difference.

>a man is incapable of creating life with the love of his life
>he asks his trusted friend who he has known for a long time to fulfil his role so they can both be happy.

VS.

>Fuck my wife a knock her up so i can jack off in the corner

Utterly pathetic. These two scenarios don't even compare in rationality.

You're turning your wife having HER baby into your selfish fetish.

kek

Right. Their dad should love them regardless of the genes.

In a way, who cares who's sperm actually fertilised the egg.
Children come to the world through sex.
Just because this sex occured in an unusual context does not mean much.
Yes, they are not defined by it.

>Is it bad that I want to be preggo-cucked?

Bad for what? Depends on your frame of reference. Resource allocation in terms of self propagation, undoubtedly. Long term happiness, who the fuck knows.

The other guy from the story also had this fetish, but he was also infertile.
>You're turning your wife having HER baby into your selfish fetish.
I simply enjoy it. Other guys enjoy impregnating their wives and watching their bellies grow.
I find pleasure in this as a cucked guy, nothing too special or weird.

"Pathetic" is unnecessary judgment born from your own opinion. That's fine, but irrelevant to these cases. You're right that there's a difference, but if there's two (or three) consenting adults involved, that's fine and quite honestly what happens in others' bedrooms is none of your business. You worry about your own masculinity, let others worry about theirs.

Same page then, nice. Yeah man, when my friend called me over because he needed to talk about something important I didn't know what it was, but both him and his wife were just in fucking tears of happiness. I've never seen two people be so deliriously happy and thankful, that's what convinced me that whatever happens, the kid will be okay.

Of course we celebrated with more fucking, huehue~