NEWS FLASH: There is no meaning to the universe

NEWS FLASH: There is no meaning to the universe.

1. It cools off (nothing lives)

2. It all collapse back in on itself (nothing lives)

3. The universe is infinte (nothing matters)

4. Simulation (no escape)

At least I can shitpost until I die.

Yourent' doing a good job doing it so you must Sup Forums ded

Nigga you ain't even close to baseline

............ Prove these very possible and only outcomes wrong then

pickles

Nothing matters so do stuff that is subjectively pleasing to you. Why choose to mope around when you can do your best to make the infinitely small time you have pleasant. It's all up to yea. You only have forever. Kys nihilist faggot.

Lol where in my post does it say I'm moping? I'm just informing. I am sad though constantly. And wouldnt the best way to minimize pain and suffering is to die? Why subject yourself to suffering for the majority of your life for a few pockets of happiness?

Am I speaking to a deadman? No one with an intact conscience would say such a daft thing. I suppose you got really good at beginner knot tying too?

Well, then you might as well get it over with, and kill yourself right now. If you can't find ANY fucking joy in life, you shouldn't be living. I mean, fuck tasty food, fuck nutting in some pretty little thing, fuck traveling, fuck playing video games, fuck having pets, fuck ever accomplishing anything, fuck smoking weed or having a bit to drink, fuck having friends, fuck jacking off, fuck all that dumb bullshit because the universe doesn't serve you a meaning on a silver platter. You sicken me.

I have a 1k car repair I have to pay but im not moaping around, I actually can still enjoy shit. Fuck your nihilism, its a tired meme. Read a book, get your dick sicked, go out for a jog, and stop spending all your time on this shithole.

I wish I was dead but my primate mind keeps me alive. Also why is it daft?

A living creature wants death. There's an imbalance somewhere.

Lmao this the fist time I've been on this site in like 6 months. I've done all what you described as joys in life and don't think it's worth it. Sorry I can't find happiness I'm seriously trying but I can't find anything. You don't need to get pissy just cause you have a belif and I don't.

If I would beat the living hell out of you, you wouldn't be able to make the same retarded nihilistic statements. You need to learn about perennial wisdom.

Lol also what does a 1k car repair have to do with anything. I have 3k in medical bills and it means nothing.

This is honestly the stupidest comment I've seen in a long time. Thanks for the laugh.

Just googled perennial wisdom..... Wtf fuck off with your autistic bullshit. Go spirit science somebody else retard.

I assume alot of humans wish they were dead.

I didn't say it never happens. I was stating that something is clearly wrong.

Simulation *or testing ground* with an afterlife. Oh you forgot that possibility. Fuckstick.

There is not enough information to base a conclusion on.

Marines