Warcraft is racist!

theguardian.com/film/2016/may/25/world-of-warcraft-the-beginning-review-end-already-nigh

>The prospect of a predominantly white, European realm being invaded by foreign, primitive, darker skinned hordes (they are actually >called the Horde) might set alarm bells ringing in our current climate of immigration anxiety. Is this a veiled Ukip broadcast? Or a pro->Trump one? Nobody suggests the orcs are there to steal Azeroth’s jobs or exploit its benefits system, thankfully, though they are >intent on overrunning their adoptive country and sucking the souls out of all its living creatures.

They can't keep getting away with making movies like this.
I mean, come on! It's 2016!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/y0hxX
cinematicsymbolism.blogspot.de/2013/06/why-i-no-longer-listen-to-tommy_27.html
theguardian.com/film/2016/may/25/world-of-warcraft-the-beginning-review-end-already-nigh
youtu.be/1HAD748zyLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Yet there's blacks and asians among the Elves and the Humies.
This muh racism meme HAS TO STOP srsly

Damn, I fucked up the greentexting there.

Also, if you don't want to give the Guardian your shekels:
archive.is/y0hxX

>liberal media crying racism at every opportunity

I am shocked, i really am

The orcs aren't niggers they're Huns, but try to explain that shit to the fucking idiots who work at the Guardian.

Not diverse enough, goy.
There shouldn't be any white people at all!

So whiche movie should I go see this weekend with the missus, angry krauts or jewcraft?

Orcs can be green fucking shitlords.

Liberals are the most racist people on the planet

>See green orc with huge fangs
>Assume it's a dindu or sandindu

It's a sickness.

But seriously, Japan needs to get to work on that genophage.

You guys. Why are he Jews trying to red pill society? Isnt this the opposite of whats supposed to be happening?

Accusing someone of racism should be akin to accusing someone of rape. Take it to court or shut the fuck up.

Jesus Christ. Literally source material dating back to the 90's for fuck sake.

Are they ironically being stupid?

>20 year old story, definitely related to modern politics. Especially UKIP and Trump.
Jesus fuck these people are stupid.

Racist liberals

Is that a shopped image. I can't even tell anymore.

Also, maybe mass effect came out too long ago or the humans weren't he group to create the genophage (Asians?salarian) But literally the hordes of warring brutish savages were castrated for the sake of every species. Wonder why no one ever made the Salon or Gawker shit article correlation

Yeah here's the real one

Aren't they going to be friends by the end, overcome intolerance etc. etc.

are liberals unironically associating PickersOfCotton with orcs and the horde?
wow so racist
I am triggered

>by steve rose

enberg

Poor billy boy. Must happen when you live with a succubus and there is no interns to blow you.

I fucking hate social media destroying everithing in the world that I love.

It's ironic because Blizzard is one of the most diverse multiculti Jewish companies out there.

Aragorn was literally Hitler.

cinematicsymbolism.blogspot.de/2013/06/why-i-no-longer-listen-to-tommy_27.html

Reminder that Garithos did nothing wrong

and yet they have jewblins hording gold in diablo

The actual racism is assuming the animal orcs are black people. This is actually pretty hilarious.

For fucks sake this thing has been in the works for a decade

Can't wait for the arthas movie

>It's okay when Tommy talks shit about the faults of black women but not the faults of black people in general

This just makes Tommy more based.

>Breivik in the role of Arthas ,purging Islam from Norway
I'd fund it

Who play's uther? some swede?

I'm glad that meme caught on

>Liberals are already crying racist
The story of the first war of Warcraft is older than the "journalists" bitching about it

They can fuck off and die with their identity politics. I just hope this movie does well enough to merit a Lich King movie

Lord of the Rings is also "racist"
Chronicles of Narnia is also "racist"

It's white civilized men vs. hordes of dark large savage warriors who are coming for their land.

they still have the burning crusade to do first

Meh. I'd see some anti immigration but weak willed politician that doesn't want to point the root of the problem.
Role would goes well to a French or German guy.

Are they fucking serious. Of course they are, these NORMIES haven't ever touched the first Warcraft or read the books.

>theguardian.com/film/2016/may/25/world-of-warcraft-the-beginning-review-end-already-nigh

mass effect going bad aside I liked how the Krogan's lizard-heritage was evident but not the usual fantasy sort of "lizard made to walk like a human". Likewise Turians being avian-descended but not literal bird-brains

Talking about the rise of the Lich King in the third war not the expansion

Some Frenchman would play Perenolde I'd wager

>watch your tone with me boy

Hey shouldn't we be offended that they use the word Horde? I mean I don't think the people in Hordaland like that much, how racist.

Also us of Ork, I mean for gods sake how fucking racist can you be against those from Orkanger(the ork fjord).. Or the ones on the Ork islands (orkeyjar/orkney)..

every hordalending and orks should make a petition for the blizzard peeps enter the shitrock etc

wine wine #JusticeForKåre etc

jesus raysis against norse tribes so much raysism.. gief reps

>why does guardian even live anymoar

>Thinks UKIP are behind a hollywood made film
Holy fuckmas liberals in this country are batshit crazy

But Warcraft is supposed to be racist is the whole point of the fucking game, the devil send literall hordes of nigger orcs and they destroy the southern human kingdom

This actually seems valid. Symbolism can powerful this kind of media. You faggots somehow praised Angry Birds for its portrayal of the pigs. Why is it a stretch to see theses orcs as equivalences to Muslims?

not even knowing the origin of these words....
just making raysis claims

God damn this is so retarded, two tribes on the shitrock from older times.

Damn...How racist do you have to be to always see race in everything. This shit never crosses my mind.

#NotAllOrkangers
#NotAllHordalanders

Are they pushing an agenda or they simply doing it just to get clicks and money? As soon as a company reveals themselves as Cultural Marxists they get an astronomical boost in their revenue, and this is not because they get some kind of good goy check from Goldman Sachs, no, this is because everyone starts talking about them and give them attention and free advertisement.

Either way it never goes in our favor like you think it is. You might think that it red pills people but what it really does is the exact opposite, it opens up a discussion about race issues in the mainstream media and those discussions are always lead by the Marxists themselves. And what they do is that they unify over this cause to help a victim, they shed some tears over some sob stories and then they attack and destroy the supposed perpetrator and this whole process helps them reinforce each other's indoctrinations.

It's not about race, it's about a devilish Jew tricking the orcs into handing in their natty cards in exchange for fel-roids

I'm pretty sure the origin of these kind of stories comes from the Barbarians or Mongolian invasion in Antiquity and early middle ages.

However I kinda see what you mean ,especially with the movie where orcs are "noble savages" that run away from a dangerous homeland. iirc in W1 it was less "baby first grey characters" type of writing like we have since W3

They'll make Uther black since he's the good paladin. Screencap this post.

I find it extremely offensive to compare orks to Muslims. I have friends who play as orks.

Hello Guardian
My name is user Anonsen, and I am an actual Orc or Ork as the spelling is here.
I am from Orkanger wich means the fjord of the Orks in old norse.
The name is also present in the islands you call orkneys which we call orkeyjar the orks islands.
Now I find it offensive that me and my people should be portrayed as some green big monsters.
I find it however both strange and remarkable that you somehow drag assumtion that these should be even remotely connected to racism against africans, when it's all there in the name even. This leads me to think that you either are a racist your self, or that you just pick on thing you don't even understand to find something useless to write about.

We are "white" orks are portrayed as invading monsters, but you don't stop there do you?
You also claim that the word horde is somehow racist to africans or whatever. Again this word comes from another norse tribe called Hordes, they have an own county this very day, Hordaland.

So please tell me again why this is racist to "those of darker skin", when it is word by word directed at these two specific norse tribes both in the westlands and the orkneys.

The viking age was over a long time ago.
And we did not mind nor care that this game and others uses us as monsters. What I however is really offended by is that you attack Blizzard and the movie maker, for "racism" making assumptions that we orks are africans and then it's racist.

Please refrain from dragging us Orks and Hordes into your nonsense again. We've all loved Blizzard from the very start, only you seem to have a problem with this. Don't on our behalf.

user Anonsen, Orkanger, Norway

>Being conscious about race relations and race portrayal in the media
>Racist
Must be nice to be white and not have to think about these things.

>Tumblr here. Ask me anything. My shekels have already been deposited into my account.

>tfw liberals will kill writing, literature and film because muh PC

>MontUHURU Mimia
>I'm working to reverse all the anglophilic tendencies I may have picked up in the american educational system, and I'm researching and practicing the spiritual sciences of my ancestors.
>pic related is his profile picture

WE

fix it and should we?

Wait, there are black elves in that movie?

Youre trying to reason with retards.
Stop.
IT
IS
NOT
GOING
TO
WORK

>invaded by foreign, primitive, darker skinned hordes (they are actually >called the Horde)

Do they not know what a horde is?

Could that film be made in today's political climate?

>Garona (halfblood) befriends white king
>Kills said white king

Pretty accurate family

>theguardian

To instigate a massive war, of course.

>director and producers go out of their way to tick many diversity checkmark boxes
>still get raked over the coals by leftist fucks

>concede that the horde are flatout invaders and conquerers
>still compare them to peaceful lovable immigrants who just want to integrate

Yo man, writing on paper with a black pen is racist. The black dominates the white.

Therefore squid are racist for using it as defence.

Therefore the Japanese are racist for eating it raw.

Therefore anime is racist.

>Le SJW rabbit hole ride
>It never ends

The only reason they are the equivalent of Muslims is because Muslims are also evil barbarians. Literally any story with bad guys could be seen as a commentary on Muslims if you let yourself be retarded enough.

>orcs are split into two tribes. one good, one bad.
>the jesus of their world is an orc.
>most of the humans are portrayed as racist assholes

lets just write about shit we know nothing about

Ahahaha, 10/10 man

>rascism
>take it to court

Hahaha ha eurocucks

I hope not but nelfs clearly have an Asian influence. You go to them for the lunar festival and they sell kimchi, those Chinese shirts and their buildings look like fuckin pagodas

They were the Asians before pandas were

underrated post

>It's either soak your hands with innocent blood or let even more innocent blood be spilled because of your inaction.
>It's a tough decision and it's not easy for him to do it, but he has seen the horrors the undead can unleash so he knows he MUST stop it.
>Uther and Jaina, who are supposed to be his friends, leave him alone to fight a lost battle
>He still wins.
BASED. If Uther didn'tbackstab him during his expedition to Northrend he would have returned as human.

Grand Marshal Othmar Garithos was the true Redpill

is poop raysis?
should we demand that whyte people drink some coloring substance so that the poop is whyte?
Or else it is raysis, and will be headlines and frontpage of the tardian soon?

With an all black cast, yes.

Da lawd o da rangs: brothahood of the BET hip hop awards

Arthas, the king we need

Nah. Purging strat might be a morally grey area, but going to northrend was bullshit.

Everything is racist in 2016 as long as it offends at least one person even if said person does mental gymnastics to be offended. They should play the game and see the in game lore has the Horde as the actual good guys. The Alliance are the bad guys.

but hey it's really funny because that shit is actually well "diffuse" facts, as it's old. I have to verify my sources again.

But it must be able to troll them with facts.
Orcs = wile mannered vikings invading the alliance aka england with their Horde.

Doesn't the irish to have all this bullshit stories as Magnus Berfott up there as some kind of monster? Side tracking.. but it would be so nice to just spell out all their ignorance...

I'm so tired of this shit Sup Forums.

I want to wake up.

Stay woke bruh

>director is already a liberal piece of shit that posts anti-white nonsense on Twitter
>movie based on a game based on decades old fantasy races is racist still
It will never stop being entertaining to see these retards eating their own.

Is my transmog white enough to defend Stormwind from the muslim hordes?

>Even in a fantasy setting all women crave the superior white cock, no exceptions.
Orc bitch knows the white boy will wife her and take care of her for the rest of her days and have a stable family with her. How can Orcs even compete?

How did these fuckers miss that Orcs are the idealized good guys in Warcraft?

Mad TV already did it years ago.
youtu.be/1HAD748zyLw

>Implying Muslims couldn't say the same about Americans bombing their countries.

What realm do you play on?

Vikings are subhuman and deserve all the hate and demonisation they get. Fuck you - all Vikings are rapists and murderers.

>Playing pally other than retribution

Jaina was too busy being culturally enriched by orc dick to care about Arthas. Uther had no excuse.

god the nostalgia
it kinda hit me right in the feels somewhy

all of us are
fuck you should see the actual swedish people/public on this matter... their sick off it all, and there it has been on overdrive in fucking 15 years already

people here too are so fed up off all the crap, pols, newspapers now owned by jews ran by 68ers...

Actually a good time here to make money, get a group of people and start to report real news. Not like friatider and avpixlad etc that only focus on immigrant issues, but like an old news paper with objective facts of what's going on...

>be user in 90ies
>headhunted from coding compo at early age
>quit school start working
>each day buy two of the mayor papers on the way to work or in lunch
>some piss here and there, those were commercials...
>the other stuff was objective and some tabloid shit you skipped(women need this to buy...) but news...
>sat down and read through it while eating lunch
>serious reports
>fairly unbiased
.... TV had rules too on the news, to be objective

all gone now, TV is dead, all news papers is dead... the closest I get is fucking danish media... sigh