SHE

SHE.
FUCKING.
WON.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/25/donald-trump-claims-none-of-those-3-to-5-million-illegal-votes-were-cast-for-him-zero/?utm_term=.3a39dcbab378
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nahh fag

>not the president

I'm sorry. It must suck being wrong all the time.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reality says otherwise.

Who gives a fuck they are both fucking retarded

Our voting system was designed based on land.

Buy more land, then vote again.

That's not how electoral college works.

sadly the US is not a democracy.

try again

It was made in this manner to prevent mob rule. Otherwise a few states could outvote the entirity of the USA. Fucking troglodyte untermensch do your research.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

;)

> Muh popular vote!

Heard this bs so often. It's YOUR election system, USA. Not trump's. It would have favored Hillary as well,if it was just the other way around.

MURRICA!!!!

I'll just leave this here...

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

>electoral college
why do drumpftards REEEE at taxes for the rich or universal healthcare but think backwoods retards should get to have 11 times more voting power as someone who lives in a city because of where they live?

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/25/donald-trump-claims-none-of-those-3-to-5-million-illegal-votes-were-cast-for-him-zero/?utm_term=.3a39dcbab378

Here is WaPo also acknowledging the millions of illegal votes, but still somehow trying to use the fact to bludgeon trump.

yep. neither were the Democratic Primaries.
>rigged

Most people bitching ain't even American. Fucking faggits. Go back to your Muslim invaded country and fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

If the democrats fail to learn from history they will be doomed to repeat the same mistakes in 2020

Less than a sixth of the population voted for her though

Why do you even make these threads?

I just read the article you linked and there is nothing in there about the WaPo acknowledging anything.

Why are you lying?

>California has the most power in the electoral college

Well, everyone under 18 can't vote so your point doesn't make very much sense. Then you add in all the felons that can't vote and the % rises even higher.

I'm no Clinton fan but you're just pushing meaningless bullshit as if it was thoughtful and cogent analysis.

Why do liberals are so pissed about this election? Donald Trump is our president, get over it.

No, she didn't

from first parry
>it's possible that 3 to 5 million illegal votes were cast, as Trump alleges
durrrrr and if you don't like it see non-bezos-shill article above

Not for long, sweetie. He's getting impeached. Get over it.

Shheeee woooon

oh hey it's that cool guy who indicted tony podesta

Sweetie huh.
Keep being delusional you stupid dyke.
Keep telling yourself it's all just a bad dream.

>parry
>full quotation

>After all, if it's possible that 3 to 5 million illegal votes were cast, as Trump alleges, isn't it possible that such massive fraud could have also helped him?

Fuck off you stupid faggot.

Parry? You shit eating monkey.

Your constitution is flawed, your election system is also flawed, having a bi-partisan parliament is dumb, your candidate fund raising system favor the approval of the richest people. You totally deserve your current leader.

Nope

That is the most inaccurate statement I’ve heard in a few hours from a lib. Defend yourself on that, I’m interested.

Democratic Dipshit Department

Oh look, OP is probably an ANTIFA fag or a leftist trying to subvert 4chinz.
Too bad you didn't prepare any real arguments.

Percentage of americans under 18: 74mil
Percentage of felons: 19mil
Pop of usa: 323

So let's crunch some numbers. 93 mil out of 323mil. 230 million who can vote

64/230 is 27.8 percent of the population that can vote

No. She didn't win the popular vote. Staying at home and masturbating probably won the popular vote

He's gonna be impeached for what he's done.

Mainly getting impeached for being a gangsta ass muthafucka

Yeeyee

Okay
Is not it supposed to
Hillary> Jews
And Trump> god
Why did Trump win? Is not the Jews supposed to put the candidate that suits them?
Will it be that democracy in the United States does work?
Why US does not feel less Jewish, when Trump won?

Thanks for proving my point. Love your illogical conclusion where you try to deny the definition of the popular vote by including people who didn't vote.

What the fuck are they feeding you retards?

lol

>admits I'm right
>I'm still a faggot
that's okay

Thinking the popular vote should determine POTUS is like thinking a football team should win for getting more yardage when the score is 33-57.

so many millions of illegal voters and the only 2 that were caught were both for trump. and dirty donnie thinks some mere wall will keep out such clever people.

Nice bait

He's got 7 more years... Get over it.

>Thinking the popular vote should determine POTUS is like thinking a football team should win for getting more points.
ftfy

lol, he's not even going to alive that long

Bait

>It would have favored Hillary as well,if it was just the other way around.
Except it wouldn't have since she's not a Republican. It seems they're the party that gerrymanders.

I agree there's so many depressed nutcase leftists out there, you could be right.

Lol. No, it was correct the first time. The Electoral College determines the president, not the popular vote. Electoral college is points in a game, popular vote is yards. It's the same game, but it's not the system that is used to determine the winner.

Checked.

Wasn't even good bait either.
They went from "well felons and under 18 cant vote" to "well you added in people who didn't vote so it's meaningless"

Oh look, another fag that was fine with the electoral system until their candidate lost, and now it's suddenly not fair and needs to be changed.
Hillary would've been just as bad, if not worse than Trump anyway. And I can't believe the audacity of Clinton to be accusing anybody of "collusion" either.
When somebody starts talking about Russia I have to leave the room to avoid the stupidity that comes from those who's only sources of 'news' are seth meyers and stephen colbert, both of which are dnc shills.

I don't ever use the word shill but the dnc COLLUSION and PROPOGANDA has been proven and is well documented, unlike this hazy idea of russian hacking/collusion which may or may not be true, but is almost entirely speculation at this point. I have yet to hear a theory on HOW exactly Russia would've had any sizable impact on the election, anytime I ask I can't seem to get an answer that makes any sense.

And just for the record I'm not a republican and i don't like trump, I'm just sick of the crying.

That's the wrong election.

Also, bringing up an old Tweet of Trump's is no sort of argument. The man literally says whatever he wants and there is no accountability. Past or present.

Liberals, you mean.

no leftists

Libophiles.

In France it is Hillary Clinton who would have been elected, your voting system is stupid

Liberals are right-wing. Liberals want to divide the working class, just like conservatives. Idpol is divisive, therefore right-wing. Leftists want to unite the working class. See the difference now?

Nah, It's leftists now. More than half these brain dead fucks don't even follow liberal principles.

>dirty donnie
no one thinks the wall is going to keep out the people who are already here, if you fail to understand the other side they're just going to keep beating you

And in France they eat snails and frogs and don't shave their armpits and shit in the dirt and cover it like a cat.

France is garbage and so is your show, lazlow

Impossible to predict, since the first round of our elections is ""representative"". Americans like to be dominated. That's why they don't have a democracy.

They're still right-wing and conservative. They just have their own notions of what they want to conserve.
Besides, class is really all that matters.

4-6 million illegals, dead and non Americans voted bitch lost in a landslde

>up next, a European tries to explain why american are wrong about something else, and everyone laughs at him

the authoritarian crazies that revolve around identity politics are progressives. plenty of us liberals have major problems with them too.

>actually believing any part of this
>"landslide"

Leftists generally want the progressives to stop larping and stfu, the neoliberals to die in a house fire, and the non-neoliberal conservatives to take responsibility and accountability for their actions. This one does, anyway.

Well, atleast you admit she lost

Nigger 1

We have toilets, and the snails and frog legs are excellent, usually you get those arguments from five year old kids ......

Nigger 2

Nigger 3

Well atleast I know France doesn't have gta 3 cause that's a direct quote from the radio in game

Nigger 4

Nigger 5

this one bathroom in france was unisex, and the urinals were in plain view of everyone at the sink
i was too nervous to pee
fuck france

Only if the the US Constitution was written back in the day by niggers, mexicanalies and musliems

You're the reason this once sacred website is going to shit.
I sincerely hope you kill yourself, and others like you follow suit.

Nigger 6
Kek

So lets be clear, you want her as POTUS?
Ahahahaha

or should i say, va te faire enculer la france!

actually i enjoyed the week i spent there (apart from that stupid ass bathroom)

Nigger 7

Until you're going to apologize for this reality show of a fake primary that your party ran, you need to stfu about this irrelevant shit.
sage goes in all fields

Nigger 9000

underrated post

Nigger 9001

Representative Republic you retard! We were never a democracy!