Anons, long story short i was robbed yesterday. i won't be lacking again...

anons, long story short i was robbed yesterday. i won't be lacking again, but i also need a quick comprehensive guide on making molotovs so next time i can pull it out of my jacket and light the paki on fire as hes walking away. if i put smirnoff vodka in empty glass bottles and stick a towel or rag or something in the top, would it be good enough?

Why not do something even more handy, like put a 100 lb rock in your pocket?

If you're in 'murica or eastern europe, just shoot the robber?

/thread

Post more of pic unrelated

You need to pre-soak the rags and let them dry out otherwise they won't work unless you use gasoline or grain alcohol

London, UK

just a random pic bro,i dont have more

kid, you watch too many movies.

stay sheltered lil bud

if they're pre-soaked and dried out, are they pretty much good to go? or will the rags dry out too much after 2-3 hours and have to be doused again?

furthermore, how much alcohol per molotov? full glass bottle, half and then mix in petrol, or does it not matter that much?

get a good scary looking knife

time is of the essence anons, i'm going to ride out looking for him today so i want to be ready as soon as possible

12" kitch good enough? or do you mean like a sword

thanks a lot user, this is what i was looking for. i'll see if i can get a pic of him burning up hahah,if i do i'll post it when i get home

get a hand axe from B&Q

Next time you get rob you shit yourself. You then smear shit all over your face. The robber will at first be confused and disgusted. The robber will later say "hey cusin, didnt see it was you".

i was thinking something like this

Nioooce

>or do you mean like a sword

Did you really even need to ask lmao?
Barge pole all the way niga

Lmao u a dumb fuck bruhbruh

Fucking nigger