Black ppl ordering Chinese food

I have never once seen a black person not argue with the cashier while ordering Chinese food.

They always think they are getting ripped off or sometimes just chimp out because they think they are being made fun of in Chinese.

Anyone else notice this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C4CmqzNBUc4?t=113
twitter.com/AnonBabble

black people have an inferiority complex

Sauce?

I've never seen a black person not complain at any restaurant.

Sweet and sour

Would inseminate and scoop out the sperm to inseminate again.

sauce please

They just want more gibsmedats and the chinese are too cheap to give free shit.

My sides!

TIDDDDDIIIIIIEEEESSSS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Brown garlic

RAFF OUT ROUD

>Wanting a source on those sagging bags
kek

In my experience, Chinese people often try to get away with screwing black people. Hispanics too.

I used to be one of the only white people in a ghetto neighborhood. The Chinese restaurant was like a safe haven.

Me too

FUGGGG :DD

kek

Karma.
Chinese people do the exact same thing when renting a car or checking into a hotel.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

They're probably right. Pay attention next time you go to a Chinese restaurant.

Along these lines, I've also noticed that blacks always demand more than their fair share at places like Chipolte or Subway. They always want extra stuff for free.

>Gimme mo' dat meat!
>I want mo' cheese!
>That all tha beans you givin me?!

Such entitlement.

youtu.be/C4CmqzNBUc4?t=113

Yeah, I bet they feel like bags of sand, right?

Pretty fucking true, but they chimp out on anybody, so...
There is actually a black dude that works at one of my local Chinese restaurants who answers the phone. He speaks fluid Mandarin, as well.

they feel like bags of adipose tissue

they are always free to dine at their own establishments

They are seriously the worst with this at chipotle. I have seen black women request ungodly amounts of sour cream

You're going to give us her name, aren't you OP.

well that's pretty impressive

Probably because chinese people say nigge a lot when speaking in mandarin, and niggers chimp out when they hear it.

Oh sweet Jesus that bitch is hot

>Tfw black
>tfw I'm an anomaly

With them and what establishments? (Not fast food)

That's Korean, and it's "nega"

Are you shitting me
Chinese restaurants are bargain bins
They always feed you way too much

It's 'nage' in Mandarin. Pic related.

It's in Chinese too. 那個 pronounced nage or neige depending on where you're from, means 'that'

Yeah around here they seem to only buy Chicken Wings and they always chimp out asking for more "mambo sauce"

It's a strange pic. Wanna see more.

Yes pls

It seems to go with the territory of any business I've ever seen them at. They always complain in hopes of getting something free, and they're not shy to mention they should be compensated for this "grevious error", too.

I also see them fight with the 7/11 clerk because they never have enough money to buy shit and think they should be given the item even if they're short. I've thrown in a quarter before just to GTFO and go home.
>inb4cuck

I have seen black people not do this, but only when the Chinese restaurant is doing the lunchtime buffet.

Other than that its been pretty bad. Theres a reason all the Chinese restaurants in the hood closed.

Also: saggy/10

Oh look its a britbong man with shit taste in women again. Can't blame you though, when all your women are in burqas or look 45 at the age of 25 its bound to lower your standards.

>oversize tits
>bush

i need sauce

who grill

Funny you say that. I made this thread while watching a sheboon ask for gibs me sauce.

She yelled at the cashier " how much duck sauce cost! U gave me only 4 packets!"

And the Chinese woman said " u won four mor?" Oblivious of the boons anger as I had a hearty kek and left.

They don't have the mental capacity to feel inferior.

Same. You'd think maybe at the restaurant they do it for an excuse not leave a tip or get something free, but you can even hear when you're behind them at a drive thru being super picky and complaining. Unless that's just to hold up whitey behind them. They like to do that too.

Also its a random pic I saved idk.

>american

I wouldn't expect a savage to understand. That's prime breeding right there. She would procude strong, healthy babys. Not like bikini clad anorexic Commiefornian "blonde" girls who aren't actually blonde and use every trick in the book to cover up their haggardness. The women you like are fake, just like your shitty culture.

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

Fuck you nigger give me the name

where did you save it from

Supply source on pic please

I'd fuck the shit out of her and suck on those big fat nipples.
No homo.

They don't know that the best way to get free food/more food is to kiss ass. I always kiss ass at restaurants and I get free stuff or discounts all the time.

But I am a professional salesman so I know how to convince people to give me their stuff.

My father is like this sometimes, but i always thought it was b/c he had autism...

I know this feel.

I'm ashamed of my peoples actions.

My black college roommate would order chinese and refuse to tip them. To be fair the fuckers took forever to get to our apartment.