John Paul 2 thread. Is it true that he was a pedophile?

John Paul 2 thread. Is it true that he was a pedophile?

Lol xD

>Kys
>Ask him
>Enjoy?

He was the Ceo of the worlds biggest pedophile ring what do you think.

His the greatest criminal in the history of the Vatican

Slander. He's holy.

Planning to take over the Europe. Two great men. Adolf and Karol together

Its question, dumbass

sup

If that was my kid i would fuck his lunch up

2614/5000
and I'm asking you proud man you're aware of what you're doing you have your mind at all and the dignity of man i do not know but pitiful kind of you, you probably did not even think what you are doing and who you insult, you can offend those What do you want to do with your family? You do not understand what faith is. If you think that you are wonderful, you are the only tip that someone has not isolated from society yet, I do not know what is funny in this, but fix the stalin or hitler or other degenerate and do not cling to such a holy person like Pope John Paul II. How can I publicly post such posts on online forums? I ask who should answer for it. I do not know if you are a Christian, or if you believe in a sect, or if you are a servant of Satan, and you are not a pope, you are not sure what you are eating. he was someone and who are you to make fun of him? Who gave you the right to insult our pope at all? You thought at all that it was not such a person that she would laugh and I would all praise?

Do you really have any psychology because in contrast to you the pope is the authority for me and you do not know who you can be the authority of the same fool some like you who do not know what the church and religion, you see that you do not pray and do not walk You do not have to respect the religion, I do not know how you want it to be, you can insert it interesting or you would dare. I do not think it's a good idea to get married, because it shows that you do not have a cross at all in the house of the cross, or one of the saints. It's not about the church, but about the principles of faith in order to have some dignity because the pope does not insult anyone. And what do you insult him for? do not tell me what you are offending a person like a holy father ?, I do not have words, but if you have a concept though, and reached for the scriptures and read it, you could have changed, I do not know go to church because you have long seen the devil is in you man, you do not like The church is quiet though and does not offend other people

learn a trade

Are you saying bad tings about best polack from all popes?

We have christianfag here

Is the pope catholic?

That's bullshit though, you normie retard

If you weren't an impotent pedo yourself, you wouldn't assume grandfatherly affection includes the dick

All priests are pedophiles. Struggling with their addictions of lust for children brings them to the priesthood. Alter boys keep them in the profession.

it depends

Let's talk about that jbzd watermark.