What's wrong with this shithole?

What's wrong with this shithole?

Very, very much doubt those figures. The top worst serial killers are all in the Central American belt

Mexicans

start another world war that kills millions of people hans

G*rman autism mixed with Anglo bloodlust and Irish intelligence

Since we are going by hard numbers and not %, lots of population. Problems with mental care institutions. Media making early serial killers popular inspiring copycats.

I am a Greek

but even if you multiply the number of england shitmany or shitaly

the numbers will not come close to the american one

We had 10 serial killers? I can't even name 1. When was it - during communism?

I recommend reading "Mind hunter" and "Journey into darkness" if you are interested in american serial killers.

In case anyone thinks I'm exaggerating

The US is better compared with the EU as a whole. Its fucking massive both in population and geographically

Its because the authorities either didnt want to acknowledge the existence of serial killers (USSR) or because of incompetence/the countries already had huge murder/dissapearance rates like in South America.

It's about quantity of serial killers not victims of serial killers.

This just means that serial killers don't get caught in Central America.

its a shitskin country

gangbanging is not included, only people that kill just because

justice system is a shit in latin america, I could just grab a knife from my kitchen, break in the apartment under me and kill the senile woman that lives there knowing that I won't have to pay for my actions.

I am Greek

They get executed, then reported.

>Current whereabouts unknown

>those countries
>central American
Wow, so this is the fabled br*tish "education"

I like the one sentenced to 22 years for 138 proven victims.

the fact that being a Sicario is a job in some country proves the USA isnt the worst country in number of mass murderers.

At worst, they have more mentally ill ones instead of cold blood oens who do it for money.