Fluffies

Fluffies

Other urls found in this thread:

d20srd.org/extras/d20dicebag/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yayyayayay

Kill all bitches

Haha thread got deleted so here's another one lmao

are fluffies not allowed anymore or something?

Mummah babbehs dieded insiwed mummah

Nope because the mods of b think they are part of the mlp bs and they aren't

Mare gets dicked

I love coming here from time to time.

Fucking kek

I love this guy

Yassss bb

Anybody got any good fluffy centric pasta stories?
Or should i just write my own.
Not the usual formulaic
>guy at home doing guy stuff
>knock at door sounds like a kid
>open door, find fluffy begging or demanding something
>tell it to fuck off or let it in then bait it so that it kills itself, or kill it for fun, or torture it mentally and emotionally with some outlandish requirement, or take care of it on the assumtion that it is not lieing when it claims to be good but it turns out to be a stupid bitch making demands getting poiled and generally acting like a niggerworman.
Or the rarest of all:
>turns out to be a good fluffy and ends up helping the narrator in some way, either emotionally or mentally etc.
>happy end with evil dead fluffy.
>happy end with good fluffy being good.

So. Anyone got something non formulaic?

What the actual Guck?!?!?!?

Last one, i'm tired to post more

Anyone have any shredthered?

user introduces a: Choose your own adventure fluffy story.
Ch1.
>be average single girl, biological clock ticking away
>so far havent met the right guy, sure you have that one guy who always does everything for you, but he is just a friend and a useable cock whenever your dildo is out of batteries or just not getting the job done, but he isnt "husband material"
>its haloween and you hear a knock at the door.

Choose an outcome dubs decides, trips overrules dubs, quads are the voice of god, quints slay god and take over.

Kill smarty or whatever leader of the herd

Oooo I like these. I'm gonna sit back and watch what everyone comes up with

Sneak out through another door and observe the ferals

If my Fluffy pooped on my carpet I would string it up by its tongue and leaves it there until it died :3

not by running a needle and thread through its balls or dick and hanging it by that?

Was not established if the knock was indeed a kid or a fluffy.

Who cares, get your .454 out and smoke whatever is on the other side of the door.

That's for when it pisses on my carpet

Or when you're in a shitty mood and the do not disturb sign goes unnoticed.

Fuckit this one is the best reply sofar.

>you get your .454 from the disguised like a key /jacket rack hidden gun compartment by the door.
>you take aim at where you think people are standing.
>fuck haloween, fuck these freeloading kids, my portchlight aint even on, these assholes can get fucked for coming to my house and thinking they can demand free shot just because its a fucking bullshit holiday.
>you pull the trigger over and over and over, the deafening gunblasts echo thru the house, you begin to grin with glee as your hearing goes and you become temporarily deaf from the sound.
>now you wont be able to hear them scream.
>the final shot was too much for the door as it breaks in half and lols on its hinges.
>thru the destruction you can see the glorious carnage.
>4 kids and 6 parents all dead or bleeding out or seriously wounded.
>free candy litters the ground...
>"oh hey free candy you think and say to yourself and you giggle your tits jiggle, your pussy gets soaking wet from the recent cathartic release.
>you push aside the wreckage of the door snd step onto the portch. You tuck the .454 into the back of the elastic band on your boyshorts, your asscrack making a perfect holster for it.
>you nonchalantly bend down to pick up some free candy and begin to carelessy eat it as you do one of your breasts falls out of your spaghetti string ultralow cut midriff tank top.
>you dont care, you are the queen of the world right now.
>suddenly you notice a rustling in a bush by the door as two big watery eyes peek out at you terrified
>you can barely hear thru the ringing in your ears as it mumbles something incoherent.

What do you do next?
Same rules as before apply. I guess. But this time best reply is the one i go with.
Dubs overrules then trips then quads then quints.

Go over to investigate.

If fluffy, pick up, take it over to the bodies, make it identify its owner. Then go inside, get a carving knife and give the fluffy some human sketties.

If kid, reload because you can't be having any witnesses. then go get some 55 gal drums and a hell of a lot of sodium hydroxide.

I used to come in these threads like a year back, now i want to put all of you in an oven

used d20srd.org/extras/d20dicebag/ to roll a 1D20 to see if it was a kid or a fluffy
rolled for fluffy first then kid after.
it was 1 on both rolls.
>you go to investigate you find a toddler dressed up as a fluffy.
>i mean full "my parets are furries and made my costume" type dressed up. 4 equal length legs and everything.
basically looks like a large ass fuck fluffy.
>you walk over to the kid thinking its the biggest fluffy you have ever seen, "hey there little cutie."
you say in your most endearing talking to a small child/ baby voice.
>"hey there sweetiepie, wanna come have some candy? i promise the loud mean angry sounds that made this mess are all gone."
>the kid comes out from the bushes on all 4s and says nothing.
"so you know any one here? any of these people your friends?"
"nuu nice wady nu fwens ow pawens, dese menies day hit daddeh an mommy an make dem fall down, den take me wit dem fowe canny."
>"huh, the kid was kidnapped"
"any of these people here the ones that did that mean thing to you?"
"yus, dey wite dewe, da ones wit da animaw maks."
>i stopped a kidnapping and made the kidnappers pay the ultimate price.
>i need to call my dick and see if he is busy, im going to need some help with this.
>your dick (which is how you refer to him even to his face, its that really nice guy that does everything for you, even fuck, but he isnt husband material in your mind, just convenient dick.
>you text him up b/c you dont think you will be able to hear a phone very well right now, hell you had to strain to hear the kid, and she was sobbing.
"hey dick, get yer balls over here, i need some, and a favor. details when you arrive; "pussy mama."
"sure thing pussy mama, im on my way, be there in 5."
>good the little fucktoy is pussywhipped enough to know not to refuse you anything at all unless he really needs to work or pay bills, not that you would ever do anything to ruin this gravy train you got.
best reply decides.