G'morning user

g'morning user
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1AmOk0zgAA
redtube.com/?search=veronica rodriguez
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's no point in killing myself. I have no reason to live or die either. I'm just here.

u r still doing this?

that's good.
i guess so.
how r u today?

the same i was last time
im w8ing for some naughty pics. Her body seems nice, but face is kinda weak

i hope you get those pics user.

TWO TONE MALONE

my bf actually doesn't care about my tiny penis, lots of anxiety relieved.

Sauce????

Because my life is great and I love myself. I feel I also have much more to contribute to others and the whole community.

actually enjoy life. have a job, love gaming, and looking forward to seeing my gf in about a week. (long distance)

Not sure on sauce but looks like Veronica Rodriguez

Because I wont let die until I suck a tiddy and cuddle with a girl.

get there bro

That's cute

Not sure actually. I'm just existing because I can.

It's my motivation in life

Weed. I wanna fuck up the roomate because the fat bitch won't stop stomping around. But sex is good.

Because I have reason, purpose, and self esteem. I have goals to meet, children to have in the future, and new things to try. I have new places to see, new people to meet, and someday I will lie on my deathbed, and not wonder whether things could have been different.

Were I to take my AR-15, load a filled magazine, pull the charging handle, turn off the safety, and put the barrel in my mouth, I would wonder in that exact moment whether or not things could be different, and what I could do to change them. I would know full-well in this moment I am the most powerful person in my life, with the power to either end it now, or to do literally anything else. I would know that with that power comes the mental capacity to make a decision equally as important as ending my life: to push forward and strive for achievement, and greatness.

Fuck you, you pathetic retards.

because i wanna smash my gf

Wow what’s the sauce of this

I've actually become interested in where my life could go from here. Up until early this year, I wouldn't have been able to say that.

>taking the bait

Too bad about your small dick, tho.

Do you make these threads because you have some weird fetish where you might involuntarily cause someone to off themselves, or what?

You are far too into this

because ii want the world to kill me. that's why i wont kill myself.

because i have to provide for my parents

its the only fuckign reason

the girl i love, i want, i long for is… shes noot lookign for stability and certainity at the monet, whatever shes lookig for i cant provide… shes so broken and i know my love can fix her but she does not want to be fixed
it fuckign hurts
i want to hurt myself so bad, to pass out of the shock bc i cant deal with it in this moment
my heart is breaking

youtube.com/watch?v=o1AmOk0zgAA

i have no idea man why i live no more, maybe for summer i like summer and spring i like those hot days

SAUCE PLS SOMEONE

I'm hungry.

redtube.com/?search=veronica rodriguez

Thank you she is hot but how do I find her scene with two tone