Why are women so petty?

why are women so petty?

they are competing, but not in the way that men compete

Why is op suck a fag?

Women in the west tend to be coddled from birth, which frees them from dealing with bigger and harder things. As such, it should be unsurprising that many of the issues they take a stand on seem quite petty.

I don't think this is inherent to women, but I do think it is very common, almost ubiquitous. I also think that, in the last ten years or so, feminists have actually increased the coddling and infantilism, for some reason.

For equality

I don't get what's wrong with the comments. They're right, she's about a 7/10 unless that look is your particular fetish.

>increased coddling
>for equality

This is the kind of equality that feminists demand. Equality of outcome, whether that's what the people involved want or not.

>the kind of equality

She really does just look like an average white chick with slightly Asian eyes. Best feature is her thighs.

wait, her thighs? She's... well, she isn't particularly shapely. I think she does have a very cute face in a girlish way, but you seriously see her thighs as her best feature?

actually that's wrong, women blitzing men non stop on movies and vidya it's empowering, femenists love it.
but slap a women on a movie and it protest time.

Yup, I've looked through a few of her photos and her thighs are the only part that really interest me. Without them she would be curveless Asian girl #726283. Face is about a 6.5 for me and the thighs are only so great because the rest of her body is so small. If not for them, she wouldn't stand out at all to me

>slap a women on a movie

name? for research purposes, of course.

sabina altynbekova

Kazakhstan, eh? Bless you, kind user. Have another asian olympic volleyball player.

PS: I still am not seeing the thigh appeal & think her face is her best feature since it is super cute.

Being an ugly girl myself I definitely understand why we are so petty. We hate the other girl and ourselves for them being so beautiful. It is unfair that I was born with a less attractive face than her. She will now have more chances to pick a better mate and live a fuller life. My self esteem is already trash so when I see a pretty girl I instantly get salty.

I'm an uggo too, can I frost your cupcakes miss?

it's called natural selection. Only attractive speciments are allowed to easily find an attractive partner and to breed.

>Being an ugly girl myself
doubt

>She will now have more chances to pick a better mate and live a fuller life.
Here is a secret weapon you can use:
Modern women in the west, especially attractive women, treat men like shit.
This is not at all a call for you to be submissive and degrade yourself at his every whim. Rather, if you do truly make an effort to treat him how you want to be treated, you will win out.

It's actually completely fair because none of u asked to be born.

U can work on your body I can guarantee that if ur body is in shape dudes will want u. Ur problem is u think that u hate these other girls but in reality u hate that u refuse to do anything about it.

White knight detected.

yeah, you can be ugly, but not fat. Fat is far, FAR more repulsive than... well, anything.

Gaaaaaryyy

Bitch is a deserter.

brap