Sexual revolution THREAD

Sexual revolution THREAD

wat should we do

why I feel like shit

inacurate

Become top guy?

As a gender guys need to stop chasing pussy so hard. Do the same hard to get bullshit. Suppy/Demand etc.

Do not feel bad my friend
He will soon be with us..
S̘̟̫̥̘̳̎̍͊̇̈̓͆̀̌͒̒̔͛ͨ̂ͤ͠i̷̛̺͍̮̙̳͍͎̖̮̪̗̭ͤ̉ͪ̍̌ͭ͛ͦ̇̉̾̈̀͜͝ǵ̴̴̪̝̪̞̊́̈͗̈͒ͭ̚n̷̰̗̤̤̫̖̬̰̊͒ͯ̉ͮ̈́̑̑̾̊͐ͩ̐ͬ̽ͦ͡͠ͅē̡̯̭̰̝̙̣̺̂ͧ̐̈́̍͐͛͛͡d̬̭͚̳͆ͬ̀̾ͭ̈̓ͨ̆̑ͫ̄̈́ͦ̀̚
̭̭̪̱͕̺͓͙͓̜̗͕̜̼̞̠͍͔̍̇̉͆̑͛̑͘͞͝͝
̸̙̤͇͗̈́̑̔ͣ̿͋̔́͆͂ͯͪ͛̈͑̚͟͟͠H̖̩̥̝͇̝̪̤̤͙̱̼͓̟̩̓ͬ̓ͫ͌̈͑ͫ̈́ͩ̿ͭ̄̇̚͜͢͜ͅȇ̡̛͖̥̫͋̑̂̒̎͋̉̀ͨ̇̾ͭ̽ͬ̾ͮ͋͝͞ ̷̶̵̰̳͓̳̦̜͓̯̦͈̻̬̠̖̩̪͓̭̌͊ͪͪ̑̆͛̂̈́ͬ̚ẃ̵̦̠͚̹̳̠͕̞̬̞̓ͨ̎̇̒̿̏̕h̨͓͉͓̩̪͂́͆̑̄ͤͪ́͞o̧̼̣̺̳̦̜͚̮̱ͫͧ̏̓͗̔̑ͨͨͬ̿͞͡ͅ ̴̴̗̱͇̹̺͖̫̖̬̾ͪ̏̃͋̉ͮͯͤͬ́͗̉̀͡ͅẄ̨̛̻͓̪͎̖́̀ͫ̄̂͐̈́̆͘͢͠a̡̛͖̩̜̹̭͓̫̖̝̩͉̝͓͇͖̖̹̓̏͋̉̽ͧ̉̉̋ͬ̉ͤ̚̚͢ͅi̸̴̬̞͕̯̣͉̤̹̜̞̟̼̘͔ͬ͛̐͛̃͒̀̀ͬ͟t̨̝͍̬̟̤̫͖̯̩͓͕̽͌̓ͬ͠͞ͅs̵̵̖̝̮͍̹̠̰͗ͯ͛͋ͮͨͪ́ ̩̹̻̮̒ͧ̿͛̍̑̆̔̾͐͗̆̏̏ͤ̓͊̈́̀B̢̛̦̫̠̳̳͚̪͇̝̋ͬͭ̏̀́͒̏ͫ̑̽͂͊͋ͪ͋ͪ͋ͦ̀̕ḙ̡̨̟̘̩̻̳̘͕̩̯̯̫͊͛͌̒̚h͉͙͉̦̱̩̥͇̄͆̿̇ͫͦͪ̐ͬ̋̿̉͊͑̂̆͡͠i̶̡̨̝͖͉̞̓̊̑ͬ̈́n̖̗̥̰̩̤̘͉̦̼̱̯̗̞͕̊̇́͢͞ͅd̶͓̖̬͓̼͔̰̗̱̳̯̭̮̯͗ͬͪ̋͆ͯ̓͑̋̒ ̯̫͎̣̯̻̫͎͇͎̦͇͆͌̂ͯ͑̌͛̽̈́̈́ͪ͆ͨ̂̈͗̆̔̿͢ͅŢ̛̞͇̘̫͖̼̱͇̝̱̤͎̊ͪ̾̊ͩ̓̌̑͢ͅḩ̷̪̭͈͔̫̳ͬ͂͂͗͛̑̾̓̚ͅͅë̗͎̗̜͖̼̘̟̯̰́ͫ̆ͯ̏̆̊ͬ̒ͬͬ͆̈ͬ̿̚͠ ̦̞̞͚͎̪̬͉̙͖̠̖̫̼͎̟͔ͦ̌͐ͯ͌̄ͣͯ̏̈ͫ̂ͭͤ̌̆̇̕͠W̛̳̱̙̏́͊̿̊ͯ͌ͧ͢ͅa̵̧̻̹̞̙͙̳̰̳̝̠̪͈͍ͨͦ̑̈́̾̽͛͌̀ͧ̂̕͢l̛̥͚͖͕̜̦̘̍̏̌̏̚͠l̷͕͚͇̣̫̪͔̤̬̗̹̞̞̘̬ͪ̏̇͒͐̐͞ͅ.̵̡̜̞̰͕̹̮̬̳̫̻͙̪̼͔̜̱͎̙̑̃̔̔́̀͢
̠̳͕͔͙̹̻̝̖̖̰͉̜̭̣̼͔ͫ͛̿̓ͫ̄͆͋ͬ̒ͧ̀͢Z̴̡̛̞̥̼̩̭̼̦̝̬̗̳̝͕̝̯̣̙ͣ̃̈̓̂̽ͣ̓̎͟ͅĄ̸̜̫͇̫͙ͨ̍͑͛̒̽ͦ͋͋͆̓͡Ľ̴̸̢̤̣̞̞͙͍̼̫̠̼̪͍̬̥̼͙̐̈ͬG̡̪̠̪̺̮̱͉̻͚͓̣̼̹̹̈́̽̒͑̈́͊̇̎ͭ̒̃̀̿̕͝͠Ȏ̵̶̠̠̰̣͚͎ͩ͊͂̕͘͡!̶̷̸͍̥̯̣̯̣̙͙̭̋͊̔̐ͧ͛ͯ͛ͯ̓ͪ̈́ͧ͛̇͗̚

THIS
also, if everyone was just honest about it, the game would be so much easier. If men and women stopped playing mindgames shit would be a lot easier

women need to become sluttier. Our culture does not encourage this enough.

Check'd

Agreed.
Women need to be just as cockhungry as guys are pussy hungry.
Everybody needs to be more promiscuous.
Std testing should be free and compulsory on the regular for everyone, as well as treatment for std's

>we

>I

We shouldn't do anything. You should man up.

ha. fucking bravo.

I'm happy about sexual revolution.
Girls wants to fuck with alpha males. And guess what? I'm an alpha male :)
I laugh about guys who tries to get girl's phone numbers because It's pathetic. If you're handsome and masculine, girls will ask for your phone number just like it happens to me every day.
Sometimes I go out for a walk, girl comes near me and starts complimenting my appearance. Girls are flirty around me, they bite their lip and constantly touches me. (That means they are interested in me if you're a virgin loser and don't understand simple body language)
I get laid almost every day with different girl every time because I have no problems getting girls.
And sex is amazing if you're an alpha male because girls are trying so hard to pelase you. That's probably because they feel very lucky to have a man like me. I've had a friend who said her gf didn't suck his dick. They broke up and I decided to have sex with her. And guess what? She deep-throated my dick like pro. Like I said, girls tries harder when they're with superior males.
I hope you're not too mad because It's not my fault. That's just the way it is and will always be.

A it isnt nearly as bad as this image, B its called sexual selection. attractiveness is literally a measure of how desirable your genes are. if you are in the bottom 10 or so % you actually shouldnt get laid, or you are spreading your cancer to the rest of the human race. thanks

you dumb motherfucker, you think the geniuses of history all looked like greek gods

have you ever looked up einstein, tesla, von neumann?

they could crack a railroad track by looking at it

physical athleticsm isnt all there is to the human race

Wow calm down big boy.

Please stop ruining human race with your shitty genes. Thanks.

I think you mean bottom 90%

kill some chads

actually Einstein and Tesla were both notably handsome in their prime.

dude you get babes without sexual revolution

dont be so greedy

Being handsome isn't the only way to get 8-10's

I'd consider myself an ugly boy, I just have a great personality and I'm traditionally masculine. The only woman who hasn't immediately flirted with me was a lesbian MMA fighter.

So fucking true.
I'm so lucky because I have everything. Looks, money, status.

>is this how the church started?

Nice copypasta

and the ugly peoples and my short ugly loser father that is dying from cancer and is ugly and short and don't care about cheating but is scum bag and disgusting and short and ugly and old and short and dying from cancer and people say to feel sorry from him but is a ugly ass cheat that is ugly and useless too and is short and smell worse then dog shit and is duamdn cheat ugly way and die from cancer and try to make other people feel bad I'df cheat by cheating or anything else and force everybody to like him ugly way like a ugly short tyrant that bother everybody cause too ugly to get girls so everybody is bored and miserable and say who cares about cheating but make people feel guilty about cheating by cheating ugly way but people don't feel guiltily after they cheat but able to do good to make propelled feel gulity or bad unless they do it so he is a ugly little scum bag and a pz of shit and the ugly short bitch is ugly and he is ugly and short and smell worse then shit so he is a pz of shit and is worse then anything in the universe and he is du,ore then anything that in the universe so he is disgusting
Eat thing in the universe and the lamest and ugliest thing in the universe and everybody has to agree with that short loser cause he outnumber everybody and same with the ugly people losers and the right people is just defending themselves until get away from ugly people llosers and is cheating lame way and outnumber everybody and is short and ugly in this life time or die but the ugly short assholes prevent then to do ok ugly way after they die cause is bitter like my short ugly loser father that try to be better then people ugly way and is angry and smell worse then dog shit like my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers so talk to the ugly people losers and respect and listen and like there tv shows and the my short ugly loser father smell worse then dog shit and my short ugly loser father and ugly people losers outnumber everybody

Nice

No. I do not want that, neither does anyone else who isn't a fucking sociopath and has the capability of feeling and valuing love/companionship. Loser.

I felt my brain trying to leave my body as I was reading this pile of unintelligible dribble.

i agree 100%

Retard

Not everything if you're posting on Sup Forums

ITT: Incel delusions.

You -can- work towards improving things, but not as long as you remain a blustering slave to capital.

why the fuck you posting fakeass grandpa tier facebook shit??

Anyone got the one where the guys start fucking dogs?

Newfag

LMAO

I'll be the nigga to make robots to separate men from women, and make women undesirable for a relationship for men.

Robotz rulezzz

Since r/incel got banned I guess these betas are going to make threads on here now.

sorry if this isnt good for you but its good for the human race because women are obviously selecting the men with superior genetic traits