Would you be faithful to your partner if you were a girl?

Would you be faithful to your partner if you were a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I found a dude who treat me right and took control, yes.

Why delete the thread

depends on how hot I am

Sometimes I wish I was a hot blond bimbo girl

But I'm a man. You can always dream about it

Anyone who says no deserves to be put down as subhumans they are

well yeah, but that would mean i agreed to be someones partner instead of slutting around, so ...

Any man who has the testosterone levels to take control of a woman is taking control of multiple women.

I am a girl and I would never ever cheat on my fiance. He is my world and I love him so much.

If I gave you $300 and there was zero chance he'd find out, you'd suck my dick with no hesitation. Pretending otherwise is an insult to yourself.

Yea I'd never cheat on my current girl.

If the girl in the OP offered you strings free anonymous sex, you'd refuse simply to be 'faithful'? You would deny yourself a once in a lifetime experience? Don't be stupid.

why getting a partner if you aren't faithful? i would never cheat on my partner, man or woman.

are you fucking stupid? she looks like plastic covered in shit.

Cocaine and heroin could be offered to me as well, I wouldn't do them rofl.

The only way this is a real post is if you're actually homosexual.

Both of those have a downside

i am not. i just don't prefer things that are unrealistic and not in a good way.

>if you were a girl?

OOGAH ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD

GEE THEY'RE SPREADING LIKE CANCER

WHO COULD BE POSTING THEM ALL?

>a real photo of a girl with large breasts and a big butt is unrealistic

This is your brain on feminism

statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/
>Percentage of women who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught 68 %

Nope! !! Would be a complete slut

if you were girls you'd be the idiots who hook up with a nigger at 16, get pregnant and get ditched

And end up alone? ;) Might get away with it in your 20's but any decent man aint going to put up with yer shit woman.

No. Girls are incapable of being faithful. Also, did you just assume my theoretical gender? Reeeeeeeee

Liar. Tits or gtfo

No way. I have morals unlike other whores.

>I have morals
Not sure you're a real femanon

Post a picture of your 'morals' or GTFO

I'll be just like this slut

if I am hot then I would look for a really dominating muscular guy that would make me there little slut if i am a ugly girl then i go in to STEM lol

just like cheating on someone

Cheating has zero downsides unless you get caught, which only happens if you're retarded.

Yes. Always.