You step out of the sewer for the first time, ready to start your new life in Cyrodiil

>you step out of the sewer for the first time, ready to start your new life in Cyrodiil

What's the plan for the rest of your life Sup Forums?

get my umbra

go back into the sewer and eat rats infected with super virus, proceed to kill everything.

>What's the plan for the rest of your life Sup Forums?

I'm going to open a dildo shop on the village square.

Punch rats in the sewers until I become Lord of the Rats. Then take over cyrodiil and rule with bone and crown.

Off to the mage guild to learn how to throw fireballs!

Go to steal houses.

Do absolutely nothing anyone tells me. Just run into any ruins, caves, towns or homes I come across and murder anything and everything in them.

probably end up going back to jail for diddling children.

you're all dead from my rat super virus niggers

Get Grey Fox mask and go on the single largest heist and murder spree all of cyrodil has seen.

Get to the nearest inn and use the few coins I have in my pocket to rent a room, so I can run into a wall for hours, max my sneak and finally fulfill a Redguard's greatest desire: steal a juicy bucket of Imperial Fried Chicken. Gimme gimme

How the fuck do you steal a house

>fin gleam
>Quest skipping item

Die in the sewers like what would have made sense if oblivion wasn't fucking retarded.

>how do i end this asap so i can go back to fapping

I mean, they come up to your cell that's always supposed to be empty and theres a prisoner in there. For the emperor it makes sense, but he says the other guards don't believe him.

So they chalk it up to coincidence, even though the emperor is being chased by assassins.

Then you get attacked in a secret tunnel and the guards believe its you causing it. The emperor stays the guard's hand.

Then later on they find you and the dead emperor in the same room with you wearing his bling.

Wat

lmao this fuckin thread

I'd just live my life as normal, because anyplace is better than this world.

even if it is shit

uninstall the overrated game.

also, your waifu is trash

Become stealth archer

Kill everyone inside without detection. Bethesda didn't think to make like an inheritance system so the house is pretty much vacant and free to use.

That's occupy a house, not steal a house

To steal a house he'd be running around with a house on his shoulders like some autistic orc with tard strength

thinking about the plan for the rest of my life

nuuuuu

Used fireballs to sweep the arena. OP as fuck.

Make Cyrodill great again