There is a shooting in America every 15 minutes. Why shouldn't guns be banned there?

There is a shooting in America every 15 minutes. Why shouldn't guns be banned there?

They can't because of the "conflict" that's been there ever since they banned slavery.

>Why shouldn't guns be banned there?
quite stupid to kill your GDP by banning the number one export.
it's very obvious how to spot an anti american commie cuck, just ask them about their opinion on gun laws

That statistic is a bit inaccurate. A large majority of the shootings in this country is nigger on nigger violence and is most often gang and/or drug related. Declare open season for the cops on gang niggers and that statistic goes waaaaaaay down, problem solved.

Because there’s a shooting every 15 minuets

This more or less. Its a pretty lowkey racially fueled civil war. It just hasnt blown up into a full fledged conflict and probably never will. Say im larping, whatever, but thats the reality the foreigners dont seem to get.

Because then we would have acid attacks, stabbings, bombings and truck attacks every 15 minutes.

>There is a shooting in America every 15 minutes. Why shouldn't guns be banned there?
Who would kill all the black people then?

By guns being banned you mean all americans cops military or civilian? Because its not like cops or military never go rogue...also you have terrorist attacks in the world every 15 days ban guns world wide idot. How is being a non gun non terror fighter working for YOU?

You do know a civilian killed the last rogue civilian right? But let me guess you didnt like that!

PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO KILL EACH OTHER. NO GUNS? THEN KNIVES, BASEBALL BATS, CARS, ACID, FORKS, CHAIN SAWS. DON'T YOU GET IT? IT'S NOT ABOUT THE WEAPON!

Because I'm a dumb redneck republican that likes shooting things. You will never take my guns away and our four fathers wanted us to have guns its literally in our constitution

criminals do one thing and do it well:
>break the law

stricter gun control/ban guns all together
let's go back to those criminals...yup mmhm they seem to still want to break the law and not give a fuck about gun laws.

Most of the time this is true, this logic doesn't hold in a situation like the one in Vegas.

ok if you can ban suicide and niggers then we can talk

Theres an assault every 15 mins in the worst part of my town, highly percent with knifes, why shouldn't knifes be banned there??

This is how much stupid you sound too...

That's because what went down that night is not the way the media portrays it.

2nd Amendment will keep guns in America forever.

Roughly 2.5 million people will die in the us this year including illness and everything. About 500 to 1000 people will be killed in mass shootings. These individuals don't kill people because they can get guns, they will use any method to cause mayhem. Also, most gun deaths are suicides. Read stats

If you try to take away my guns I will shoot you

That's some scoliosis right there.

Try it and I'll kill you. I would rather kill you and everyone like you than see me and my children disarmed and rendered slaves to the state, begging for it to pretty please protect me because I'm not allowed to protect myself, like Eurotrash who are prosecuted for asking why the government doesn't care when invading Muslims are basically being paid (via "benefits") to rape the local girls and create no-go zones for the police.

That's why, faggot.

Drug related deaths are roughly equivalent. Making drugs illegal didn't save these people. Also, shooting yourself on purpose is counted in that total.

>There is a anti-gun thread on Sup Forums every 15 minutes. Why shouldn't non-americans be banned there?

FTFY, you jelly-filled third worlder.