Pfffft, fucking WOMEN??? In my game set in WORLD WAR 2!?!?!?!? i SWEAR to FUCKING god...

pfffft, fucking WOMEN??? In my game set in WORLD WAR 2!?!?!?!? i SWEAR to FUCKING god, if these damn SJW's don't stop ruining everything in video games(like them being free from women) I wll FLIP SHIT. I am so sick and tired, of going online, only to find that the next GODDAMN CALL OF DUTY GAME HAS A FEMALE IN IT. In my opinion(the true one) Females, or any non-straight-white male characters are only put in video games becasue of this Mother Fucking SJW political movement that will never fucking end. If I see another fucking non-straigh white male in a game I am going to go to the main office of the developers of the game, and make sure to give them a STERN talking to.
I am so fed up with this shit.
I just want to play one single video game that doesn't have females in it, because you know WHAT??? IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT MALES ARE GENETICALLY PHYSICALLY SUPERIOR TO WOMEN, THEREFORE WOMEN USING GUNS OR BEING IN WARS ARE FUCKING BULLSHIT.
I remember back when video games didn't have females in them, games like Half-Life, SWAT 4, DOOM 1-3, etc., espECIALLY BLACK FEMALES.
LIKE Seriously? What is up with fucking BLACK people, BLACK PEOPLE, MORE LIKE BLASPHEMY, AMIRITE??? BLACK PEOPLE ARE ONLY PUT IN GAMES TO APPEAL TO FUCKING SJW STANDARDS SO THEY CAN GET MORE SALES, and so they can be as little offensive as possible, so they don't hurt the little SJW fee fees.

What have fucking video games come too?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself, its call of duty man.

Complaining about black people or women serving in that game is like complaining about there being flies on the dogshit you are about to eat.

Call of duty WWII is a bad call of duty and an even worse WWII first person shooter.

People knew about the women thing before the game even came out. If someone buys the game sure as shit knowing its not what you want. That just makes you the retard.

I agree with you fur the most part, but I believe the Ruskies has a few good female snipers in their ranks.
Other than that, yeah, if they call it WW2, keep it factual and stop pandering to the sjw's.
That said, the 6 gorillion is total and utter bullshit, so why care adding women on the front line which is just more bs.

they did alright with zombies though, i like how they gave it an actual horror feel. It feels like it wasn't catered to the 10 year old twats that fucked your mom. 8.5/10

obvious b& is obvious but you're still a chimp non the less

Women operated artillery batterys, manned tank divisions, were successful snipers, and fulfilled other duties in WW2, so you there's that.

I wish dice to make a new/remastered battlefield 1942. Battlefield 1 doesn't have so many weapons, ww2 would be great.

This game is utter shit for a multitude of reasons. This is pretty low on the list of those reasons... but yes I agree.

Women served in WWII. Bea Arthur was a goddamn Marine. Show some respect. Also chill, it’s a video game.

GTFO you feminist SJW cunt. GO kill yourself you fucking bitch.

Fuck off SJW

Males might be physically stronger than women but war affects everyone and a woman fighting for her freedom (see female resistance fighters in Europe during ww2) makes sense. I assume this is bait but if not lol good god you are a neckbeard of the highest degree.

Gamergate

Gamergate

Gamergate

You actually care about stuff like that? The SJW won, they got u crying cis-tears.

>Typist
Secretary ftfy
Women in ww2 were only nurses

i dont like the idea to on CoDWW2, the zombies are good , do you like the weapons? favorite assault and submachine gun?

The real story here is that you payed 60 bucks to beta test a DLC-ridden shithole of a game.

Play Squad.

In Soviet Union there were female pilots and small amount of females served in infantry. But that's different story.

Also truck driver. These were the days before automatic transmission and power steering.

The left hates women so they utilize them. They are expendable to them.

The early CoD games where good in my opinion.

Stop spreading your lefting feminist sjw cancer you fucking nigger faggot bitch

you forgot
>colorized

tbh it was true, women were fighting at the soviet side

the more popular something gets, the faster its quality declines. examples: Sup Forums, gamer culture, many others that are not coming to mind.

gtfo and stop ruining my favourite website Sup Forums with this feminist cuck bullshit

I agree with some of your post, but not all. Your main point of SJW ruining games is on point. These disgusting creatures needs to be as far away from everything human as possible. To see some of my favourite games gets destroyed by their agenda is so fucking rage inducing that it takes time out of my everyday life.

When it comes to women in games, I disagree. It depends on what kind of game it is. If the game is being made with an artistic feeling to it, I don't mind having females, fatties, handicapped people with machineguns. However if it is a game with historical accuracy in mind, then it is important to not stray from that AT ALL. Even putting something as small as a digital watch on a character in a world war 2 era would be a major mistake. There were female combatants, black combatants in World War 2. but not as portrayed here, and that is a GRAVE FUCKING MISSTAKE. I hope that we can stage a boycot that is being SEEN by developers, so they don't fuck up like this. And preferably if some of them could be hanged in a public execution as a statemate for future generations.

note: soz for bad english, am swefag.

black ops 2 was the last good multi player, ghosts was the last decent campaign

mw3 was probably the series peak

>some random historical fact
>"hur dur feminist sjw cuck libtard faggot i'm so edgy lolol"
you're just as bad as what you're pretending to fight

Lyudmila Pavlichenko had 309 kills.

Would also like to note that my granddad fought in the Finnish-swedish battalion IR-61. On the Karelian front and the svir river. They had some troops who went on missions beyond enemy lines. Some of them got captured by a all female soviet unit, and they were feared because they realy hated men and often shot men instead of taking them prisoner.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation_War

another note.... I realy wished this bitch would have shown up in Finland, to face of against "The white death" Simo Häyhö.

She never said that you lying Nigger,because the word ''Nazi'' was populized by Jewish migrants to USA not USSR.

>Kill women children and old folks.

Sure it's not like there were any Male soldiers to kill

Its not only in call of duty.
You non game non movie watching summerfag.
Go back to school.

Triggered

Women served in the USSR
Literally everyone served
Its not as it there as you think

Are you retarded? In WW2 even Women and Children served with Men

HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Guess who's triggered? fucking sjw cunt
Why don't you kill yourself and yor feminist mother you nigger loving cuck

>Its not as it there as you think
wat

This

>Guess who's triggered
Hmm, who could it be? Probably the guy going all out to try and insult me. You sound like you actually play call of duty.

Phone keyboards being aids
Its not as out there as you think*

I get sick of this too.
Its fucking everywere.
Its not only in call of duty.
But battlefield did this
Maffia 3 and many more game's
Its also in every fucking movie.
The only movie that recently has been full white is lord of the rings.
I'm verry happy the movie maker did not fuck the white fantasy world and white lore made by white people up. In the name of idiotic sjw.

The fact is game's are for white people becouse the whole comunity is white.

Look at a leuge of legends tournement or any tournement. look at twitch con.
99% are white.
Exept for leauge of legends were 50% is asian.

But no more then 1% are niggers and sandniggers. To put them in game's is totaly fucking retarded becouse i as a white male don't fucking relate to there culture believes norms and values and looks at fucking all.

This shit must stop.

> OP is actually sjw shill hoping to spread butthurt
>OP doesn't know that the game is already catered to faggots so the blow doesn't actually hurt

there's nothing wrong with playing cod you fucking bitch. It's cucks like you who are ruining one of my favourite games. stop existing you beta cuck

You mad?

Fuckin bitch gtfo fuk you fuc

Based user

Queer, says she was a typist. Do your homework

cod 4 was basically the only good one. the ones before were just generic ww2 shooters bouncing off of moh.

And popularity doesn't necessarily equate to a decline in quality, that's more to do with how much money is involved. More money leads to higher stakes which makes investors and high up executives cautious of making change which leads to stagnation.

So if you follow the high stakes parts of industries you'll run into toxicity, like high budget games, or pop music because people don't want to make changes which could affect their profits, which leads to the shit eaters defending their shit choices of content consumption which can't really be defended, leading to internally inconsistent and unhappy communities that follow the content.

Sup Forums has always been shit, don't kid yourself, but that's because the board's identity is stagnant and leads to shitty content by virtue of not having a main topic of discussion. People also try to fit in and end up just being toxic which doesn't help. Sup Forums is a lost cause so I say sincerely, if you don't like it leave. I just come here for the occasional trap thread but the cod post baited me hard.

Che hated niggers too.

This is a pretty long winded way of telling people you're an incel