Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap
2017: Not happening (sorry lads)

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=cXxqmAxDlYU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLt1ESy0S7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I got sacked my Marseille, but now (in September kek) AEK athens have approached me. They are my team's rivals (both IRL and IG) but its a really good opportunity given they are in the UCL.

Should I mercenary?

Even though it's just a >game, fuck your rivals man.

ah sure who needs defence in this league

>tfw regen you've had your eye on for a number of months gets bid on by Real Madrid
>tfw completely forget that Brexit just happened and signed a backup CB from England on loan when I'm limited to 2 non-EU signings per season

>implying I would ever even consider managing Celtic in FM

Don't do it senpai

Palermo doing a Leicester.

Win league, win CL group, 19th in league.

Their manager Gattuso moved to Spurs.

ffs

>play Donaldo as Completed Foward
>he has more assist than goals

>Gattuso
what would have been his meme nickname?

>le shoot and miss the goal every time man

haha my keeper got on the scoresheet

>Champiosn League qualifiers
>up 3-1 from the first leg
>second leg pre-match team talk
>"It's only half time, don't let this slip"
>15 mins in
>2-0 down

y tho

I turned down AEK's offer and now I chose Krasnodar over Sheffield Wednesday. They have about 20M of a transfer budget and are 12th in their league

Do they still have Smolov?

Talk about a collapse

new record woo

>great performances most of the season
>get within a point or two of 1st place
>start choking like crazy
>after every game I'm prompted to be delighted about failing to win because our opponents were higher rep

Nah, just shit on your squad endlessly.

FINALLY out of normie hell brethren, had to work 8-4 every day for the past week.

Now im back to pissing my life away watching regens rise and fall like empires in dust

r8 my academy product

>Average Vision
>Poor Passing
>No Bravery
>Promises
6.6/10, and I'm generous.

These colours on top of the white background harm my eyes.

Do you hate your own flag?

There's no pale green on the Canadian flag.

>FW: Nesebar manager slams team

>No fines and warnings
Step it up.

I think the club rep thing comes into it here too. 6.6s across the board
the weird playoff structure in bulgaria seems to have fucked with SI's season expectations model too, my only choices are "don't get outclassed too often"/"title challenge"/"title winner"

we finished 14th or something last year and I kind of had to pick the 1st, so technically we're vastly exceeding expectations

>SI
>quality

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>2 CBs on the bench
You deserve it.

I know about the 20 year rule in Fm for building a new stadium, but is there a possibility of buying nearby stadium if the club has already outgrown a newly built stadium? Not really sure if I want to play at a 17 000 seater stadium in Premier League for 20 years.

I don't think so. However, if the stadium you're in does not belong to your club, you can build your own regardless.

I am moving from a 9 000 seater stadium to a newly built 17 000 seater stadium this summer, so I guess that new one is owned by the club. I guess I can see the possible expansion capacity when the move happens.

Often, twice the base capacity.

>DR
>DC
>DC
>DL

I guess I'll go to a bigger club, then. Not prepared to sludge through 20 seasons without money.

Going into an unexpected Champion's League final and can't decide whether to have faith in my tactics or attempt to create a specific gameplan for my opponent. What do you usually do?

>Not prepared to sludge through 20 seasons without money
You don't need a big stadium to get money at all.

I would say that it is too late to try new tactics other than some minor tweaks. Faith in tactics seem to be the only thing that works consistently for me. If you have made it that far, the current tactics should be sufficient anyway.

I guess I don't. Haven't spent much time in the Premier League the last few FMs, but there seem to be a lot of money thrown about. Maybe I'll stay. The endgame is to finish highest among the London clubs with Leyton Orient.

Took your advice and kept faith, and now I'm 2-0 up after 3 mins

>Posting mid match
Congrats to Bayern for winning 3-2

After losing 6-1 and 6-2 in my first matches this season, and then losing 9-0 around Christmas, I should perhaps have made a better away tactic, but everything seems to be working fine now. Form and tactical familiarity seems to be everything, and I am now afraid of signing new players, even though everyone without exception are shit.

Haha that's happened to me before but not this time. Finished 3-0 and they only had one good chance

I guess a tactic that took me three seasons of trial and error to perfect will always be better than something rustled up five minutes before a match

>The amount paid by English clubs to agents has risen by 38% - up from £160m to £220m.

>The Premier League paid £174m to agents, up from £160m, with Manchester City being the biggest spenders (£26.3m) ahead of Chelsea (£25.1m) and Manchester United (£19m).

>Even England's second tier, the Championship, spent £42.4m on agents, an increase of 62%.

>sweden attacked by terrorists
>going to the most attended football match in the country tomorrow

w-wish me luck lads

>double hattrick
>from a guy who plays in the chinese 2nd tier IRL
RARE

>GK 7.4
Only in FM15.

nah, sold him to Zenit for like 45 million

Good profit.

Fantastic. We just took out a £ 34M loan and bought the stadium we are moving out of in a month. Hopefully we will get some of it back if we sell it when we move to the new stadium.

Seems like a really good regen. Too bad shakthar want like 40 million for him

forgot pic

This guy could be a good backup in either position desu.

Should be able to dick the bottom half of the table even with his lack of finishing.

>dr. pavel

>opponent plays a pass into my box
>there is nobody in my box except for 6 of my players
>one of my players just absolutely LACES the ball into the back of his own net
what the fuck

Then immediately puts his hands on his head

youtube.com/watch?v=OLt1ESy0S7U

Wololo'd hard.

webm or it didn't happen

Too technologically retarded to webm it. It was genuinely like he thought he was facing the opponent's net.

>Ecc 2
>Rushing Out 11
Trashed.

what's up with serbia/croatia and regens? most good ones are from there

Serbia unironically have a fantastic youth setup, they won the U-20 World Cup 2 years ago

GNK Dinamo, that's why. Huge facilities and local domination can compensate a tiny, little bit for shit Youth Rating. Just like Ajax, but on a smaller scale.

Is he worth recalling? He's really good for his age and he's currently in Dinamo Moscow who are above us in the league, but he's like the 3rd best CAM in the team and it'd be a shame to be benched at 17

just a little reminder of the GOAT

>valued at 17.25M

> The city of magenta

Also
> Score two own-goals in a friendly
> finish the game

When we become a top 4 league it'll shoot up to £50m

>letting non-whites in your Irish team

>talked ot my boss about mexico doing well in world cup qualifier
>find out today hes from chile

if he doesn't play until he's 40 I'm going to be very disappointed

Probably not. Why? Because the db says so.

>it's a 17 year old academy player and my 5th best goalkeeper complains he's not in the CL squad episode

Why not? It's default SI database and we have huge rep already.

Because to keep the game "realistic", nation have rough transfer values to reflect how certain players from certain leagues are more expensive than others. It's the reason why Croatians, Ukrainians or English youngsters with good potential are very, very expensive. OTOH, no matter how successful you become, with default settings, every player playing in Slovenia will have shit values.

I checked just for you how it is in FM17. Forget it, your players never will reach sky high values.

Have you ever gotten a league to be a top 4 league? My players all doubled in value after just moving from 8th to 7th.

>Arsenal bid with a non-negotiable 50 league game clause for a 32y old player

fuck off Wenger

It's funny, while I was simulating a Dutch db, I threw shitloads of money to the best Slovenian clubs to see what would happen: Maribor, Olimpija, Domzale, Celje and Triglav because fuck you. They became the 4th league in the world, won a couple of EL and Triglav won the CL. This is Triglav's key player. Note: I applied Croatian transfers values to Slovenia, so players are more expensive than they should be by default already.

>€43.5m
>multiple players at 25m
>a key player who is worse than my key player worth the same despite my league being 7th
What I'm getting from this is my players will all be worth at minimum 30m.

What's the best way to deal with 4-4-2s?

Whenever I play against a 4-4-2 with my 4-4-2 diamond formation I get shit on

You forgot:
>Croatian transfer values that are several times yours

Note: SI didn't even bother going higher than 1M€ on values because they didn't think it would realistically happen. I also tried in FM15 to see what would happen if I got rid of values: all players were worth literal hundreds of euros.

Look at who found his way to Slovenia!

Well then shit is going to hit the fan if they're not supposed to go over 1m.

Played my first game in Russia and the next game is like in 2 months, wtf

What happens, as far as I've noticed in FM15 after winning the CL is just that player values stop increasing after that threshold. They reach worldwide recognition and the values stop increasing significantly. You see how the value for some players just increase dramatically after a purple patch? Well it just doesn't happen anymore, no matter how good they become, no matter how many dozen clubs want their dick, or how good they are for their NT. However, transfer them to a originally bigger league and see their value skyrocket.

>mfw Porto or Marseille put Champions League winning bonuses in their offers

Would've been funnier if it were Leverkusen or Benfica.

loads of my players are stuck on "okay" morale, even after multiple successful personal talks. What the fuck? We're winning our matches as well

When one player is unhappy, it can reflect on the morale of the rest of the squad.

>all the good job opportunities show up once I've joined a team

oh well

>tfw whenever you need a player in a particular position, there never seems to be anyone good available

It's like they know I need a new left back and it just so happens that nobody can be bought for a reasonable price

R E K T
hire me already you fucking twats.

worth buying?

Only to fire you when you ask for a new stadium because you can't win FM Burter.

What does a 4.5 star look like in your squad?