Will Roy Moore win and move on to the presidency in 2024?

Will Roy Moore win and move on to the presidency in 2024?

So what if he touched a little girl, at least he’s not a faggot.

How manly

Of course he'll win it's Alabama, will he run for president, who knows

There is nothing inherently wrong with him being all over 14 year old girls.Take Josephh and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus. You think she was a virgin after her wedding night?

That's some scoliosis right there.

what a fag

No, I think he's just swishy

Stupid ChristFag Those Niggers Never Even Existed

>at least he’s not a faggot.

then why does he dress like the village people

uhm, do you know the story of Jesus' birth user. have you heard the phrase "immaculate conception"? I realize you're trolling, but that's just weak as shit stuff. yeah, some Alabama state representative said something like that, but it's Alabama dude - not even Mississippi takes their shit seriously, and that's Mississippi for God's sake.

>whew

I thought it was hilarious that somebody had actually said this.

>So what if he touched a little girl, at least he’s not a faggot.

slav detected

>hahaha I think sex offenders should be President

faggot

Same reason the fireman and police officer does. To get underage chicks. 14 year olds love Freddie.

>tfw one already is

why does he dress as cowboy?

there are no cowboys in Alabamee

The allegations are fake because God-fearing Republicans don't do things like that, unlike the libtards.

do you think he sticks his dick in the KFC mashed potatoes?

only thing alabama ever rounded up was black people

I said after her wedding night. Not before. At the very least he got a hand job.

Hillary wrapped a small child into a pizza and shoved it up her massive cunt

I don’t agree with fucking teenage girls. To repent for god, he must take bbc while wearing that cowboy hat.

Also realesse nudes of wife/ bottom bitch.

yfw Mary was raped by one of King Herrod's soldiers

No, have you seen how fat he is? He wouldn't disrespect food like that.

He eats steak well done with ketchup.

Republicans are known for their homosexuality. They’re obsessed with transgender cock.

Immaculate conception refers to Mary, not Jeebus

FYI

he is though

nice try bro, but she's called the Virgin Mary for a reason. poor Joseph got nothing, NOTHING! she's the mother of God for Christ sake. that pussy was put into the dirt untouched.

Roy Moore raped me when I was 12. I’m now a black transwoman that lives old white dicks.

Fake

What for my information? Also that's literally him on his way to the polling station. That's how he voted

How many dicks has Roy sucked? My guess is 13.

God doesn't want you to fuck Teenaged Girls. That is why he keeps their chests flat, their hips narrow, and their bodies absent of any type of secondary sexual characteristics until they hit 18 years old at the stroke of midnight.

He doesn't want you to even look upon them, else you are forever cursed as a Pedo, never to hold elected office ever in your life.

God made men perfect, but then the Devil put a Penis on us so that we would run around trying to fuck everything with it, including goats, sheep, stray animals, niggers and asians.

Well there no accounting for taste, but he definitely eats it and doesn't do sex stuff with it.

Which side is making the biggest deal about transgenders, user?
Not the Democrats.

He had siblings later. Are you telling me that they were all Immaculate as well? The turkey baster hadn't been invented yet

Fake women=men.

All the big trannies are republicans. Blaire white, Theryn Meyer and Catelyn Jenner. Man ass, gross. Not good.

no, sadly that's true. multiple cases of Congressmen voting against gay causes later being outed. An Idaho Senator I believe was caught in the men's restroom of an airport trying to set up an encounter.

Why would you carry a snubnose revolver over a Glock? Fucking retard.

Fake news

congrats

every single child fucking mormon is republican.
so is kaitlyn jenner.

Transgenders is ALL the Democrats talk about. They won't be happy until Caligula is elected POTUS and we all fuck horses.

Honestly, Liberals would rather see this country go down the toilet than some fucking degenerate Tranny not be allowed to use whatever toilet they prefer to drink out of.

You guys make me sick to my stomach.

>Man ass, gross. Not good.
if that's all there is to eat, though...

Yellows and reds

blaming god for your pedophilia? nice

>Transgenders is ALL the Democrats talk about.
Nope.

The answer is: Republicans are the biggest butthurt faggots about transgenderism and are the ones trying to stop it.

You're welcome.

That's right. Trannies gave up their right to live in a free country. Only non-degenerates deserve rights.

You mean fake vagina= transfuckholes. Which republicans love.

When are the republicans going to admit they love traps and get help for it? There’s no such thing as feminine penis.

fake news is the new earmuffs. your a faggot.

Did Roy send this to you?

>going down the toilet
by oppressing people who want to use the bathroom of their choice?
You faggots are obsessed.
Obsessed.

atleast I don't suck tranny cock like the libtards

yes, i'm on his facebook

kys u literal sack of shit

christfag

It’s all republicans, You fucks are always caught raping trannies.

real faggot

now thats fake news

This. It's ironic that the men who write and pass anti-LGBTQ legislation are often the biggest closeted faggots of them all.

Trannies have the right to behave like the majority tells them they have to behave.

Me and my buddies may have a condition that makes us want to whip out our cocks and jerk off onto 1974 Camaro's, but "society" tells us we can't, otherwise they'll put us in jail.

>Muh "rights" being violated.

Fucking keked in your virtual face, faggot lover.

"immaculate conception" lol you idiot

all of this is against amrican ideals so you fuck off with you gay circle jerk buddies.

Maybe because THEY have the decency to keep their degenerate behavior IN the fucking closet where it belongs, eh? Instead of Libtard Faggots wanting it to be all over the streets, in the schools, and greasily smeared all over television.

Dems are the ones who are pedos. They all about the cheese. So a woman who worked for HC is screaming he banged her years ago but never said nothing till now? So all these years he's been in the news and now just now they all come out. Yeah this is fake.

why not? we've already got an old pedo in the white house right now

This comment violates the NAP.

>greasily smeared

are using mad-libs?

They don't, user. Republicans get busted being hypocrites over and over.
Over and over.
Like you.

Pretty funny how people immediately believe pizzagate but want to give this alleged kid touched the benefit of the doubt

you've been taught that by somebody that wants to control you. transgenders or fags or fairys or whatever have zero impact on your life.

you hate them because you were manipulated into thinking that. that makes you weak and easily fooled. how does it feel to be somebody's punk?

Except this really happened.
Pizzagate was made up shit.

Hide your kids, hide you wife, they raping everybody out here.

By they I mean Roy.

Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and George Washington would lose their shit if they saw this country today being ruined by Faggots, Tranny's, Niggers and their Libertard Cuck pals.

They're not turning over in their graves, they're trying to claw their way out.

That's because Hillary wants to see America fail and become communist. Trump wants to make America great again.

They'd want neo-nazis like you kicked out of their country, user.

Fucking triggered.

you're triggered by people wanting to use the bathroom user

project, much?

fight me irl you little liberal bitch

roy moore is a fucking idiot with the most abhorrent political positions imaginable.

that said, theres nothing wrong with fucking 14 year olds.

Checked.

I'm not a hypocrite, user. I could give 2 fucks about Trannies, except when you Libertard fuckers try to get me to accept some 50 year old mentally ill dude in a dress wanting to use the same bathroom as my 6 year old daughter.

Go fuck yourself is what I say. Any man who has young daughters who disagrees is majorly cucked by the Left and should kill himself for being a huge zero of a man.

A good trap fap would stablilize your testosterone levels, user, actually.

>implying Trump will get re-elected til 2024

>I could give 2 fucks about Trannies, except
whenever they're brought up

you are obsessed over shit you can't control
and it's fun to watch

they were really into that whole majority rule thing werent they? fucking idiot.

>my 6 year old daughter.
post pics of the daugher

Is your daughter hot?

Yeah, since they were all accepting of Niggers, and Beaners, and Chinks running 'Merica and sheeut.

we need to bring back public hangings for pedophiles

A society that is more sexually permissive is less violent. WAY less violent.

Yet

no, you actually DO have the right to masturbate onto a '74 Camaro, as long as it's done in the privacy of your closed garage. probably wouldn't choose the '74 Camaro myself, personally I think a cute little Porsche 956 would be so much hotter.

on the other hand, stop telling everyone you believe in freedom but want to judge everyone else's morality. that's just fucking hypocrisy and it makes you look either stupid or juvenile or both.

Your faggotry has been repressed. This is how rape happens. You start out fighting and before long a republican has a dick in your ass.

Then you have to one up him and stick your fist in his ass. Pure homosexuality ensues.