Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheddar_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindow_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxgrove_Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WUZ

CELTS

Britain is now New Africa

she could have been a wife or something for one of the tin traders that came up from Africa.

Britain was a big tin producer in those days.

AND

BRITONS

Why would she have been a wife a slave is infinitely more likely

lol, what a shitty surrounding area for the Pyramids. What is it with Non-Eurasian countries and shitty infrastructure?

AND

probably from condition of her teeth, and not being all hunched up from having to bust her ass as a slave.

The problem is that they are neither European nor Asian and thus severely deficient in intelligence.

we were talking about this on /his/ earlier. they don't have DNA or really any clear reason for asserting that she's of african descent.

CIVILIZATION

I'm getting sick of this racist shit that blackfaces my ancestors

I'm supposed to feel that these worthless welfare-leaches are superior because some fucking nigger left the house that one time???

But she's a nappy-headed hoe.

So a roman officer took a slave to britain, who gives a shit

how do they know her skin color just from the skull? she doesn't even have sub saharan facial characteristics

Great Britain built the pyramids.

That the best they got?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheddar_Man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindow_Man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxgrove_Man

This

>tfw we wuz the kangz

It's a mistranslation of the Latin.
Should be "Bitchy Head".

niggers waz niggerz and shieeet.

Proof that Britain has always been a nation of immigrants!

anyone else think the only countries in Europe that deserve to get enriched are those that colonized, pillaged and raped like Britain and france?? I think Germany doesn't deserve this though

That's obviously not a sub saharan african, she was from north africa.

>ZOLFAGHARIFARD
Her last name sounds like something someone would say during a seizure

Thy have reason. It's called subversion.

jaw bones are significantly different between races. perhaps that and other structural differences clued them in.

No Mr Shekelsbergstein, the Romans invaded and were met by revolt and an uprising.

Feelsbadman

Hi there Obama, still angry about your Granddad?

you can't make a positive id based just on the skull, especially when dealing with ancient remains.