/CHI/

another weekend alone edition

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

estoy trabajando en ello

the plight of the brown man

Why can't you fucks just go back to Mexico. Holy shit, I don't want to live in a hispanic USA by the time I'm 35.

And I'm not even fuckin' White!

we america now

he intentado de quitarme la vida un par de vezas pero nunca pude hacerlo por ser un fracaso total

quieres hacerlo juntos de esa manera no morimos solo

>tfw just came home after a night out with friends
Too bad it might all come to an end if I move to a different city since I have not made a new friend in around 5 years.

un CHI in finland?

vale. bebimos jugo envenenado juntos.

CHI

? esto is un hilo para los chi's puto

>can't grow a beard because then people think i'm north african
>can't grow my hair out because then people will think i'm metis
bleh

>jugo envenenado
eso es para los putos una bala en la cabeza sería mejor o saltar de un edificio

¿cómo vamos a reconquistar aztlán si todos los pinches chicanos estan deprimidos? suicidal chicanos is exactly what the gringos want

CHI CHI.

envíame una chica finnish por favor antes de que sea demasiado tarde

chico chicanooooo sei una merdaaaaa

chicano di merda, ti puzza il culo bastardo

Do chicanos identify more with their Aztec ancestors or their Spaniard ancestors?

aztec fuck spain

neither. i dont feel native or spanish. i dont feel american or mexican. thats why we call ourselves chicanos, we dont identify with anyone besides ourselves

Very rude CHI

no estoy tratando de ser grosero Sólo quiero una novia finnish, pero sé que no va a suceder y voy a estar matando a mí mismo y morir solo

Spain did nothing wrong

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I'm so sorry about that other finn, we're actually friends of you CHIs

wtf I love finland even more now

Pls hate s*eden as well

I don't care for sweden only finland

That's good enough.
Finland

i love you finlandbro I wish I could get a qt finnish gf

But you have better qt's of your own? Nevertheless, I hope your wish comes true one day my friend.

they're alright but i've just seen better looking finnish girls idk I guess i'm a finlandboo

It's ok if you're a finlandboo :3

>weekend alone
>implying you are real CHI

real Chi here about to go to a graduation party

you're the nicest finnish poster on here keep being nice user

I will CHIbro. Always remember when you see a Finnposter acting like an asshole that some of us aren't all that bad.

whats your guys end game?

Post your name, I'll make sure you make it out before that happens

ruling the world so far everything's going as plan

no mames lmao si nacistes aqui eres Americano.

everybody wants to rule the world

but they aren't taking over like we are

i doubt you will takeover mexico let alone the world tbqh

I just want a sweet, caring white wife whom I can have mixed kids with.

You're welcome once its our country, we can pop open a cold one

They mixed with the natives instead of killing them.

you cant be serious. Do you realize how fucking retarded you sound? I wont be poping a cold one with you infact i will try my hardest to get away from you and all other CHI's

Okay

seriously thank god all of you shitheads live in the southwest far away from me

Don't be like that :(((
We want to be loved.

I live in Georgia lad, plan on moving to Montana or Alaska

another CHI from georgia oh shit

I wasn't born here, but whats up my dude

what county? i'm in cobb

Anyone with parents from northern Mexico? Is it true you guys don't eat tamales, enchiladas or mole?
Also how do I stop being beta. I won't approach chicks and find and fuck up any potential conversations when they approach me

Lift and give no fucks.

I eat all of them all though I haven't had mole in a while or enchiladas

Hart county bro

Live carelessly. You can't call yourself an Alpha until you're able to walk into any room and not give a fuck what people might be thinking of you.

I don't live in any of those states either

how is it out there? i've never been im stuck out here in the hood

I actually kind of hate you. You've destroyed our country, granted it was our own fault opening the flood gates to the third world

How do I not give a fuck.
Kind of depressing. Almost done with college, no friend groups and so many missed chances. I feel like even if I try I'm so socially retarded its no use

>our country
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA we are taking back whats ours puto

Nice man
Country as fuck, but not too bad. Honest people for the most part.

Worry about yourself and yourself only. You might stare if you see some guy approach a random girl, but its not something that sticks with you. Same with them and you, no one cares what you're doing so start believing it. It might be awkward or embarrassing for you in the moment, but in truth no one is paying much attention. You got one life my dude, how are you going to spend it living with all this regret?

is there more CHI's? are people racist towards you?

The Southwest? That's debatable.

Yeah man our numbers are growing over here. I think since people here arent too wealthy to begin with, they see that there's really no difference between us. Although the occasional dumbfucks exist. Never bothered me though, we're kinda in the same boat

What's life like over there? Must be a completely different place

theres a lot of CHI's here like a lot my school was nothing but CHI's and Blacks and it's alright I live in the hood but it ain't too bad few gun shots ever now and then nothing special

There is an 80% chance that someone in this thread is my cousin, hello.

>tfw my state is 3.7% CHI.
JUST TACO MY SHIT UP FAMILIA

Damn, we had maybe 20 Black students in our entire High School. I remember back in middle school things were pretty segregated between minorities and rednecks, we used to organize fights in the locker room

My Guatemalan friend went undefeated lmao dude was crazy

Hola primo, regreso este deciembre. Voy por los tacos

there was barely any white people or asians at our school but everyone got a long just fine

It's tough. Don't know how to approach random people. I asked a girl I would study with to a date last quarter which felt good. I realized I may have done it in an autistic manner. She said no
By the way, how can we make it so more Chi's take school more seriously? I don't believe we'ere much dumber than the average white person at all but I remember in high school it was the norm to not try hard if at all

stop being a pussy and start being more aggressive

Any CHI's in the midwest? I went to yellowstone years ago and I felt like people looked at me funny when i spoke spanish

>speaking spanish in public
i'm too insecure to do this

What state?

I went through states like Idaho, montana and wyoming if you count being in Yellowstone and not a city.

Saw almost no brown faces until I went to a Walmart in Idaho kek. Felt like home.

So you don't live in the Midwest? Of course they looked at you funny there are no CHI"S there God willing.

Just keep trying lad, not trying to be rude but I doubt she even remembers you asking her. Literally nothing to be afraid of when it comes to rejection, but you can't change the past so dont live in regret.

I don't like in Southwest like most Mexicans, but its all about culture. I'm straight up Mexican, not exactly a Chicano. My parents raised me to do well and show pride in my work. I suppose setting an example for others is the best way to do it, show them that their lifestyle doesn't lead to much improvement.