nobody wants to see that junglenigger ya pinhead

Rollerino

I'd love to see that tasty pussy

t

i said roll not POST.........fucking caucasian faggot

Vageen

Come on titty

pp

I hope this faggoty thread 404s. OP is a niggerlover.

oh shit

404 titty

It seems that she is not aware of what is she doing, just do not expose her, it is not funny how are you doing it

roll

can I see those beautiful nail in the pic too?

Rolllll

RRRR0LLLL

rolll

Rolliosis

Rol

Roll

That's some scoliosis right there

republica dominicana

This beyond retarded, but hilarious.

Rolllllllll

roll

Close

Roll

Roololllolololll

Not found

Roll

Go

Rollerino

Wee

Lol

Clickroll

Yrs

Get dat pussy

Plz oh

WORKED

This time

Cloze

Reeddi

Rollin

Now

Goooak

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little scoliosis reply up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" nothing, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking spinal birth defect. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic spine shaming NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "THAT'S SOME SCOLIOSIS RIGHT THERE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Error not found

rolls

Ghjk

Lkjh

London

rolling

Roll

Win

Heooolo

THAT'S /asp/'s BITCH!

Qwerty

Winrar

so close

Ggggoo

Trip

Get it

Tripsss

Rolling

Tripppppsss

nasty ass bedwench

Nooo

it is neither of those thing, the only thing beyond retarded is you user, just you

also: check'em

Post that pussy

I like big fat pussies.

Post the bush

Reeeeee

Slam

404 get

Wam

Bam

404 404 404

Well that is some major scoleosis right here

if i get dubs can i see her tongue?