Is he for real or just a meme, Sup Forums?

Is he for real or just a meme, Sup Forums?

His impact when he is starting is still lacking, he has been consistently good from the bench. He needs more time to mature as a player but the lad has potential.

He exists

So a Korean Demarai Gray

name 3 "good" asian players

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk direto do zap eim campeao

honda
kagawa
okazaki

name three chilean players who are good. by good I mean players with relevant medals, not barca rejects like snachez.

Ji Sung Park
Shunsuke Nakamura
Shinji Kagawa

He's a real meme.

His ex-girlfriend

>okazaki
>honda
>not mentioning Ji Sung Park

fucking hell nippon, get your shit together

Nice airbrushin

16 goals in 38 games this season aint bad. and he's scored some beauties

but is right. he's still not quite there

>Chink

Meme.

The gook plays pretty well, not as good the mong though. Then there is the violent black mongrel who is pretty good too. The kanker is absolute shit though. The manlet snownigger gets a special mention too, he has been brilliant.

he was posting current players, if you couldn't tell

>good players
>honda
pick one

>Honda
>Shitgawa

Lol

He's a decent starter, a terrific substitute and IMO he's on the verge of becoming an elite player. Hopefully SK and NK don't go to war so he can continue to develop.

He's great physically (very fast/strong) but he's got problems with decision-making, he often shoots when he should pass and passes when he should shoot.

remember: a groupie showed up to the spurs hotel one night and all she got was a selfie with son. i just can't take this team seriously.

A great player and as Jack said earlier, really bad decision maker, he's not a good striker at all though and Poch needs to stop playing him there.

He is cute, no homo

At least he unironically has above average end product, which is more than you can say about most EPL prospects today desu

one of the most spursy players we've ever had. the lad can be ginola one minute and the ginger pele the next. you never know which you're going to get, and neither does poch.

btfo

>remember: a groupie showed up to the spurs hotel one night and all she got was a selfie with son

You're retarded if you think all he got was a selfie.

park
okazaki
kagawa
cause these 3 won pl medal

Asians are fucking pathetic when it comes to sports. I can't imagine watching their chink league with 18 copy pasted players with two left legs and 4 token blacks

I like him, he's stepping up to get goals in Kane the goats absence.

I'd play him up front today, maybe bring on Jansen around 65 mins

you just KNOW her whole face has been re-build by surgery

honda
park
litmanen

>team achievments =/= player ability

>Litmanen

You cheeky bastard.

Tottenham should sell him to a middle of the table team, where he will be the primary forward. The club gets a profit, and the player gets consistent starts. win/win

>be Asia
>have 3 bazillion people
>not one good footballer

JUST

The jews need their chinabux.

He's doing fine where he is, though. 10 PL goals this season, and he's playing consistently for a team that can win trophies. Why would he give that up to go play for one of the mid-table teams?

>they all look the same

they're good at baseball. Soccer they have a ways to go though yeah, basketball too. Their enthusiasm doesn't match their ability.