Post a pic that pisses libtards off

Post a pic that pisses libtards off

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-the-cost-of-an-AK-47
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So angry... it's some bullets and a couple clips. Why should this piss me off?

Bad bait is bad.

2 1000 round clips

This reminds me of the beauty of gay

marriage. Thanks for sharing. God bless

you your being has great light.

That's some scoliosis right there.

>clips

Bad bait is bad

Anarchist here, no issue with magazines and bullets. Problem here is context.. Need some bankers and politicians for obvious reasons

LOL that's the funniest shit evur! How duh ya thik of it?

admittedly this is annoying.

>Search image
>I can not find it anywhere

OP not a faggot

Yeah I'm pissed that manlets have to live their lives in fear, collecting weapons they barely know how to use. Fearful that their white middle aged uncle is going to go on a rampage randomly at some concert or workplace. This is not the way society should be.

>a couple pmags
> baggie of ammo

Not a big deal, even people with felonies in most freedomstates can buy that.

Or maybe, that's the Jimmy Rustler?

>Post a pic that pisses libtards off

KILL YOURSELF, COMRADE PUTIN.

I live un europe

Show me where the priest touched you

>would be
You mean "is"

Who the fuck still gets trolled?

Newfags?

Sorry to hear that user.

Here's another pic for you to enjoy.

Yes, I'm low on .223, I'll just have to buy some more on the internet. That should trigger more liberal outrage

Why do you store ammo in a plastic bag like a fucking pleb

poor fag, cheap ammo!!!

that seems awfully cheap for an AK-47. i mean i could see them going for that much in somalia, but don't they cost thousands in the US?

melania is also the first first lady to have done a nude lesbo photoshoot so we can fap to her naked body

what a time to be alive

>poor fag, cheap ammo!!!

>goes bang
>lead goes downrange
>casing ejected
>spending money on consumables

Honestly, I'll burn through this in a month. Why spend extra money just to have brass cased ammo?

Brass is better because when it is fired, it expands very quickly and shrinks back down very quickly so, when the round goes off, the neck expands and seals the chamber preventing the gases from spewing back. Compared to steel ammo, brass is a lot cleaner and causes less malfunctions/jams in your firearm. Also you need to clean your guns less frequent.

I go through a lot of ammo per month as well, still brass all the time.

wtf are you talking about dude. with this kind of money you could get a dissent one maybe not the best-custom made but yeah.
quora.com/What-is-the-cost-of-an-AK-47

Liberals don’t automatically get pissed about people owning guns you autistic fucking faggot. I’m not even a liberal and I’m annoyed by this. You make non liberals look like retards

>Also you need to clean your guns less frequent.
Checked

But I love the smell of Hoppes

>Hoppes
Good product, I use both their cleaner and lubricant!
:-)

But if dude is buying 1000's of rounds of baby seeking, AP, fully automatic, high capacity clipazine ammo and shipping it right to his door, it triggers liberls