What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

>"Realistically you can't win no championship with three white guys because the foot speed is too slow."

syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2702305-lavar-ball-says-ucla-didnt-win-title-because-white-players-slowed-game-down.amp.html

He ain't lying

that his son is too white to compete in the NBA

he's making excuses for his son choking
>"played with a cramp" and only scored 10
>those dumb drumpf crackers scored 40

>Realistically you can't win no championship with three white guys

hmmmm

Thems some of the best crackas that eva played them dont count

I have no problem with him saying this, basketball is a sport for blacks, no doubt

The thing is when someone says you can't be a good, wealthy and civilized country with too many black people in it, which is equally true, it would cause a lot of controversy, while his statement will probably just get accepted without any consequences

Imagine being Lonzo and having your entire career die right in front of you because your father is a walking PR disaster.

God I hope the Celtics don't draft that insufferable faggot. He looks like Drake with with even worse Downs.

>being that much of a pussy where you watch people turn against you because of your father, and do literally nothing about it
kek even lebron made fun of lonzo

He's turned his son from an above-average player with a moderately bright future into a vilified "character" with baggage.
Never mind that his son buys into his own hype and claims he'll win at least 2 NBA titles.

lol

Wisconsin Badgers

BTFO
T
F
O

how will Lavar ever recover?

Truthbomb!

>German and a tripfag
>both are cucks
pottery

>you tell the truth, so you're le cuck xDDD

just go to and stay there

No such thing as bad press

did you not read the second part? he's redpilled you faggot

Casper knew this

>Caspereposting never died.
So proud.

oh look another racist black person

how shocking

Oh jolly gee! Thank god that this isn't racist! Let's make a deal. We acknowledge that blacks are physically superior while we also acknowledge that they at the same time are vastly inferior in everything else. Oh what? That's racist?

And that's pretty much the greatest Celtics team ever. I love the 08' Celtics but they had too many chemistry issues, and are still bickering to this fucking day

daily reminder that non whites do not like white people

it will be interesting to see what they do when they take over the country

yeah i thought he was just using the media, but now hes genuinely starting to cause damage

I think he might actually be retarded. Like it's no secret that black west africans are on average faster sprinters, but that doesn't exactly help your jumpshot.

Or he's just taking the heat off his son by saying aomething stupid.

Players are actually talking about how they're looking forward to destroying him to embarrass his dad. I almost feel bad for the kid.

His own son is half white...why do the most hardcore racists always marry out of their own race?

>white supremacists hooking up with asians
>"woke" black girls hooking up with white dudes

Hell, even the founder of BLM is a mulatto.

>listening to anything this avg 2 points a season hype my average sons up man about a professional sport he never played

Please go to the lakers, they really need another draft bust like Bynum