/brit/

Back in control edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjQqYFNK50M
ukdefencejournal.org.uk/britain-turkey-sign-100m-deal-develop-turkish-combat-jet/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfAkh7ZM5o8
youtube.com/watch?v=IGYCCQOJ5fw
youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U
youtube.com/watch?v=74DeoFjmA74
youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74
youtube.com/watch?v=xy5KTWDyKGw
youtube.com/watch?v=U89-qr-l2Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=xzZh4fdaUpk
bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/bristols-notorious-dogging-hotspots-revealed-821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maisie

Annie

3D women ARE important

Are you the synthwave kraut?

despise how normaloids think depression is something you can snap yourself out of

Yes

Seldom seen

I like your flag

FONT

youtube.com/watch?v=OjQqYFNK50M

what do you think of this?

>gf asked me to come on a double date

Fucking baka

doxxed

How do you Brits feel about the TFX project?

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/britain-turkey-sign-100m-deal-develop-turkish-combat-jet/

what does FONT mean

watching cowboy bebop lads

who dis?

Sex havers btfo

listening to 'ment

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfAkh7ZM5o8

enjoy how metal lyrics teach you valuable life lessons

Uncultured swine

BIG fan of their psych project
youtube.com/watch?v=IGYCCQOJ5fw
Annie

FONT

dubs and you have to watch the fridge episode

enjoying some kino rn lads

anyone should be able to access assisted suicide, terminal illness or not.

i would say lower age limit of 21 and a 6 month cooling off period from when you sign the document. you will need to be assessed to ensure you're not doing it under duress from a 3rd party.

This morning I noticed one of my sisters t-shirts in my room, she must have recently left it on my radiator to dry and then forgot about it. It was just a plain black, slightly tight T-shirt from Primark. Naturally I decided to put it on, along with my slim fitting jeans, I then looked at myself in the mirror and I actually looked quite good, the hair, tighter clothing and my breasts being visible helped, not going to say I passed but I got closer. The only issue is my cutting scars, womens t-shirts have shorter sleeves and it reveals most of my cutting scars, I’m now considering getting a tattoo, bio oil won’t help the scars that healed improperly and are now pinkish and raised.

I’ll admit I became erect while looking at myself in the mirror. I was happy.

Work was more mind numbing than usual. Hit rank 2 on Hearthstone though. Me and the trans person were sitting a little further away from everyone else, I should have said something before work started, made small talk like everyone else does. LittleKuriboh tried talking to me about vidya, I said I’m playing Hearthstone and he’s doing some dungeon crawler on PS4, the conversation died quickly.

I had a eye test at the opticians after work, apparently my eyes haven’t gotten worse, so looks like I dodged the cataracts bullet from the DNP. I didn’t need to print the £10 voucher as that was the standard price. I interacted with a paki female at reception then a white female at the next desk and my optician was a paki male, all nice people but I did go to an opticians outside my hometown with the objective of getting better service/not being analysed by a paki. My prescription was just a tiny card, I was hoping for something on a sheet of paper. I should get me new glasses soon, hopefully.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U

Literal Rorke

you're a good lad
tell us a story

she's incredible. glad i live in a timeline where i can watch women like this take huge cocks up their arseholes.

Thanks for the advice danelad. You living in Berlin atm then?

did they do anything wrong

smashing pumpkins are much much better

kenney

>seldom seen
I get around a bit

Cheers but it's not mine. It's the flag of Papua New Guinea.

Tell me what this means

Been linked this before a couple times. It's not really my thing.

I've found double days either go fantastic or fucking shit. There's no middle ground. There's a bit of risk there mate.

do NOT care

was just being american and got shot lol

yes until i move to sweden

Charli

*walks towards you*

enjoying this. what are their best albums?

this clearly isnt a good thing

some of those that burn crosses

>Berlin to Sweden

Pure pottery

this bit gave me goosebumps when I first watched it

youtube.com/watch?v=74DeoFjmA74

incredible

Just imagine the hot, sweating mess each and every woman you have ever seen in your life has worked herself up into. Imagine what she must have looked like as she clamoured for the walls, screaming vile expletives and praying for that gargantuan brown log to be expelled from her arse as mere centimetres from that vagina you strive every day to dig your fingers, genitalia and tongue into. She might wipe of course, she may even use a bidet, but she will never be truly clean; there will always be that faint smell of stale faeces wafting out from that dark and unsightly crack, waiting to rush forward and cling to the nose of every person within a couple metres as she bends over to pull her panties down.

a new name for beauty

Tanned white males

Has Wellington nothing to offer me but these Amazons?

just be yourself

>le 2 good album men
no they are not

the military sure is aesthetic. i'm about to finish my senior year after this summer but i'm honestly thinking about dropping out and joining the marines to serve my country

youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74

where can i pick up chubby girls lads

FONT

youtube.com/watch?v=xy5KTWDyKGw

they did ravey music first before they transitioned into ambient stuff that i didn't like as much, but Cascade is really good:

youtube.com/watch?v=U89-qr-l2Bc

McDonald's

maximum runtageness. me and my boys would cold clock these prettyboys within milliseconds

Your taste must be sure to believe this

can you achieve that physique natty?

these are certainly not the guys most sought after.
I heard a girl say, now I don't like muscles (anymore), it shows he has something to compensate for.

The mind created science, science did not create the mind. DO NOT be afraid to question something a mind created.

inbred little cunt

Glad you think so.

Last week 79 prisoners escaped from a jail around Port Moresby. 12 were shot and killed while 57 are still on the run.
This brings the total of escaped prisoners in png up to over 300 because of a few break outs last year. Kinda makes me think.

definitely

Meant dire aha x

really wish i didn't have hairy hands

I thought one thing was sacred here.

also pavement just write much more interesting music than smashing pumpkins, billy could never write a song as good as fillmore jive or grounded in a million years and thats why he hates on them because hes absolutely butt furious. smashing pumpkins are really quite boring

Remember that time someone posted Liscki on r/amiugly and he got torn apart. Good times

stupid dumn phoneposter

shut the fuck up

how bad is it?
post pic
are you indian?

>pavement are better than smashing pumpkins

really bad and no

>Dr.Alban is 60

unironically, wholeheartedly agree

youtube.com/watch?v=xzZh4fdaUpk
(old song, image doesn't match)

gf has bed curfew at 10, state of my life

what happened to mama new guinea

haha

they literally are you pleb

As Saint-Just once said, monarchy is not just "a crime" but crime itself.

Dude...

bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/bristols-notorious-dogging-hotspots-revealed-821

might investigate these locations

the key thing being BLACK cocks

literally fuck that album

what's it like going clubbing there/walking around the town at night? I imagine it's extremely dangerous

never even heard of pavement

Ha, I haven't heard that one yet. It made me smile. :^)

pleb taste

zero is literally the only decent pumpkins tune

just did a video call on whatsapp

Dogging is pretty hilarious

The people in the video are always grim as fuck though. It seems to be a solely British pastime.

women aren't required to date men their same age

Isn't the language a bit tough tho? You moving all around Europe ?

RARE
A
R
E

interpol went to shit after antics

wouldn't mind tongue-punching her fart-box ngl