Sup Forums I need help. My little nephew spilled his tea in my pc...

Sup Forums I need help. My little nephew spilled his tea in my pc. I dried it out with a hair dryer and did the same with gpu. Cpu & Gpu got hit the hardest. When I turned pc on it said it couldn't find my screen, what do ??

beat the shit out of your nephew

allready did that, what next?

turn off the PSU immediately and let it system dry for 48 hours, also beat up nephew again for lulz

If it was tea then you can't just wait for it to dry you nigger. Take it apart completely, let it discharge any stored power for a day or two. Once that's done clean all the PCB areas that got hit with the tea using parts cleaner. Once it's all cleaned up let it dry sufficiently. If it doesn't work after that then you're fucked son.

I did clean it out completly and immediatly took it of it's power and al though

Did you beat your nephew yet?

haha yes, yes I did what else should I do to him ?

Take it apart as far as you can (take off the cooling block and everything), and clean every component with isopropyl alcohol. 99% if you can find it, otherwise 96% should be good enough.

Slice his dick off

You could beat him again?
If it was me i'd grab him by the ankles and pretend I was shaking a rug out really close to a big rock.

How did you clean it? Is it powering on? Is there any indication of POST progress? Did you try it without the GPU installed? What do you even mean by couldn't find your screen?

he needs his lil pisser though
haha I did that
I do not have that, but I can't really take the cpu cooler of since I don't have thermal gell

Make his owners buy you a new one

I cleaned it thouroughly and yes it's powering on, just says it can't find my display. says it's not connected when it is. it does start up and all so I don't really know what's going on

Well buy thermal paste and 99% isopropyl and clean it properly you nigger. Take the GPU cooler and block off as well and clean that PCB thoroughly as well.

Try it without the GPU then genius. Connect to the on board video with the card removed.

on board video?

If it couldn't find your screen, how did you see it tell you that it couldn't find it??

Retard troll

Also why the fuck do u just have your desktop case laying on it's side open.

Only way that stuff is going to be poured all over the mobo like that

OH my lord, seriously? What CPU do you have? It should have integrated graphics. Remove the GPU and plug your video cable to the motherboard instead of the card.

I have the amd fx8350 and MSI 970 Gaming Mobo

I think what the genius is saying is that he's getting a no signal message on his screen. And i assume it spilled in through the top of the case, went through the rad, and onto the CPU and GPU.

because the screen itself said it couldn't find a source from the pc you idiot

also this

Try turning it off and on again.
Every time you start it and the screen dosen't connect, punch your nephew on the end of the nose.

that's a good plan ! I told he had to work for the money

Hahaha well then you're shit out of luck for integrated graphics. You'll need to borrow any other GPU and test if you get video signal with that.

haha I know, I know a friend I can ask though. Do you think waranty would cover this?

Holy shit are you this lost?

Sure will!
Just notify them that your retarded nephew spilt tea on it and make sure you inform them you beat him.
Should send you a new one within 3 working days.

No warranty will cover liquid damage my man. You could always lie though and see if they figure it out or not.

Damnit, that sucks balls
I am yes.
hahah if that worked would be awesome