What's the most disturbing thing you've seen on the internet?

what's the most disturbing thing you've seen on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_HKt8gOCRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scolisois

Seen a bunch of gore, 2girls1cup, 3guys1hammer, breaking necks, beheadings etc etc
Some more nasy than other but not very many fucks given,

But that vid where a guy i smashing a dildo in a cats ass really fucks me up. I just can't unsee it and I fucking hate it.

>But that vid where a guy i smashing a dildo in a cats ass really fucks me up. I just can't unsee it and I fucking hate it.
I can look at pretty much anything involving people and I'm jaded enough not to care, but I admit I get triggered very easily when it comes to animals being harmed. I'm glad I've never seen this.

sauce?

Jesus, man. Story?

brazil prison chimpout
killed a prisoner

A adult male and female having consensual sex in the missionary position for reproductive purposes

You need help, user.

Sorry man, didn't save it.

That's some scoliosis right there.

You degenerate!!!

Fucking sicko.

I know, I try to watch people shitting on each other like a normal person, but always fall back to my degeneracy

Brazilian cons get to have video cameras?

A mexican ganga ripping a guy's face of, his hands and then poking his face while they cut very slowly his neck. At some point they take a knife and just cut everything inside his mouth to the point that the faceless dude bite the knife to make them stop. Right now i have daisy's destruction on my laptop but i think i am not ready to watch it

Reported

they get to have a lot of things

Lady with half her face torn off trying to out is back on btw it was a real person

Yer faceless Mexican is a tough one to watch especially with sound and daisy's destruction you probably have the fake video the real ones out there but very hard to get

i've seen the begining of each of the 4 videos and they are just like the images you find on google images

Yer it's fake

Honestly with all the gore and shit I've seen on here and all over the internet Dan Cilley still creeps the ever loving shit outta me he's in jail for sexual assault now but fuck his YouTube shit is unsettling m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_HKt8gOCRg

jap scat

damn, that's weird, most articles about the video use these photos, i'll check the videos later