So why isn't Trump getting impeached after over 2 years? LOL

So why isn't Trump getting impeached after over 2 years? LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2020#Early_campaign_developments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>after over 2 years
He's been president for less than a year...

Sure about that? It's almost 2018

He was inaugurated on January 20, 2017. 9 months, 23 days ago. Not even a year. His term ends January 20, 2021.

why would he be impeached?

I think you meant to say 2024

Oh he is.

That's some scoliosis right there.

Listen here kid, I've been on this planet 17 year and I think I know how politics works

i love Trump but this is just embarrassing

Are you retarded? US presidents serve four year terms. If he gets a second term, he'll leave office in January 2025. Trump was ELECTED in November 2016, but he didn't become president until January 2017. There's a two-month delay so the incoming president can nominate people, get briefed on state secrets, etc. so it's not a shitshow on day 1

>still thinking Trump will be a two term president
KEK

because Pence's policies are every bit as horrible as Trumps, only he's competent enough to get the passed instead of bogging the party down with infighting and scandals

i hate darth cheeto as much as anyone, but impeachment is a bad idea unless we can get them both at once

>over 2 years

Why aren't you dead from forgetting how to breathe, you dumb faggot?

>over two years

hasnt even been one year

You libcucks only have to cry and complain for another 7 years.

trump was a shitshow on day 1. hasn't gotten any better.

Trumps going be gone by Dec.

Well, yes, it didn't help in this case, but that's the reason the lame duck period exists. It would have been an even bigger dumpster fire if he had to start the day after the election

nah we only have to cry for 3 years

if orange toddler gets a 2nd term it's going to be a mass-suicide unparalleled in history

I'm not sure he'll run for a second term anyway. He'll be 73 at that point, he would be the oldest president ever by the end of his second term, and it seems like he doesn't really like the job.

>I'm not sure he'll run for a second term anyway.

He's to arrogant to not run again, and the GOP is too busy groveling to put anyone against him in the primary..

he'd rather die in office than look unmanly and weak by not running again

just have to pray the democrats get their shit together and stop letting the idiotic fascists that call themselves progressives dictate the message

Doesn't mean he'll actually run. He has three more years, and the job is stressful as all hell. Pic related. Plus, if he ends his campaign he can just keep all that money people donated to reelect him

>libtards commit mass suicide when trump get's second term

and nothing of value was lost.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2020#Early_campaign_developments
>On January 18, Trump revealed, in an interview with The Washington Post, that he had decided Keep America Great would be his 2020 reelection campaign slogan.
>Two days later, on the day of his inauguration, President Trump filed a form with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) declaring that he qualified as a candidate for the 2020 Presidential election.
>Two days later, on the day of his inauguration, President Trump filed a form
>Two days later, on the day of his inauguration
>on the day of his inauguration

>liberal retards commit mass suicide
God, yes please

its really more sad than anything else at this point that everyone on the right that's not rich doesn't realize just how badly their own party is fucking them, their values, and their country, all because they can't look past a small number of wedge social issues

I hate Trump bud I'd vote for him just to see that happen
>I live in NY so my vote doesn't even matter