Anyone here worked as a ups package handler? How was it? I'm thinking about getting the job (I'm 18)

Anyone here worked as a ups package handler? How was it? I'm thinking about getting the job (I'm 18)

yes im working there for 3 years good pay and benefit

Package handling is super easy. First thing to remember is DON'T forget the balls. Balls are sensitive and the source of intense orgasms. 2nd, use your have to rub in a circular motion the shaft. Like you're twisting a rope but at the same time going up and down the dick. 3rd, the tip is sensitive, do anything to it. Best thing is when you are about to cum and you run your palm across it. 4th is eye contact. Anyone can do that but sometimes it's fun to make a silly face, it puts you off-guard and that's when you are vulnerable to a sudden ejaculation.

Package handling is not too hard. But it can be ;^)

The pay is shit for the amount of work you do but it might be a good start on your resume. Rockford hub reporting in.

Thanks, I will keep this in mind when I apply

I work for Ups honestly it’s hell but it’s worth it in the end you get paid 10$ and it’s a union job the supervisor will try and squeeze every ounce of work out of you but you just have to know your rights as far as the master contract they can’t do shit if you doit to you best ability once you’ve been there for a mo th your probation period is over and you are officially part of the union once you’ve been there one whole year youll get the good benefits which is free healthcare for yourself and up to three people in your immediate family. That’s the o oh reason why I work there mind you it’s part time you won’t get a raise for two years and it’s 50cents unless you do a skilled position like irreg or sorter which is an extra 1$ but in the end the Benifets and the steady raises is good if you know you’ll stay around for a long time I know people that been there 10 years and they make way over 20$ and hour. The worst thing is high paced and the supervisors will do and say pretty much anything to get there job done Fuck the job it’s all about hours just call the union and get a union book so you’ll know your right because they will try and say shit that’s ridiculous to make you do shit or scare you. The book or the Bible as they call it has rules and regulations they have to obey. So In conclusion pay is ok Benifets the best iv seen in the south at least for part time of u stay a year and over time you get raises o and they also have a tuition reimbursement that you can start using right at the start up to 25,000 which I use so if your there to get rich won’t happen use the comp Benifets to your advantage and always remember you have a union on your back local 726 go teamsters

This will be used for a different day

friend working there now. She doesn't mind it.

I worked as a package handler for a little while. UPS likes to talk a lot about how they promote from within, but you are no longer in the workers union when you get promoted. So it is true that you can get promoted quickly, but you can also be fired at any moment when you do get promoted. If anything goes wrong, it's your fault no matter what, and things tend to go wrong a lot.

Its a good job for a young person, and you pretty much get paid to work out. I don't regret it, but don't believe their bullshit about how you'll have great career prospects with UPS. That is unless you get lucky and somehow become a driver, then never let that shit go.

Great, thanks! I've been really trying to consider getting in to it, the only thing I was worried of was math. My math skills aren't good at all, but I've seen some people saying there isn't much math involved luckily. I'm also looking forward to the insurance when I apply now

It always has been easy for girls at Ups idk but they get extra good treatment like retaping boxes or sweeping hallways and they have to suck dick for more hours not lying eather lol

Kek

10 years, don't let them overwork you and you'll be fine. Be safe

Been on for 6 yeahs
just got to cover driver like 2 weeks ago and I hit a post
now I cant drive for 6 months
feelsbad.png

good job tho impossible to get fired

Good pay but your life schedule will be off.

Do you get promoted to a driver? How much do drivers get paid usually?

Being a driver is prob the worst job at Ups yes you get paid 27.50$ an hour but you have to do 350 stop you start at 8.00am and won’t be back till 8 or 9 at night and that’s not even peak season again yes you’ll make 1500 1600$ a week but you won’t have a life and it causes problems at home it’s better to start of as a cover driver and it’s all about seniority once you’ve been there 20 years then you get the gravy routes with the auto lmatic truck

6 YEARS! And youre still not a driver!

Fuck, I have 3 years in and i passed up 2 driving positions.

Math lol you won’t use math at all the hub I work at implies crack heads and felons and like I said you won’t get insurance until you have worked a whole year

So as a cover driver you have your own rout ? Is it all 5 days or is it like three day and iv heard they have to work you a minimum of three days is it true ??

It's possible yes, but it's a cherished position. You'll be competing for it.
That may be true, but a person without an education can't really beat 27.50 dollars an hour. You say you'll have no life, but you won't have much a life being broke either.

Cover drivers make 27.50$ Android full time drivers make 18$

This is assuring to me. I can deal with this luckily, I'm hoping I'll get hired. This information is really helpful, thank you

I agree it’s good money and I even know drivers with degrees driving they just tell me no job will pay them what they get payed some of there drivers get payed 35$ an hour but they will squeez every last juice out of you but again know your rights and you’ll be good

drivers in my hub get paid $30.50/hr

Fuck UPS, go apply at FedEx. No union bull shit or union dues, great pay and great benefits! And there's been rapid growth, hence rapid promotion from within. I love my job and great company.

Depends where I’m the country you are and if you got seniority I’m in the south so unions are rare and not liked I’m lucky I’m in a union

That’s a lie if iv ever heard one no job security no tases and they can treat you like shit or tell you to scrub toilets if they want hand down Ups is better you might get more money out the gate but that’s all let’s say two people get a job one at Ups one a fedex the one at Ups in about two years will be better off you tell me a job working partime gets 100% free healthcare

Its decent if you're in it for the long run, fresh out of high school or in college and want a little part time job to make some money, but thats it. You literally have 11 months out the year to do stuff because in December, fuck your life because UPS is raping 10-12 hours of your day six fucking days a week. Seniority is king so don't expect to get far very fast. That may vary depending on where you live. I say work there and find out what you want in 6 months or so then go for it.

SoCal is a bad place to work
If I didn't have family here I wouldn't have stayed

You pay more in union dues than we do for insurance, I think $25 a check is not bad. Also, learn punctuation.

Basically OP if you're looking for something long term and you have no issues with physical activity then working for UPS is amazing. You'll be really fit and after a few months you'll get bank.

At least where I live, they seem to be among the least suicidal/cunty out of all the people delivering garbage to my company.
Also significantly more qts working at UPS compared to all the others (which could be good or bad)

That’s bs it’s 2.25 a week it’s like insurance plus you get a pension 5 years gets you 325$ 10 years gets you 837$ a month 2.25 a week is nothing for job security and free health care my dad payed 250 a month for insurance and no pension 2.25 a week is great I’ll keep paying plus we get 3 free shirts a month so I look at it as 2.25 for a shirt

Drivers pay the most cu they make the most and the most they can take out of you check is 14$ but if you make 1600$ a week 14 isn’t shit especially if you know when you walk away you get 1400$ a week for the rest of you life at retirement

Horseshit... I’ve worked there for four months and they had me loading 3-4 package cars, none stop work back and forth. No special treatment for being a woman.

OMFG. Has USA become a 3rd world country where $20/hr is good?
I'm still early-career mode and earning $30/hr

Given many other opportunities,
I think it’s only worth it temporarily.
If you’re 18 and you want to give it a shot, the pay doesn’t really suck.
I worked there for a few months then eventually started working for contractors remodeling houses. Full time but I’m learning shit. I could eventually do the contracting myself. Definitely, the pay is more worth it for the job. Not nearly as demanding. At the end of the day you learned to build cabinets and float walls while at UPS you load vehicles and don’t really learn anything that will help you. At least I can fix my own house now. I’m not so tired anymore, I can keep up with my workout regime because I have more energy. Look around kid, weight your options. I’ll say don’t jump right at it so quickly.