youtube.com/watch?v=CuIn95h10ZQ
youtu.be/V_Ywd9FdEVY
rojakpot.com/islamic-rage-boy-not-mossad-agent/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

My sweet fishing spot on the side of à creek

looks pretty comfy, would want to cuddle at if cold

I've never been more jealous of anything in my life

why do you want us to join your discord?

I'm lonely :(

well your life must suck then. There's nothing comfy or cool about that pic, just some fucking amateur shit in a shitty and dirty forest. There are way better all over north america.

what vidya do you play? What languages do you speak beside english?

I don't play vidya anymore because it's all shit.

I only speak English.

No wonder you haven't got any online friends m8. You need to get back into vidya. It will also help your discord grow.

What is there to play?

>please join my discord

reported for extreme faggotry

I'm sorry :(

Depends what you like. PUBG is pretty big right now and its fun especially if you get a good squad.
old school WOW is also making a comeback now that Blizzard just anounced new servers for it. Pretty much any game you like there will an active community for it.
I most play dota2 and bethesda shit nowadays.

I thought about building one of these

neat

What is it?

Cool story bro

what? just putting a few covers on the floor? not much to build dude

Arma is love. Arma is life.

Try EFT if youre gud.

Sorry to ruin it for you.

I'm pro at arma.

I never knew those were the same place

that's pretty comfy I guess. Life in Japan is kinda shit tho.

Seems like you could burn yourself easily trying to grab a new log out from under the wood stove...

>muslims
>comfy
Pick one faggot.

It's the village of Bibury in the UK and I've known about tourists objecting to some old bloke who lives there having a bright yellow car. Hadn't see the snow pic of it though. Very nice.

Love it, hate it, I don't care.

the wall colour is a little bit weird, but other than that looks ok. Is this in California?

Banks Peninsula?

Is that near oskaloosa by any chance?

Pretty comfy user, looks like a chill spot.

The fuck is your problem?

no that's near kansas city missouri

i'm from the EU, so i can hype it up in my head quite well, please don't break my illusion user, ignorance is bliss

No, Michigan.

>The fuck is your problem?
I'm just telling you how it is. That's a shit-tier campground and forest. Looks like some nasty ass place near detroit or some shit. Have better standards.

currently listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=CuIn95h10ZQ

where?

>old school WOW is also making a comeback now that Blizzard just anounced new servers for it
There isn't even a developer group yet, let alone a release date. It may be a couple years.

There's a cutout that they've sunk a mattress into.

motivating me for retirement, going to build a small cozy cabin somewhere close to the Oregon coast.

Hey you're green pillow/grey pillow guy!! That's the first time I've seen the other side of the room. Looks nice.

Sup Forums is more than welcome

>the wall colour is a little bit weird
I like the vibrant green, especially with the greys and the hardwood floor.

not that user but he's right, nothing comfy about living in a muslim shithole.

>That's a shit-tier campground and forest.
You can tell that from that tiny angle of photo? I think you're angry about something. What is it? Who hurt you?

youtu.be/V_Ywd9FdEVY

For those who enjoy soft jazz and doodling.

No one hurt me. I'm doing quite well right now actually. I'm sorry that my opinion (and empirical fact) about the quality of your campground hurts your feelings.

I'll stand by my conviction that the photograph posted is shit tier.

Ok muhammad. I'm sure it's also jews who go around allahu ackbaring every time instead of those peaceful and friendly muslims who dindu nuffin.

CONTAINMENT BREACH MODS MODS MODS

oh so you're just a confrontational asshole

It's not my campground, so I'm not offended.
I just think you seem a bit vitriolic in your opinion on some low-quality photo of an unknown patch of woods.
There was one person who actually expressed appreciation for the photo, and you told them their life was shit. Why, because they like something you don't?
I just feel like there's something more going on here. Are you sure you don't want to talk?

rojakpot.com/islamic-rage-boy-not-mossad-agent/

Lol I love that after all these years on this site I get known for the great pillow debate of 2017.

Thanks. I got the idea for a distinct color scheme from watching Wes Anderson movies.

wtf was wrong with the Christmas music?