Is Paramore really as decent as Sup Forums claims it isn't?

is Paramore really as decent as Sup Forums claims it isn't?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqoj_3r9oqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i listen to them with my sister but its just to get close to her she avoids me i love my sister

why would she avoid you

she's embarrassed that her brother still listens to pop trash like Paramore

i have this problem with

with bad intrusive thoughts

They are actually really good, solid as fuck. About as good as you could expect out of mainstream pop. I'm surprised at how much I actually listen to them.

sexual intrusive thoughts? if so nigga get that shit fixed asap

I don't really like their music but oh man she is so pretty. Reminds me of this girl I went to highschool with who liked me but I was awkward so kept away and then I changed my mind but she lost interest and then stopped talking to me fuck i'm so sad guys ;_;

>nigga get that shit fixed
what did he mean by this?

Literally looks like Piper Perri in this gif

blow his brains out

Their last album was actually great.
Before that, liking them is mostly being about 14 in 2007

shes my age so its not that bad really

i've only listened to their new album because i was planning on seeing them when julien baker was openingfor them, but julien baker didn't end up opening for them in toronto, but the album was still good i was surprised. it seems like they were going for a loungey new wave sounds but their pop punk sound stills comes through on a lot of the songs. i'm pretty sure they were pop punk right? they played warped tour so i just assumed they were

it's still pretty fucked up dude

that's fucking creepy dog it's your sister

One thing that I always ask myself about though, when I listen to them, is whether or not I would enjoy their songs if Fall Out Boy or Panic at the Disco did them instead. It's a little more "acceptable" to like Paramore, but I can't tell if they're actually better than Fall Out Boy or if it's because they have a cute gril singing.

Seeing them Wednesday, excited as shit. They're probably my favorite band

Charity begins at home.

my mom used to force me to keep my door open when i was younger when we were playing

its not fucked up, its just thoughts. pretty common too

wew

>my mom used to force me to keep my door open when i was younger when we were playing
dang dude you might just be destined to become a sexual assaulter, follow your dreams i don't know mane

i don't think it's shallow to prefer a certain style of music being sung by a feminine voice as opposed to a masculine one. it's just preference. i prefer female soul singers to male soul singers so that's going to affect my opinion on a soul release, but i'm not going to completely write off an album if the singer is male

i have 3 sisters
it's not that common dude

its pretty common if you look at statistics. what does you having 3 sisters have to do with anything? I have 1 brother, if were just listing the number of siblings we have.

>if you look at statistics
>doesn't post them

i've never had any fucked up thoughts about any of my 3 sisters
let's see those statistics my guy

im not interested in discussing it further. especially on the music board. but you can find it yourself

>being this relative

Fair play, probably more interested in fucking your sister.

good one ill give you that

well if we had your statistics, we could see what the stats of him being into his sisters would be

OP was speaking about intrusive thoughts, not necessarily an incestuous fantasy. I dont know if he used that term correctly tho. But intrusive thoughts are just a part of the human condition, every single person alive has them.

Good band, After Laughter is pretty good

They did Passionfruit pretty good too:
youtube.com/watch?v=zqoj_3r9oqg

IMO one of the best in pop

>tfw she looks at me like I'm Chad

Only good pop punk band out there(before they stopped doing pop punk). Prove me wrong.

this is spot on

I used to hate on them when I was a girl, now, thanks to a friend, I opened my horizons, I'm not that snobbish bitch anymore, and I legit enjoy Hayley's music.

Im gonna have that view wednesday night