youtube.com/watch?v=a-4rY0wmuNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's some scoliosis right there.

exit Sup Forums and never come back

Don't take life tips off of Sup Forums.

Don't fall for the "be yourself" meme, especially if you're autistic

hmm

Always work on improving yourself.
Get Fit and dont sit in your room all day being a pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-4rY0wmuNI

You are never an oldfag you will always be a newfag. Lurk moar.

Sup Forums will INEVITABLY warp your perception of reality.

Try to minimize this at all times.

Don't bandwagon on stupid political/ideological shit posted here.

Don't trust statistiics/infographics.

sauce?

This.

I only come here once in a while for old habits sake. So i also have to say lay off Sup Forums and other cancerous and time consuming things such as MMO´s.

Also id say learning to relax is one of the best things anyone can do. Sitting down 10m a day to just close your eyes and meditate can do wonders. And try to apply that to your daily life to stay calm in any situation.

Also get rid of parasitical people.

eat natural food
bathe twice daily
fill your nostrils up with gravy
dont drink tea and dont drink coffee
cover your chin in yorkshire toffee

Exercise occasionally, eat wholesome foods and not just garbage, get plenty of sleep, push yourself out of your comfort zone and try new things, try not to be a dick to people, work hard when you need to but know how to relax as well, constantly try and improve yourself, never stop learning. Try and live a good life, be good to your friends, dont waste your time.

there is no such thing as friends. you are the only one who knows your real self.

>She was never yours it was just your turn

Don't go for the good looking ones, go forthe kind hearted ones.

Never, never, NEVER fart in an elevator when there is your oneitis and/or your boss inside.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

After highschool, wait for a few years before college unless you're positive you know what you want to major in.
Getting it out of the way is not worth having to take out multiple student loans if you're unsatisfied with your career.

never trust jews

Bump

investigate 311

never try to stay alive when you think: "it'll get better"

this
>be autistic, play vidya 24/7, never go outside, have zero friends, etc.
>get told by school counselor there's nothing wrong with those things and I should continue "being myself"
>fall into depression in college due to lack of a social life
>take small steps and start doing things like going outside, visiting bars and getting out of my comfort zone more often
>become more comfortable meeting with and talking to people
although my social skills are still shitty atm I can say I'm definitely happier now than I was before
things would've been much different had I continued following that shitty "be yourself" advice