B/ tomorrow i'm gonna get fucked for the first time any tips?

B/ tomorrow i'm gonna get fucked for the first time any tips?

Communicate, ask how she want it, about 4play, what posistion fel better. tell her u don't know what the fuk u doin maybe?

stig dong

No no, I am going to get fucked in my ass...

Practice safe sex. If you are a guy, keep an open mind and don't get all butt hurt if she decides not to go all the way. If you are a girl, keep an open mind and at least give him a bj if you decide not to go all the way.

I'm a guy who is getting his ass fuck tomorrow..

Wait, ok, well, still practice safe sex. Communication is key to safe butt sex. Try starting with a dildo or fingers before just letting him jam his dick in there. It's like warming up an old car. If you just start it and romp on it you'll do some damage.

eat tacos

I have a dildo

Nooo

Good. Play with that for a bit before you let him fuck you. Every person is different so he's not going to know exactly what he can do, only what he wants to do. So the most important things are communication and plenty of lube. It will take a few times before you can just have fun without teaching each other how it needs to go.

I know, but i'm not really unfamiliar with putting something in there xD. Soo thats gonna be fine but communication indeed, thank you!!

Oh, lol. If you don't do yourself that way then I recommend going very very slowly and don't expect it to go well. 9 times out of 10 the first time ends up going like "ouch, stop, I can't do this."

>Being on Sup Forums
>Having sexual relations of any kind
Sorry my dude, those are two very mutually exclusive things

Be nice and clean and use plenty of lube.

You said the same shit a few days ago, what happened?

Don't come back.

that's some tasty pasta

lick the taint

Why dont you show us your ass.